Andro/Creatine

Hal32

Awards
I’m going on my 2nd weeks cycle of andro1/epi 300/500 and 4th week of creatine at 7 grams. I’ve gained 14 lbs 202lbs to 216lbs Does that seem normal? All my clothes still fit fine so I know it’s not fat. It’s really got me going in gym wide open. How much can I expect to gain lean muscle on 6 week cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nop doesn’t seem normal at all. 1 andro can be a wet product so sure you’ll get some water rentention the first weeks but 14 lbs doesn’t add up to me. Anyone running 1andro and Epi and finishing let’s say a 6 weeks cycle with 8-9 lbs of REAL lean gains is pretty nice so 14 lbs in 2 weeks seems weird... anyways let’s see what others have to say bro

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 andro can’t be wet in the least.

Creatine is clinically proven to put weight on at that dose, as is 1 andro at only slightly above that dose.

However that weight is not necessarily new muscle tissue accrual.

This is likely intracellular glycogen and maybe a little bit of muscle. Intracellular glycogen can be put on very quickly in the right circumstances.

I think this is fairly normal. Assuming his calories are high, macros and training are spot on and all that good stuff, first timer on both PEDs and creatine. Definitely possible. And normal. Not the usual for sure, but nothing to worry about.

Now if you get crazy side effects or something like that I’d say that’s abnormal.

I don’t think you will gain a whole lot more but the muscle will continue to mature and harden. Maybe a few more pounds, maybe you’ll lose water and lose weight in a day or two and then weight will go up slowly after. It really depends on the user, the diet, the recovery, all that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean I understand all you’re saying but 14 lbs in TWO weeks? He ain’t doing a cycle of msten + Dmz he’s on an average dose of 1 andro...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, you sure your scale is accurate? Mine can be recalibrated manually by my children, so I have to recalibrate it with a weight plate before I weigh in to be sure.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean I understand all you’re saying but 14 lbs in TWO weeks? He ain’t doing a cycle of msten + Dmz he’s on an average dose of 1 andro...
I mean, it’s odd that he’s literally getting the combined clinical effects of both when just getting them from the one of either is difficult for most....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Creatine and 1 andro can each put 14 and 16 lbs on you in a month, respectively. Clinically tested and proven. In a truly perfect world, sure combination of both would offer double results.

Hal32

Awards
Ok the gain been over 4 weeks. 4 for creatine and 2 for andro/EPI. 2nd time ever on andro. 20 years ago I gained 35 lbs in 2 months on androstene. I understand that’s a different form. I’ve been off creatine for 6 months. Hard days macros 40/20/40. Easy days 30/30/40. My diet really didn’t start until 2 weeks ago being solid. 2400 to 2800 calories a day. I’m burning 4000 a day which makes no sense to me of the gains.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nop doesn’t seem normal at all. 1 andro can be a wet product so sure you’ll get some water rentention the first weeks but 14 lbs doesn’t add up to me. Anyone running 1andro and Epi and finishing let’s say a 6 weeks cycle with 8-9 lbs of REAL lean gains is pretty nice so 14 lbs in 2 weeks seems weird... anyways let’s see what others have to say bro
Yep i'd say that's a lot of water weight from the andro and creatine intake at 7g will make your muscles absorb water weight.

Hal32

Awards
I’m starting my 3rd week andro and 7th creatine. I’m up 18 lbs so far. My strength and energy in gym has increased significantly. Do I need to try to cut the water weight or wait until end of cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m starting my 3rd week andro and 7th creatine. I’m up 18 lbs so far. My strength and energy in gym has increased significantly. Do I need to try to cut the water weight or wait until end of cycle?
Leave it, you need the water to stretch the fascia of the muscles for as long as possible.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds to me the Creatine is doing a super job.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep i'd say that's a lot of water weight from the andro and creatine intake at 7g will make your muscles absorb water weight.
Yeah this......will be some water from the creatine there.

Why are you cycling creatine though?

I’m a fan of 1-Andro but it does sound like your responding crazy well to it.......

Hal32

Awards
I had been using Hcl creatine in past. 1st time on mono in awhile.

Hal32

Awards
20 yrs ago when I 1st used andro I gain 30 lbs in 2 months.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So many people talking about how they gained 20-30 lbs on 1/4 andros lol jesus you guys got blessed by the gods I guess.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Out of the many products i have used over the years the ONLY ones that have worked are as follows:

M1-T 8 (lbs)
Creatine (5-6) lbs
IL Invictus and its 7 keto stack (9 lbs cut)

The rest have been a waste of time.

Hal32

Awards
Almost done with 4th week of cycle. I’ve lost 2 lbs and I’m down to 214 from my peak of 216. Starting to see the drying effect especially in my arms and sides. I’m going to add Epicatechin and Laxogenin to my pct. I’m guessing the water weight will just drop when I’m done with the cycle.