Unanswered Androhard full review + my physique results

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Recomp cycle is coming to an end. But thought I would share on what androhard did for me in terms of gains and sides

Keep in mind I was running rad at 15mg throughout the whole cycle. However, I didn’t throw in the androhard until week 4. So I think I have a base to give some feedback on what you can expect from it

I find that running it on the lower end of 10 pumps per day did not do that much for me in terms of body comp. I did notice that it did a nice job in terms of offsetting the lethargy as well as the suppression from rad. I was still waking up with wood every morning. And sex drive and sense of well being was great.

I decided to increase my dose to 20 pumps per day for the last 4 weeks. This is when my body really started to change. Drier, harder, and gaining muscle mass and size. Muscles felt like granite and I was still keeping a fuller harder look while eating in a deficit. If I could compare it to anything I would compare it to a rub on s4 at this dose. Really good hardening effect.

Now a lot of people say this will “lean you out”. It does not what do ever. The diet and the cardio does that, but with that being said, this will most def make you look leaner than you are as well as enhance the rate in which you lose body fat.

Pros
- hardening
-libido
-aggression
- big strength increases (this was mostly the rad doing this though, but it amplified it)
- endurance
- mild/ moderate lean muscle gains

Cons (for me)
- elevated bp
- insomnia
- sometimes I just felt “off”/ not normal on some days. Can’t really explain this one but this just happened to me. Although I’m not sure if it was due to the androhard

Overall this was a good product and it really helped me take my physique to new levels. Coupled with the rad I put on 7lbs of actual lean tissue in 10 weeks while dropping a bit of bodyfat. It does work, but you must put in the work in the gym and with diet just like anything else.

I would recommend this, and I do feel like it works better than the oral version of epi andro. Especially in the libido department, but still a mild compound. The price is great (39.99 for 4 weeks at 20 pumps) so can’t complain. A lot of people complain about hair loss and acne on this. I just happened to not get these sides at all

Anyways, here is what my physique is currently looking like. I’m pleased with the results but I’m also really ready to stop cutting and get off cycle.

My pct will consist of nolva 20/20/10/10 mk677 12.5mg Ed for 8 weeks, Kings blood Weeks 4-8, reduce xt weeks 4-8, arimistane weeks 3-8 at 100mg.

I think with that pct I should have little problems maintaining my muscle. Since I’m not very big, however I want to put on a little more bodyfat and get up to a more maintainable level of around 12% bf until my next sarm run in the next coming 3-5 months.
IMG_4706.JPG

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice review...thanks for this!
You look great as well!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the info, it’s much appreciated. But I gotta ask, where did you find androhard for 39.99?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha I see that, I ordered from their website. Stupid me

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m my defense I’m pretty positive when I went to order it amazon wasn’t any cheaper or they were out of stock or something. Oh well I start it tomorrow, if it works I will stock up on a few bottles

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I’m my defense I’m pretty positive when I went to order it amazon wasn’t any cheaper or they were out of stock or something. Oh well I start it tomorrow, if it works I will stock up on a few bottles
I think you’ll like it. The leaner you are the more you’ll notice it’s effects cosmetic wise

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’ll like it. The leaner you are the more you’ll notice it’s effects cosmetic wise
You've really made this product seem appealing bro.
Mind if i ask your height/weight?
I know you aren't big, but your definition makes you look bigger.

Partly because of your review, I'm recommending this to a brother as part of his next cycle.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
You've really made this product seem appealing bro.
Mind if i ask your height/weight?
I know you aren't big, but your definition makes you look bigger.

Partly because of your review, I'm recommending this to a brother as part of his next cycle.
5’9 around 169-172 morning weight. Not sure about bodyfat, guessing I’m below 10% at this point though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5’9 around 169-172 morning weight. Not sure about bodyfat, guessing I’m below 10% at this point though
Nice. Good job bro.
Thanks for the review.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take androhard with no sarms do you still require nolva?

matteoF1

Awards
Is that possibile? Just androhard and u dry ur body like that?