Andarine, the least suppressive SARM?

SARMS

Awards
Hey guys, I've been researching endlessly and I've come to the conclusion that Andarine (S4) is the least suppressive anabolic based on several bloodworks, can anyone talk about their experience with running it solo? I'd like to run S4 and not bother with a full blown PCT. Could I take it for 6 weeks & barely impact my HPTA? A little suppression is fine as long as it's really only a little. Could anyone post a study, if possible to show the extent of the testosterone suppression, if possible.

Thanks

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are prepared to take sarms then you should be also prepared to take serms

Yes I know it’s not always necessary, but better be safe then sorry and always good to have on hand when running any anabolic cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This^

SARMS

Awards
Do you still put any stock in the idea of using Clomid on cycle to mitigate LH suppression? Am I right to think that AAS supress LH & GnRH while sarms don't really touch LH? I doubt Andarine touches LH at all, though I may be wrong.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Do you still put any stock in the idea ofB Am I right to think that AAS supress LH & GnRH while sarms don't really touch LH? I doubt Andarine touches LH at all, though I may be wrong.
whats the point of doing this....its not like lh is going to help you become more anabolic during your cycle. this is the purpose of pct. climid on cycle esp for s4 is stupid

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if it’s the least suppressive but I’ve never heard of anyone having suppression sides while on it or having a hard time bouncing back. I also hear it provides a great “on” feeling. Are you gonna cut with it? Just get some clomid and at least run a mini pct.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just got done running s4 actually and am on pct right now. (Over 2 weeks in). So far I’ve lost no gains at all. If anything I’m actually still gaining while In pct. weight is up a little bit and still as lean. If you diet right and you train your tail off you will not be disappointed. It dries you out and makes you look rock solid if you are lean enough. (Almost Like winstrol). Plus the vascularity and muscle fullness you get while on a cut is fantastic. By far the best compound I’ve ever ran so far. For pct I am running nolva at 10mg right now along with a natty test booster. (Prob gonna run for 5 weeks) I don’t really know about suppression with these things. I don’t have blood work atm to confirm whether or not I’m shut down. But I’m still feeling good. Libido is starting to go up in pct and I am getting morning wood more frequently now. I will say this though. After cycle I noticed I cannot train at the level I was at while on cycle. (It gives you a massive boost in endurance and training capacity) To compensate I’ve switched to a lower volume high intensity training style focusing on gaining and maintaining my strength. So far it’s been going well. I’m sure I haven’t maxed out my genetic potential yet. So I’m sure I’ll hold onto these gains. On cycle I noticed almost no signs of suppression (didn’t run test base).

Compared to a ph like dmz which destroyed my natty test. (Was also down 8lbs in a week after cycle and huge dip in strength). This stuff seems far more mild. You won’t blow up from it. But good if you want some fat loss with a mild strength increase. Hope that helps

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just got done running s4 actually and am on pct right now. (Over 2 weeks in). So far I’ve lost no gains at all. If anything I’m actually still gaining while In pct. weight is up a little bit and still as lean. If you diet right and you train your tail off you will not be disappointed. It dries you out and makes you look rock solid if you are lean enough. (Almost Like winstrol). Plus the vascularity and muscle fullness you get while on a cut is fantastic. By far the best compound I’ve ever ran so far. For pct I am running nolva at 10mg right now along with a natty test booster. (Prob gonna run for 5 weeks) I don’t really know about suppression with these things. I don’t have blood work atm to confirm whether or not I’m shut down. But I’m still feeling good. Libido is starting to go up in pct and I am getting morning wood more frequently now. I will say this though. After cycle I noticed I cannot train at the level I was at while on cycle. (It gives you a massive boost in endurance and training capacity) To compensate I’ve switched to a lower volume high intensity training style focusing on gaining and maintaining my strength. So far it’s been going well. I’m sure I haven’t maxed out my genetic potential yet. So I’m sure I’ll hold onto these gains. On cycle I noticed almost no signs of suppression (didn’t run test base).

Compared to a ph like dmz which destroyed my natty test. (Was also down 8lbs in a week after cycle and huge dip in strength). This stuff seems far more mild. You won’t blow up from it. But good if you want some fat loss with a mild strength increase. Hope that helps
Forgot to mention. Make sure you get these sarms from a legit source. They should be in LIQUID FORM. If you have capsules they are most likely laced with a pro hormone. (That’s why you hear guys gaining 20+lbs in a month from “lgd” then after being totally wrecked. Real sarms don’t really make you explode. They give you more steady and slow lean gains over a period of time.)

