Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

AndroMass v3 or AMS kit?

I'd say AMS because it's cheaper. It seems like everyone buys 2 bottles of AMv3, I can't justify spending $400 on a cycle that isn't real gear.
 
ReyMan said:
I'd say AMS because it's cheaper. It seems like everyone buys 2 bottles of AMv3, I can't justify spending $400 on a cycle that isn't real gear.

I guess their excuse is "it's legal"...but I can run 15 weeks of test e, 8 weeks of tren, and all my supports and PCT for $400. And the results wouldn't even be comparable
 
jamesm11 said:
I guess their excuse is "it's legal"...but I can run 15 weeks of test e, 8 weeks of tren, and all my supports and PCT for $400. And the results wouldn't even be comparable

You make it sound so easy, can't believe I buy this "legal" stuff
 
It is easy to find. Hell there's even sourcing boards online.

I like PP and have used their old stuff, along with many other PHs, but I can't justify a $450 stack that last 8 weeks. Now when they have those big sales I'll think otherwise
 
jamesm11 said:
It is easy to find. Hell there's even sourcing boards online.

I like PP and have used their old stuff, along with many other PHs, but I can't justify a $450 stack that last 8 weeks. Now when they have those big sales I'll think otherwise

Haha like BOGO with an additional 25% off the total lololol
 
Oh and OP, I can pm you some places that you can check online source.
 
speakin of ams, just got off phone with mike from ams, im gonna do 8 weeks of the anabolic growth kit with a mild pct....
 
hvactech said:
speakin of ams, just got off phone with mike from ams, im gonna do 8 weeks of the anabolic growth kit with a mild pct....

What's the mild PCT you will be running?

ReyMan, send me a PM if ya can. Thanks.
 
Invalid Link Removed

because i have too much on hand as it is
 
go with the Anabolic Growth Kit, buy 4 of them and run it for 8 weeks at 4 tabs a day. only because im running this in the future and would like to see a log.

Torem for pct, and throw in mk 2866 for pct + 4 weeks after
 
consider alpha mass by fore runner as well...very comparable to anabolic kit
 
Back
Top