Unanswered Andro Cycle Thoughts/Opinions for weeks 5-8

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello all,

I recently started my andro stack of:

270 mg 1-andro (110 mg morning, 50 mg lunchtime, 110 mg afternoon)
330 mg of 4-andro (140 mg morning, 50 mg lunchtime, 140 mg afternoon)
150 mg of androsterone (150 mg lunchtime)
75 mg of 3AD (25 mg morning, lunch, & afternoon)

Now I only picked up a months worth of this current stack due to financials, and lack of information (fixed to reflect the current dosing from other thread). For my second month trying to lean out for vacation, would it be beneficial to keep the 4-andro or replace it with 900 mg of epiandro a day via gainbusters? Already have AI and SERM for PCT, just looking to purchase stuff for my second round of 4 weeks to finish off my cycle. Thank you everyone in advance for your knowledge and responses!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need to be most concerned with running Andros for a min of 8 weeks. The 1 Andro is where all of your horsepower is at. Most take 4 weeks to kick in with the exception of Epi Andro which I feel rather quickly.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You need to be most concerned with running Andros for a min of 8 weeks. The 1 Andro is where all of your horsepower is at. Most take 4 weeks to kick in with the exception of Epi Andro which I feel rather quickly.
Right, and I'm gathering ideas for supplements to continue this stack past the 4 weeks worth I have now. I am just wondering if it's worth dropping the 4-andro for epi

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Sure...I would drop the 4 and add in EPI at 750 to 1000mg ED. At least, for me, I felt the EPI helped with the lethargy and libido. Didn't feel any different with the 4.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What all would you be running week 5-8?
I would be running 330 mg of 1-andro, 900 mg of epi (if I drop the 4-andro), and 75 mg of 3AD. Otherwise, I would keep the 4-andro at 330 mg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you only got a months worth of these compounds you’re almost running the cycle for nothing because 1 andro takes 3-4 weeks to fully kick in.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you only got a months worth of these compounds you’re almost running the cycle for nothing because 1 andro takes 3-4 weeks to fully kick in.
Yep, which is why I am purchasing more. The main question here is would it be worth swapping out the 4-andro for epiandro? I listed everything I am currently taking, and what I would be taking above

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, which is why I am purchasing more. The main question here is would it be worth swapping out the 4-andro for epiandro? I listed everything I am currently taking, and what I would be taking above
If you have the choice of keeping 4 Andro at 330 for the full 8 weeks I personally wouldn’t swap it. I love epiandro (I really do) but I don’t feel It’s as good at off setting the negative sides from 1-andro. Epiandro is great pwo for a good kick, good for some leaning out and many get a libido boost (I don’t personally) but. I thinking you’ll enjoy the cycle more keeping 4-Andro there to be honest

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you have the choice of keeping 4 Andro at 330 for the full 8 weeks I personally wouldn’t swap it. I love epiandro (I really do) but I don’t feel It’s as good at off setting the negative sides from 1-andro. Epiandro is great pwo for a good kick, good for some leaning out and many get a libido boost (I don’t personally) but. I thinking you’ll enjoy the cycle more keeping 4-Andro there to be honest
Sounds good, I’m grabbing some ASAP next paycheck!