sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ohhh hell yeahhhh. I hope Anabolic XT arrives in time I can run it after my pct.. I might hold off on buying Anabolic Effect and just run your new product.
Realistic ETA is 4 to 6 weeks for Anabolic XT most likely. It would stack great with Anabolic Effect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same here. I have paralysis of analysis as to what I want to run next lol.
That's a big part of our goal - to be a one stop shop for a wide variety of natural anabolic options between the brands.

Reactions: jh1
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a big part of our goal - to be a one stop shop for a wide variety of natural anabolic options between the brands.
I justify it as I HAVE TO run all these things so I can give my honest feedback to the customers.........................at least that's my story to the Mrs. lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I justify it as I HAVE TO run all these things so I can give my honest feedback to the customers.........................at least that's my story to the Mrs. lol
I agree. It's like your duty and obligation to your customers haha ;)

ActionFigure3

Awards
The one that most people are talking about will be called Anabolic XT.

We have too many new things due out to list, but the ones that come to mind right away when it comes to testosterone boosting or being natural anabolics are:

Optimize-T - SNS natural test booster; due out in the next few weeks
Anabolic XT - SNS natural anabolic; should be out a couple weeks after Optimize-T
Phosphatidic Acid XT - SNS Mediator Phosphatidic Acid supplement due out shortly after Anabolic XT

And then there are 2 CEL natural anabolics. One is ready to go into production; the second one, we are waiting on some test results back for a very unique ingredient that we want to use in it.
Can you give the ingredients for the endurance supplement? I think you all would spread even faster with more friends if you put out the formulas earlier on these products. Give it time to get spread amongst the industry. Why wait so long? Let it rip, sir!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the very least you’re already the most expansive in the category from what I’ve seen. Now you’re putting miles between SNS/CEL and the rest.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Can you give the ingredients for the endurance supplement? I think you all would spread even faster with more fans if you put out the formulas earlier on these products. Give it time to get spread amongst the industry. Why wait so long? Let it rip, sir!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At the very least you’re already the most expansive in the category from what I’ve seen. Now you’re putting miles between SNS/CEL and the rest.
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you give the ingredients for the endurance supplement? I think you all would spread even faster with more friends if you put out the formulas earlier on these products. Give it time to get spread amongst the industry. Why wait so long? Let it rip, sir!
The endurance supplement is too far out for me to want to go into much detail on. I'll give out more info on it after we get the flavor samples nailed down and a tentative ETA.

Awhile back, a lot of people were asking me to give out more info and details on new things coming out to generate hype. The problem is that when I started doing so, some started complaining or taking jabs at when things didn't come out on time. And unfortunately, in this industry delays just happen. So that kind of led to me stopping discussing new things in detail as much again. Marketing wise, I probably should hype stuff and pre-promote it more, but I take a lot of the stuff to hear that people complain about like ETA delays and things like that and it really bums me out sometimes.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious what ratio the cyclodextrins were bonded at with the actives in each blend?

Am i correct in saying the cyclodextrin component account for a portion total mg of each?
Did you ever get a response regarding this?

Ff129

Awards
People having to have to dose 2.5x to feel its working. I guess we will see if its suppressive or not. People noting gyno is concerning obv some kind of estrogen receptor action. May very well not suppress if it mimics serm action. Appears most people note deeper
Sleep /REM. Better pumps. I had better pumps on salt, carbs n beet root. Also it is irrelevant of term “natural”. Most of these “natty” substances are all made in a lab. Outside of tested competitive circles technicality of being natty is just circle jerk of “proud natties”. There aint nothing natty about a over extracted lab compound that binds to
Androgen receptors. After all most AAS peoduction starts with cholesterol or progesterone.. i guess methandrostenolone is natty too.. mind you oxandrolone was given to kids in the past..
Are you stating people note gyno from taking androgin!?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yo what's everyone's final thoughts on Androgin I'm thinking about picking up a few bottles but want some recent feedback. It seemed alot of people ran it but the reviews don't make up them numbers?
My honest review is that Androgin helped me w sleep and recovery. Nothing crazy but good sleep especially the first couple of weeks during a 2month run.

I felt alot of strength and was told I looked more muscular after the 2nd week of being off of a 2month run of AE...

Everyone reacts different w these so, I would recommend to try both out for at least a month and post your results for the next guy.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one that most people are talking about will be called Anabolic XT.

We have too many new things due out to list, but the ones that come to mind right away when it comes to testosterone boosting or being natural anabolics are:

Optimize-T - SNS natural test booster; due out in the next few weeks
Anabolic XT - SNS natural anabolic; should be out a couple weeks after Optimize-T
Phosphatidic Acid XT - SNS Mediator Phosphatidic Acid supplement due out shortly after Anabolic XT

And then there are 2 CEL natural anabolics. One is ready to go into production; the second one, we are waiting on some test results back for a very unique ingredient that we want to use in it.
How are we doing with the products listed. 4 still on track or are they close? Will there be release thread for these also (SNS/CEL)