Still run a serm afterwards. Just makes things easier

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention. Make sure you get these sarms from a legit source. They should be in LIQUID FORM. If you have capsules they are most likely laced with a pro hormone. (That’s why you hear guys gaining 20+lbs in a month from “lgd” then after being totally wrecked. Real sarms don’t really make you explode. They give you more steady and slow lean gains over a period of time.)

Still run a serm afterwards. Just makes things easier
Legit LGD can blow you up 20Ib and will supress you pretty heavily.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Legit LGD can blow you up 20Ib and will supress you pretty heavily.
I was cutting when I ran lgd. I prob gained around 10lbs of solid lean mass (maybe more) within 10 weeks. So hence not the 20lb weight gain. I also recomped from it. I didn’t feel suppressed while I was on. Still high energy. Good libido on cycle without a test base. And no problems with any sides that accompany androgen use. In PCT over 2 weeks in still making gains only running nolva and a natty test booster. I feel fine. Certainly no crash. I guess everyone is different with suppression. I feel fine. But only bloodwork will confirm. No point of getting it in PCT right now though. I’ll report back on what It really did to me about a few weeks after pct once the nolva half life is gone

SARMS

Awards
whats the point of doing this....its not like lh is going to help you become more anabolic during your cycle. this is the purpose of pct. climid on cycle esp for s4 is stupid
The point is to lower suppression

SARMS

Awards
I don’t know if it’s the least suppressive but I’ve never heard of anyone having suppression sides while on it or having a hard time bouncing back. I also hear it provides a great “on” feeling. Are you gonna cut with it? Just get some clomid and at least run a mini pct.
No I am not going to cut or bulk, I'm taking it purely for appearance. I will gain LBM on it, but it's more for its hardening and vascular effect. Do you think this could be my staple anabolic? Maybe Il stock up on it and just run as many cycles as I like since the suppression is minimal and as you said, there's easy bounce back w/ clomid of course.

SARMS

Awards

Yeah bro thanks for letting me know your experience with S4, that's pretty much what I had thought people were getting from it. I want to use it only for the Winstrol like effects, the hardening and dry look mainly. I already have low bodyfat and enough muscle to get that aesthetic look. You say you're getting more morning wood on PCT, do you eel like your libido suffered while on cycle? Also what dosage were you running bro? I'd like a low dose between 25-50 mg to just get that dry look and avoid any yellow tint effects in my eye sight. By far the best compound you've run, that's good to hear man …. Do you think I could stock up on S4 and just run it a bunch of times with proper PCT and be okay on the long run? I just want a staple compound and you make it seem quite mild

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I actually read this recently while believing ostarine was the least suppressive. Neither of these comes close to aas so I wouldn't be too worried. I like S4 it reminds me of winstrol but with no acne, no dryness and you just feel more fresh on it. I think it's mandatory to have a 6 pack when running it or at least be very close to notice any major difference.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I am not going to cut or bulk, I'm taking it purely for appearance. I will gain LBM on it, but it's more for its hardening and vascular effect. Do you think this could be my staple anabolic? Maybe Il stock up on it and just run as many cycles as I like since the suppression is minimal and as you said, there's easy bounce back w/ clomid of course.
I think you’ll be healthier in the long run if you do a bunch of cycles of s4 rather than an AAS or PH. But don’t forget the fact that even ostarine hits cholesterol hard, and same with liver enzymes. Sarms are safer but that doesn’t make them healthy or anything. Try to get blood work after your first run. I’d be curious to see how it affects the organs. If you don’t get blood work then play it safe and take long breaks between cycles. That’s what I would do at least. Also, monitor how it affects blood pressure. I’ve been off yk11 and lgd for a month and my blood pressure is still elevated, just slightly less then when on. So pay attention to that.

