Answered AndroHard now has....

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-DHEA in it? When did this change? I actually don’t mind it because EPI and R lowers my E too far.

Adjustments.JPG

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 andro is known to alot of people as 4 androstenediol. Banned in U.S.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@JKVol tried this new formulation yet?
Been on for 2 weeks now and it feels like OG AndroHard and my bottle doesn’t have 4-DHEA in the ingredients. Not sure who to tag for a direct answer. 🤷‍♂️

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been on for 2 weeks now and it feels like OG AndroHard and my bottle doesn’t have 4-DHEA in the ingredients. Not sure who to tag for a direct answer. 🤷‍♂️
I wrote to a seller on amazon,...Guy says he has newest batch and no 4-dhea on label...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine came straight from MG
I couldn’t find any other labels online of the version with the 4 besides the one in this thread....This Some weird shitt

Probably just a typo on their site

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn’t find any other labels online of the version with the 4 besides the one in this thread....This Some weird shitt

Probably just a typo on their site
I would actually be ok with the 4 in it. I’m on TRT and it would allow me to back off test a little.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How recent are these bottles? I’m just wondering if you ordered today from MG direct you would get the 4-DHEA. Otherwise, they are false advertising

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How recent are these bottles? I’m just wondering if you ordered today from MG direct you would get the 4-DHEA. Otherwise, they are false advertising
I ordered it 10 days ago

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like the website was just updated and 4-DHEA is missing. Bummer. I actually liked the idea of the addition of it.
I messaged them through IG and they said it was a mistake. I actually liked that idea also. Have one with and one without the 4 in it.