• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can anyone advise on if it's desirable/worthwhile stacking:
1 Andro
4 Andro
19 Nor Andro
Epi Andro

I cant seem to find much on 19 Nor Andro - would the above basically destroy libido and basically make someone a bald limp wreck?

I found some OL 19 Nor and wondering whether it's worth putting it with the others?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran that stack several times at least. They’re all fine together and have nice synergy. 4, epiandro, and either 1andro or 19 as the heavy-hitter can also be used (a bigger dose of either 1dhea OR 19dhea than if you ran them both together).

Don’t invest a lot of money in the Andros to turn the doses up too much, because they become extremely cost-effective quickly.

The 4dhea and EpiAndro will provide some sexual function to offset the 19dhea.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ran that stack several times at least. They’re all fine together and have nice synergy. 4, epiandro, and either 1andro or 19 as the heavy-hitter can also be used (a bigger dose of either 1dhea OR 19dhea than if you ran them both together).

Don’t invest a lot of money in the Andros to turn the doses up too much, because they become extremely cost-effective quickly.

The 4dhea and EpiAndro will provide some sexual function to offset the 19dhea.
Thanks a lot for the advice. I found this lot in a bag in the cupboard...I usually go to sarms but I've been unimpressed with them and sides.

So I thought what the hell I'll give these a bash and good to know they can be used together.

Would you still run the 4 andro at 330mg?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I get a lot from just 1/4 andro stack. I've ran super mandro and andro the giant together a lot with great results. There are quit a few logs on that stack in the supplement logs section as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot for the advice. I found this lot in a bag in the cupboard...I usually go to sarms but I've been unimpressed with them and sides.

So I thought what the hell I'll give these a bash and good to know they can be used together.

Would you still run the 4 andro at 330mg?
I would personally run as much of everything that you have when it comes to andros. There is diminishing returns with them due to limited conversion rates and being non-methyl. Basically use them all up and move onto more effective compounds. They can be stacked with SARMs or other orals or even oils, but andros will quickly get out-shined by most oils.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would personally run as much of everything that you have when it comes to andros. There is diminishing returns with them due to limited conversion rates and being non-methyl. Basically use them all up and move onto more effective compounds. They can be stacked with SARMs or other orals or even oils, but andros will quickly get out-shined by most oils.
Yeah I thought rather keep letting them gather dust I'd run them, however as far as the 19 nor andro is concerned some say is basically the deca dick and lethergy without being anabolic enough? Perhaps it's be wiser if I value libido to stick with 1 andro 4 andro and epi andro.

I've also found some Pharmatec Halodrol but although obviously its 17aa and can be harsh on lipids and such like which kinda defeats the object of me running a mild (allegedly) non toxic cycle.

As for Sarms...I ran Osta and MK677 last year l..it destroyed my Vo2 max although felt ok didn't get too much from it and the MK made me really lethargic even taking it at night + blood sugars crept up a little.

I then tried Lgd with MK677 and felt like total crap after a week so my spin with sarms didn't pan out.

Let's see how this goes with 19 nor out of the mix, hopefully some small changes in BF and a little shape would be nice.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I thought rather keep letting them gather dust I'd run them, however as far as the 19 nor andro is concerned some say is basically the deca dick and lethergy without being anabolic enough? Perhaps it's be wiser if I value libido to stick with 1 andro 4 andro and epi andro.

I've also found some Pharmatec Halodrol but although obviously its 17aa and can be harsh on lipids and such like which kinda defeats the object of me running a mild (allegedly) non toxic cycle.

As for Sarms...I ran Osta and MK677 last year l..it destroyed my Vo2 max although felt ok didn't get too much from it and the MK made me really lethargic even taking it at night + blood sugars crept up a little.

I then tried Lgd with MK677 and felt like total crap after a week so my spin with sarms didn't pan out.

Let's see how this goes with 19 nor out of the mix, hopefully some small changes in BF and a little shape would be nice.
If the diet is there, you can expect that.