Andro Hard VS Stano-Plex

Bird King45

Awards
Hi I am looking to run some Epiandro with an 8 week LGD4033 cycle and am deciding between picking up 2 MuscleGelz Androhard or CEL Stano-Plex. 180,000 mg of Epiandro in Stano-Plex seems like a killer deal to run 2 bottles at 600 mg for 8 weeks. Does anyone have experience with both and think the transdermal bioavailability of Andro Hard is superior to the more mg of oral? Haven't evert tried the transdermal version so would appreciate any input. Thanks

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better go with stanoplex.. i got two bottles too.. its well dosed and got vaso 6 for better pumps

Bird King45

Awards
Cool thanks I noticed that too, it looks good. You think theres any benefit going past 8 weeks?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup i would go with stano plex too .. capped 18,000mg in a bottle is hard to beat

plus getting a free vaso6 in a bottle

i wuld stay max for 8 weeks and then jump into cel pct ( anabolic effect/mtest for 8-12 weeks > some enjoy the PCT more lol

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would go with Andro Hard (have used it) as contains A-isomer and product last 2 months. Stano isn’t best absorbed so topical helps mitigate this problem.

There is also Ultra Hard which I would use also.

Bird King45

Awards
Got it all ready to go and have more than a few ph/sarm cycles under my belt but haven't used Epiandro before. The Stano-Plex says it can run up to 3 caps a day, is it overkill to pickup another bottle and run the Epi at 900 stacked with the LGD or are those higher doses more for solo runs?

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it all ready to go and have more than a few ph/sarm cycles under my belt but haven't used Epiandro before. The Stano-Plex says it can run up to 3 caps a day, is it overkill to pickup another bottle and run the Epi at 900 stacked with the LGD or are those higher doses more for solo runs?
nope very normal .. you would have to experiement yourself .. def stay 600 in first 4-5weeks and then can add in additional cap and see how 900mg treats you

some people love it .. ive tried it and i thought 600 did the job well for what i was looking for and no needed to spend $ on extra bottle

but i remember pple running up to 1200 just because they feel so good on it and libido and strength keeps getting better and better

Bird King45

Awards
Will do thanks.. all the CEL stuff I have tried so far has been great so excited to see how this stack does vs the solo LGD run I've done before.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do thanks.. all the CEL stuff I have tried so far has been great so excited to see how this stack does vs the solo LGD run I've done before.
np agree they put out solid quality stuff, thats why i feel that 600mg was perfect for me.

I havent ran LGD or dont plan on too .. but would be interesting to see your comparison .. especially in strength i hear LGD shines