Androgin / AE ...or?

bubble boy

Awards
I'm getting ready to order up some supps. I'm creeping up on 58 and just trying to keep some size and strength and lean out slowly as summer approaches.
I just finished AE/Follidrone/Mtest stack and felt pretty good, nothing amazing but felt like it helped.
I was thinking of going the same route again but was wondering if Adrogin would be better than AE or how best to do that if at all? Any suggestions or alternatives to any of this? Thanks for your input!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm getting ready to order up some supps. I'm creeping up on 58 and just trying to keep some size and strength and lean out slowly as summer approaches.
I just finished AE/Follidrone/Mtest stack and felt pretty good, nothing amazing but felt like it helped.
I was thinking of going the same route again but was wondering if Adrogin would be better than AE or how best to do that if at all? Any suggestions or alternatives to any of this? Thanks for your input!
I know where in the supplement section, but for anyone in there mid 40's or older and especially at 58 I would suggest seeing a Dr for testosterone. You will feel like a new man and start making progress like you did in your 20's again

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know where in the supplement section, but for anyone in there mid 40's or older and especially at 58 I would suggest seeing a Dr for testosterone. You will feel like a new man and start making progress like you did in your 20's again
Would agree with this.

But to answer your question both androgin and anabolic effect are great products by quality companies. Can't really go wrong either way. I personally have gotten great results with anabolic effect so I would put my vote on it.

bubble boy

Awards
Yes, I know Test would be a good thing at this point but not sure I want to be committed to weekly injections for years to come so I'm holding out as long as I can I guess.
I may just pick up some AE and follow up with Androgin or vice versa.
Sleep usually sucks so that is nice that Androgin may be helpful in that area.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Does anyone know if you can stack Androgin and AE?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
54 here and used many cans of AE and Androgin. I would go for Androgin. It’s more anabolic I found and great sleep as wel.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Yep. They compliment each other nicely if funds permit.
nice. I’m also taking Epi-Plex & creatine as daily supps, but thought a 12 week run of that stacked on top would be fun. Might have to grab a few bottles of Androgin as I’ve got the AE ready to go.