Andarine (S4) SARM Review

MaXa

MaXa

Awards
Andarine is another brand of SARM or selective androgen receptor modulator. The full name of this product is S-40503, but it is commonly known as S-4. Andarine was manufactured by a Japanese pharmaceutical company, the Kaken Pharmaceuticals. This was originally created to treat osteoporosis. This product is a stronger version of SARM which is more favored by supplement experts.

How Does Anardine Work?
How Andarine works have been asked by many for years now. Andarine actually binds to the androgen receptors in bones and muscles. It is not that effective when you are looking into putting on pounds of muscle like Trenbolone, but it very effective if you use it for fat loss. How can it help you lose fat? Andarine is more androgenic and less anabolic compared to other SARMs in the market today.

When Andarine binds to the androgen receptors in your fat, this is when fat oxidation is triggered. This product is amazing in strengthening, preserving, as well as building our bone mass. It is selective but does not cause any prostate action. At a low dose, this product is weak at building muscle tissue, but there are reports that when used at higher doses, it can help you build lean hard muscle tissues where its results can be compared to Anavar and Winstrol, but without the dreadful androgenic effects.

The Most Recommended Andarine Dosages and Cycles
S-4 has a half-life of 4 hours. The daily dosage suggestion is around 50 to 75mg and can still be tolerable at 100mg. It is best if you can start with a lower dose and gradually increase it to reduce the risk of side effects. Andarine S-4 can be taken twice or three times a day. Optimum results can be achieved if this product is used for 8 weeks straight. Don’t worry, it is not hepatotoxic like real oral steroids and other drugs, so there’s no harm with your liver.
The best cycle recommendation for Andarine is to start t 50mgs/ED. Feel how your body responds to it, with your vision in particular. If you feel like your vision is affected, it’s time to stick with current dose or lower it down. If you feel fine, then you can keep moving up until you hit 70 mg.
Remember that S-4 does have a “Point of Diminishing Returns”. This means that when your usage is above 75mg for more than 16 weeks, it will not result in additional muscle mass. There will be no increase in side effects either. However, there is a possibility that you may experience AR Desensitization and product wasting.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the sweet spot was somewhere in between 50-100 mg not 50-70 mg. I felt great at above 70 mg even with the vision sides

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought the sweet spot was somewhere in between 50-100 mg not 50-70 mg. I felt great at above 70 mg even with the vision sides
He's either a teenager trying to troll, or some weirdo copy and pasting from a few SARMS or Peptide sites because in one post he's got lengthy information, and in another asking how to stack SARMS for 'the ladies'.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's either a teenager trying to troll, or some weirdo copy and pasting from a few SARMS or Peptide sites because in one post he's got lengthy information, and in another asking how to stack SARMS for 'the ladies'.
Are you talking about me? or the other guy

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you talking about me? or the other guy
To you, about the OP. You responded to him as if he were going to respond with an intelligent answer with an original thought, hence I quoted you and not the OP. :) It's been two days and he's not responded to my comment. He's a troll.

Newth

Awards
To you, about the OP. You responded to him as if he were going to respond with an intelligent answer with an original thought, hence I quoted you and not the OP. :) It's been two days and he's not responded to my comment. He's a troll.
Lol, which comment was that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, which comment was that.
There's 6 comments... the OP plagiarized the first post. He has no original thoughts as he constantly copy and pastes from SARMS sites. Is that what you are asking?

Newth

Awards
There's 6 comments... the OP plagiarized the first post. He has no original thoughts as he constantly copy and pastes from SARMS sites. Is that what you are asking?
I think I saw all your comments yesterday. I got a good laugh.