andromass / anabolic question

willc86

Awards
Hi I am going to purchase andromass but I am curious if the gains are only temporary or permanent as long as you maintain the same lifestyle?

I just want to do one cycle so I can get a little bit more bigger and stay that way; or would I have to keep buying steroids in order to maintain that physique?

I met like 2 people who said they used to be on an anabolic like twice and topped and never dropped down in size, but I just wanted to double check with more people before I buy it.

Thanks a ton guys!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi I am going to purchase andromass but I am curious if the gains are only temporary or permanent as long as you maintain the same lifestyle?

I just want to do one cycle so I can get a little bit more bigger and stay that way; or would I have to keep buying steroids in order to maintain that physique?

I met like 2 people who said they used to be on an anabolic like twice and topped and never dropped down in size, but I just wanted to double check with more people before I buy it.

Thanks a ton guys!
To keep ur gains u need to do the exact same thing u did on cycle to make gains.
U want to do this during PCT and slowly drop down in calories.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO it would depends A LOT on how big you actually get. No way the pro's can look like that forever w/o the anabolics. But for most people, if you don't look like a natural bodybuilder in size yet, you probably will be fine. So long as you don't aggressively cut either. If I had to choose whether to bulk on cycle or cut on cycle, I would choose to cut. Bulking you have food working for you, cutting you can have the anabolics. ;)

But yea, if you run cycles, and you don't get ridiculously huge you should be able to maintain your gains. PCT you might have to eat more though for those 4 weeks, then see where you are at and re access. After my cycle I upped calories by around 500/day. To keep weight on. Just so that I don't send ANY catabolic signals to my body. When PCT is over I will have 3 weeks of lean bulk where I will pretty much just eat around 4k cals a day then when I get back I'll cut on a cycle.