Andros made me feel terrible

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I got off the 1-AD and 4-AD I was on. It was Hi Tech Androdiol and Hi Tech 1-AD. I felt foggy all the time, appetite wasn’t too great, my workouts SUCKED, I had no energy, got headaches, and just felt like stepped in dog **** all the time. I’m just here to ask, why? My diet was on point, even though it sucked I still trained. The stuff made me all anxious and just felt bad all around about 30-60 minutes after I took it. I noticed maybe a slight difference in my lifts but not much as I wasn’t on it long. Make me worry about when I do get on test (mainly TRT doses) later on this year because you can’t really pin and then cycle off so easily but I don’t figure actual test would have much to do with feeling like that. What’s your 2 cents, guys?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What doses were you taking and for how long were you on it?

edsd

Awards
Never used that brand but that’s pretty low dosage. I’ve never experienced any sides or crappyness on Andros

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never used that brand but that’s pretty low dosage. I’ve never experienced any sides or crappyness on Andros
Yeah I honestly wanted to run it at double that dose but these were just given to me and I found out another stack of both bottles would run me about $108. I could get two bottles of cyp for that lol. I figured I should throw this out there, I’m a hypoglycemic. This means my body always has a lower amount of blood sugar than the normal person does and for whatever reason my body metabolizes carbs suuuuuper fast so I have to eat a lot. Last day I was on the PHs I actually had to go get some blood work done and felt like my sugar was low even though I checked it before my dose. Well come to find out my sugar was abnormally low at the time mainly because I eat with my morning pills. Maybe this has something to do with that or maybe it was the dose or delivery system in the PHs but I felt just like I was on pct! Mood swings and everything.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100 percent I bet blood sugar had something to do with it. I run hypo a lot as well. It is an awful feeling I know.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Never had problems that bad. I was running a high dosed 1 ad with those brands. 440mg. Very slight feeling of lethargy but nothing bad by any means. They give you ok gains but you won’t get that “I def look like I’m on the gas” look. I’m sure once you get on actual testosterone you’ll feel very good though.

Alistair_

Awards
The parent hormone that 1-AD converts to (1-Test aka DHB) made me feel like absolute trash when I took it years ago.
4-AD made me feel great.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1AD should make you feel awful. The lethargy is terrible. You wanna take 300mg of it but boy it’s hard to say it’s worth it.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1AD should make you feel awful. The lethargy is terrible. You wanna take 300mg of it but boy it’s hard to say it’s worth it.
I’m in the middle of a low T hell atm so I’m really just trying to feel better at this point lol I don’t think that I’ll be running 1-AD off of Test now or if I’ll do it at all. Whatever it was, I didn’t feel too great on it. For these kind of gains at this point, after playing with PHs and sarms, I’d probably just run Ostarine or anavar & creatine for those kind of results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in the middle of a low T hell atm so I’m really just trying to feel better at this point lol I don’t think that I’ll be running 1-AD off of Test now or if I’ll do it at all. Whatever it was, I didn’t feel too great on it. For these kind of gains at this point, after playing with PHs and sarms, I’d probably just run Ostarine or anavar & creatine for those kind of results.
Exactly. It was legal so people bought it. But nothing revolutionary or irreplaceable.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I got off the 1-AD and 4-AD I was on. It was Hi Tech Androdiol and Hi Tech 1-AD. I felt foggy all the time, appetite wasn’t too great, my workouts SUCKED, I had no energy, got headaches, and just felt like stepped in dog **** all the time. I’m just here to ask, why? My diet was on point, even though it sucked I still trained. The stuff made me all anxious and just felt bad all around about 30-60 minutes after I took it. I noticed maybe a slight difference in my lifts but not much as I wasn’t on it long. Make me worry about when I do get on test (mainly TRT doses) later on this year because you can’t really pin and then cycle off so easily but I don’t figure actual test would have much to do with feeling like that. What’s your 2 cents, guys?
I had the same experience when taking Prohormones,for the first time.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If its esthered why in the world would it make you feel that bad in 60-90 min? I wouldn't think that's time for it to do a darn thing? Possibly allergic to a filler? I know a lot of rx's use lactose and a lot of people have problems with that??? Not necessarily trying to state an answer but throwing out an idea.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of hypoglycemia, I've had several spells while on a cycle, where I would get hypo, and man that's the crappiest feeling. Hits me quick too. Most recently was on customer site for work, and my sugar must've just bottomed out. Got all sweaty, confused, weak and felt like total crap. Had to ask them if they had a soda machine. Gulped down a 20oz coke and ate a pack of crackers. Started feeling better within 10 minutes. Kind of embarrassing, cause the customer was all worried. If you're prone to this, it's a good idea to carry around a candy bar of something with sugar. Otherwise, it'll just get worse and you'll probably pass out. This only seems to happen if I'm running a cycle though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Real 1-AD made me feel great when I took it back in maybe 2004.

Anyway are you sure those were estered? My Hi tech products look like they're labeled as bases. The effects made it seem that way too, because they wore off quickly. I took the same dhea stack 330mg of each for 8 weeks. Felt great. Unfortunately no two of us are alike.