Anderson crying after Minotauro defeated Schaub (Awesome display of comradery)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;cBrbNvXNDyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBrbNvXNDyY&feature=pl ayer_embedded[/video]

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know what's up with this mini-me version of the video. Do yourself a favor and just double click the video so it takes you directly to YouTube and you can watch it on a regular sized screen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you see Anderson wiping the vaseline from his face to his chest, abs, and thighs during the intros?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you see Anderson wiping the vaseline from his face to his chest, abs, and thighs during the intros?
No I didn't, though I'm not sure whether he was over-greased or not that it would have made a difference. Maybe my memory is too overwhelmed by the Mohammed Ali style jabs from the hip to recall any situations where Okami may have had his hands on Andy at sometime. It's effed up if Andy did that, nonetheless.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Regardless if he did, he is still the best striker in the sport hands down

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Cheater yes, but did anyone have him in a situation where the grease played a big role, or would have changed the outcome of the fight? No Anderson will stand and bang the entire fight and if he was greased or greases how did chael hold him down the entire 5 rounds. Weather or not he greases every fight his fights will still have the same outcome with a win.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheater yes, but did anyone have him in a situation where the grease played a big role, or would have changed the outcome of the fight? No Anderson will stand and bang the entire fight and if he was greased or greases how did chael hold him down the entire 5 rounds. Weather or not he greases every fight his fights will still have the same outcome with a win.
Because Chael's wrestling is that good. He holds everybody down. I agree that grease or no grease, Andy wins, but it's still effed up, particularly because greasing aids the one downside of Andy's game, which is weak TDD. Love me some Hawaii by the way, hapas are my thing.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Because Chael's wrestling is that good. He holds everybody down. I agree that grease or no grease, Andy wins, but it's still effed up, particularly because greasing aids the one downside of Andy's game, which is weak TDD. Love me some Hawaii by the way, hapas are my thing.
I feel ya,coming from a wrestling and JJ background it would be frustrating being unable to take down a top notch striker because he greased, but then again that's why it's mma and gotta be able to stand and trade,

hapas are my thing to, been with a couple best yet, but for some reason I ended up with a Filipino hahaha can't complain.

G

GameSpeed

Awards
i wish they had footage of the crowd when this was going down. my friends said beers were flying like confetti!