Andro cycle for longer than 8 weeks?

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I tried googling it and did some scanning of the site but couldnt find any concrete info so i figured id ask here.

Has anyone run an andro cycle for longer than 8 weeks? Whether it be 1, 4, epi, etc..

Is there any downside for running, say, 1-andro for 12 weeks and if so what would it be?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
For something mild and non-methylated, like the Andro's I can't really see any major problems with going over the usual 8 weeks.
Cost would obviously go up.
The length and overall PCT protocol would have to increase.
Lethargy could kick in/get even worse.
The time "Off" between cycles would increase.
But in regards to anything major and considering you were cycling properly with all of the right supports, no.

I also wouldn't run 1-Andro solo, definitely needs a Test/DHT Base.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct recovery would be the biggest factor. Longer you're on the harder it is to make a full and quick recovery so time off would have to increase as well. But other than that I don't see any issues.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Alright thats what i figured, just thought id get some second opinions.

Thanks for the responses!

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
I'm currently at 10 weeks on an andro run. 330mg Super 1, 330mg Super 4, 2 pumps Super 11 and 2 pumps Super DHEA per day and Arimcare Pro. I have enough for another month, so that would be 14 weeks. I had an issue with work where I was sent out of town 3 weeks into my cycle for a month. It sucked because my diet was off and my training was bad with hotel equipment. So I decided to extend my cycle.

I currently feel fine. All my PR's have gone up. I've had slight lethargy a couple times, but nothing bad. Hopefully PCT won't be too bad. I have clomid, Kings Blood, Invictus and VII-KT.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
straight 1-andro would likely make you feel like crap after the first 3 weeks...lethargy, no libido, etc.

4-Andro would be ideal to stack with that, but DHEA at the least...

I would recommend Alpha Gainz 4-Andro TD V2 (or at least DHEA TD) to keep things happy.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def want a test base on that cycle!

Not to hijack the thread but since we're dealing in hypotheticals here:

Say one chooses to run an andro cycle for 12-14 weeks. Which could be expensive as hell! Would the user increase dosage throughout cycle to continue to notice effect of compounds? Would the compounds still elicit same response from androgen receptor? The next obvious question would be where is the line that you are no longer seeing a return on your dosage...600 of 1/4 and the limit of the conversion of said compounds?

Again, I wouldn't want to run an andro cycle that long...purely an academic question.