Reactions: Nac
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just run some torem With it and call it a day.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you’ll be healthier in the long run if you do a bunch of cycles of s4 rather than an AAS or PH. But don’t forget the fact that even ostarine hits cholesterol hard, and same with liver enzymes. Sarms are safer but that doesn’t make them healthy or anything. Try to get blood work after your first run. I’d be curious to see how it affects the organs. If you don’t get blood work then play it safe and take long breaks between cycles. That’s what I would do at least. Also, monitor how it affects blood pressure. I’ve been off yk11 and lgd for a month and my blood pressure is still elevated, just slightly less then when on. So pay attention to that.
It's said it should have barely to no effect on liver BP etc.. I'm not sure wether people have been getting wrong stuff or maybe had values before or even took something in between. Regardless values doesn't always equal danger and even Mike Arnold wrote an article about ostarine being barely suppressive at 25mg. Granted it probably should have a much higher chance of being bad during a longer cycle than a few weeks.

Regarding aas sarms doesn't have the effect on the prostate but rather being androgenic in the skeletal tissue. Wether this is a long term danger or not we don't know yet but we don't have any scientific evidence suggesting that as for now.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados well there was that Harvard study that found that something like 90% of sarms on the market are something else or completely bunk. I don’t know why anyone would sell something else as sarms though since raw sarms are super cheap. But it definitely happens.

Also, we can’t forget mike Arnold sells sarms. I’m not saying that conflict of interest makes him slightly distort the truth but it is possible. He might sugar coat it a bit.

Idk if you’ve ever watched the anabolic doc on YouTube but he said he had a patient who used nothing but ostarine and his blood work looked like he’d been using oral AAS. I get blood work next week. I don’t know when I’ll get the results but I’ll do a post about it then.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados well there was that Harvard study that found that something like 90% of sarms on the market are something else or completely bunk. I don’t know why anyone would sell something else as sarms though since raw sarms are super cheap. But it definitely happens.

Also, we can’t forget mike Arnold sells sarms. I’m not saying that conflict of interest makes him slightly distort the truth but it is possible. He might sugar coat it a bit.

Idk if you’ve ever watched the anabolic doc on YouTube but he said he had a patient who used nothing but ostarine and his blood work looked like he’d been using oral AAS. I get blood work next week. I don’t know when I’ll get the results but I’ll do a post about it then.
That would be great.. Who knows right?..im not sure how many people were studied with ostarine but indeed something is suspicious

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine has elevated liver value in many people. Also s23 is liver toxic nearly as much as methyl orals in my opinion.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine has elevated liver value in many people. Also s23 is liver toxic nearly as much as methyl orals in my opinion.
Yeah but liver values doesn't mean it's highly toxic

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If a compound can make urine go from normally clear to Apple juice color I'd say liver toxic

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All these SARMs will likely throw your lipids; I wouldnt base recovery and "biological impact" solely on hPTA suppression.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention. Make sure you get these sarms from a legit source. They should be in LIQUID FORM. If you have capsules they are most likely laced with a pro hormone.
Lots of UGLs sell liquid dbol, var, adrol, sdrol, etc. Im not sure how SARMs in liquid form are a guarantee of legitamacy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If a compound can make urine go from normally clear to Apple juice color I'd say liver toxic
This can be dehydration, drinking a lot of coffee which doesn't cause dehydration but will change the color. I can tell you after running sarms that my urin has been yellow or blank just like with trenbolone or even while not on cycle. It definitely doesn't mean your liver is damaged.

Some people get dehydrated easily and many people on this forum claims they need a test base. This is very individual and before rushing to the hospital over some ostarine I suggest people to have more water.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read an article that I believe was published by ironmag where they said s23 hits the body in a similar way as orals. The liver toxicity is high and it causes total shutdown. Cholesterol will be out of whack. But according to many it gives the best results out of any sarm. And I’d be willing to bet the body’s hpta bounces back faster from s23 then from AAS. But that’s a guess. I might try to bulk on it and see how it is. But I’m leaning more toward tbol, or maybe dmz.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a well known fact that SARMs are toxic to the body, just like orals. Just maybe not as harsh in some cases

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This can be dehydration, drinking a lot of coffee which doesn't cause dehydration but will change the color. I can tell you after running sarms that my urin has been yellow or blank just like with trenbolone or even while not on cycle. It definitely doesn't mean your liver is damaged.

Some people get dehydrated easily and many people on this forum claims they need a test base. This is very individual and before rushing to the hospital over some ostarine I suggest people to have more water.
I've been testing this hypothesis, but so far increasing water intake has no effect on dark urine from s23.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been testing this hypothesis, but so far increasing water intake has no effect on dark urine from s23.
There were rumours a out s23 being far from a normal Sarm.. I didn't read much cause lack of studies. Not sure if there are any out but it surely looks like quite harsh for being a Sarm