AndroDrive + alcohol

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 weeks in on AD and loving it! I wanted to share something I've noticed. I've drank twice since starting AD, once was socially (two beers at a birthday party) and the other was to well, get really buzzed/drunk in celebration with a bunch of friends.
It seems like the mental stimulation from the AD almost prevents the buzz from alcohol. I didn't feel much from drinking despite two beers on an empty stomach should have given me a small buzz.
The night I imbibed a lot (12+) I never really felt drunk or anything, it was odd. And the next morning I think I was still drunk, which confuses me because I never felt drunk the night before.

I'm curious if the grapefruit extract interferes with alcohol metabolism?

I typically chew tobacco 2-3 times a week for a buzz to mellow and relax. Since taking AD the buzz seems almost nonexistent/diminished.
Again, it seems the mental stimulation seems to prevent the buzz.
I guess now is as good a time as ever to kick my chewing habit since it doesn't do much for me anymore. A bonus side effect to AD.

Blade Icewood

Awards
seems like its helpin u 4 the better lol

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I drank with AndroDrive, a lot, and I still felt drunk. I think my coordination was better while drunk but I def still felt drunk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even if i drank, i wouldnt ever drink while on ANY cycle, even something as mild as AD

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even if i drank, i wouldnt ever drink while on ANY cycle, even something as mild as AD
Thank you very much for your deep thoughts that have greatly contributed to topic of this thread. I think we can safely say your insight into this topic has answered all the questions mentioned at the start of the thread.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for your deep thoughts that have greatly contributed to topic of this thread. I think we can safely say your insight into this topic has answered all the questions mentioned at the start of the thread.
Apparently you don't like good advice.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently you don't like good advice.
I posted regarding two questions, if the grapefruit extract would interfere with alochol metabolism, and if the mental stimulation from AD would/could prevent somebody from realizing/feeling a buzz/drunk/etc

Usually, on this forum, people post useful thoughts, opinions and ideas that will help you find your answer.

"even if i drank, i wouldnt ever drink while on ANY cycle, even something as mild as AD"

how is this post constructive to this thread? I'm confused at the point he is trying to convey. Lastly, the english sounds as if the writer is intoxicated themselves. ( I would never drink...)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks to me like a concerned individual looking out for your health. I would welcome that kind of insight in my threads.
If I am wrong then I will stand corrected.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
what a f u c k i n d i ck, figure it out on your own

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I shout Troll. guys not interested in responses, hes made his own mind up. LOCK

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no need to get upset here! OP, just never drink on a cycle, period.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets let it go. For better or worse there will always be those who choose to drink on cycle, and nothing can be done to change their mind.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey OP here's some useful advice from experience, don't mess with smokeless tobacco this is coming from a guy (me) who dipped a can+ of Copenhagen a day for 17 years. I am going on five months of quitting and it is truly hell and one of the hardest things I've ever done. Btw when I started I only did it a couple times a week to relax also. This **** WILL kill you. I have two buddy's one started when I did the other is 6 years older than me he has only dipped ten years off and on and he now has a nasty sore that is a moderately invasive form of cancer. My other buddy just had to have a biopsy done luckily it came back negative, THIS time.

Don't be a dick to people who are doing nothing but trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com