Andro gel

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking for Andro gel from any company as my insurance will not cover it anymore. I use it to cruise between blasting. Any info would be helpful

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even out of pocket my test cyp is only $26 for enough to last a month through the use of GoodRX. I doubt you are going to find any Andro Gel at any sort of reasonable price. I'd explain the situation to your dr and request him to change your script to injectable test.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I asked him that and he said I would have to visit the office for the shot, I just hate pinning year round anyway but I may have no choice

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I asked him that and he said I would have to visit the office for the shot, I just hate pinning year round anyway but I may have no choice
That's just a dumb and antiquated procedure to make you come in for a shot. I'd honestly say look I can't come into the office once a week and will be looking for a new dr. But, that's just me. Good luck and I hope you get it worked out as I'm sure you are very frustrated.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I might just try that tactic brother, trust me I am frustrated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the covid excuse worked great for mail in ballots-tell him you will come in the 1st time to have nurse give 1st injection and to explain things to you, then you want a prescription--because you are paranoid about coming into the office so often for fear of being infected with covid.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking for Andro gel from any company as my insurance will not cover it anymore. I use it to cruise between blasting. Any info would be helpful
Out of curiosity how did you find androgen?