Andromax androsterone info/Q&A

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroMax_2-1024x414.jpg

AndroMax

AndroMax: the strongest Androsterone product in the industry. Androsterone utilizes the highest dose of Androsterone with Tetrasorb Delivery Technology to increase lean muscle mass, intensity, hardening, bloat reduction and libido to turn you into an elite God-like warrior.

AndroMax Benefits:

Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Hardening Agent
Strength
Bloat Reduction
Recovery
Increased Libido and Aggression
Anti-Estrogenic

Androsterone, also known as 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One, is legal prohormone – commonly found in pine pollen and found naturally occurring within most mammals.[1] Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are extremely similar, essentially the same molecule. The main difference is that Androsterone is a 3-Alpha isomer whereas Epiandrosterone is a 3-Beta isomer. Both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone convert to stanolone, but Androsterone does not convert to estrogen, meaning that it has anti-estrogenic effects. That means that estrogenic effects like gyno are not possible.

Strength gains are imminent with AndroMax due to the strong androgenic effect of Androsterone, which activates the central nervous system and will increase muscle power. Therefore, AndroMax will increase explosive power, with minimal weight increase. This increased aggressions manifests as increased confidence and ultimately an “Alpha Male Intensity & Aggression” in sexual activites.

Boost Bioavailability with Tetrasorb™

AndroMax amplifies absorption and bioavailability with the use of the most advanced delivery system in the industry: Tetrasorb™. Tetrasorb Delivery™ consists of 4 primary ingredients: 2 absorption enhancers and 2 metabolic modulators that prolong the activity of active ingredients.

Once the capsule is ingested, it travels into the gut (past the stomach) where the 2 potent absorption enhancers are released. The first absorption enhancer is Dodecanoic Acid, a fatty acid that dilates the intestines to allow for maximum molecule penetration. The second absorption enhancer is Stigmast-5-en-3-ol Beta-D-Glucosid, a natural chemical Saponin that is arguably one of the most potent hydrophobic substrates. The combination enables the metabolized active(s) to reach their target.

The next phase is 6′,7′-Dihydroxy-5-Geranoxypsoralen, which increases the blood level of certain substrates and hormones by over SEVERAL HUNDRED PERCENT through the interaction of CYP isozymes with the rapid first-pass deactivation of androgens. The last component is this trademarked enhancing matrix is 1-[5-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-1-oxo-2,4-pentadienyl]piperidine, which is found to inhibit enzymes – specifically P-gylcoprotein, which allows substrates to reach maximum levels within the body.

In short, the use of Tetrasorb Delivery™ brings the active ingredients in AndroMax to the front line positions on the intestinal front, allowing the ingredients to go straight to the muscles where they execute their purpose: GROWTH.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Recommended dosing is 250mg/day, what would be the comparison for someone who wanted to run this instead of epiandro, if I was dosing the epi at 750-1000mg a day?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Recommended dosing is 250mg/day, what would be the comparison for someone who wanted to run this instead of epiandro, if I was dosing the epi at 750-1000mg a day?
was going to ask this same exact question, anyone?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely looking forward to this product. Are there any places we can check out different recommended cycles? I am on a lean- bulking/ recomp and really looking forward to it's hardening and positive aggression...

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So when does this ship? I already purchased on Sparta website and it's been processing for days now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So when does this ship? I already purchased on Sparta website and it's been processing for days now
Should be very soon. We got horribly backed up with the giant 4th sale. I would think within a couple days they should be all caught up

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What results can someone expect from Epimax/Andromax stack?

Nevermind...google is my b1atch