ANDROS (Summer Stack)

R

rcs1146

Awards
Hey everyone, new to the site but a dedicated lifter. Trying to start my summer stack soon but not sure entirely what I want to take.

About me: 22 yrs old, 188 lbs, 6'0. Been lifting consistently for about 4 years.

My last stack I cycled 1- Andro by Steel Supps and Androvar. Didn't get the results I wanted. Looking for something a bit stronger and I want to lean out a bit more. Any suggestions? Was thinking possibly doing a 1-Andro and 19 nor andro stack by steel supps.

S

Slapoyjoe

I think you should track macros, hit protein every day, and lift heavy. Take advantage of your body's natural resources.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above at 22 you should be getting some nice results naturally. But if you want to look into some stronger andros I'd look at super mandro and andro the giant by hard rock supplements. A lot of logs in the supplement logs section on them as well.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
When did you run your last andro cycle? 22 is definitely young considering you should still be making great natural progress.

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is it that people still run any dhea Andro when you can get real 4-ad and now 19-Nordiol by fusion supps?

B

Bri25

Awards
I looked up that fusion supps and they look like they got some really great products but it seems like its all in the UK though......does anybody know any companies that sell fussion supps here in the states at all?

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked up that fusion supps and they look like they got some really great products but it seems like its all in the UK though......does anybody know any companies that sell fussion supps here in the states at all?
lulz...order it from uk lol

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your not going to find any of the fusion andros in the states because the original 1 step andros were made a controlled substance back in like 2004-2005