anavite - 1-androstenedione USADA Ban Question??

psyclone

Awards
Hi,

Please can anyone shed any light on the topic that Gaspari Anavite has been found to contain 1-androstenedione and been added to the 'High Risk' category by USADA..!!

Tested April 2017:

"At the same time a supplement from notorious supplement company Gaspari Nutrition was added to the USADA high-risk list. Batch testing of a particular batch had showed the presence of 1-androstenedione"

This can be found if you search on google. I heard a competitive athlete was suspended for using this 'Multivitamin'...

Just a bit worried about this statement, please can anyone let me know if it is in fact safe or not to take as it has been my go to Multi for a while now..

Thanks in advance.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I thought my gains were from creatine..

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you feel like you're "on cycle" when you're taking it? ;)

Idk, I feels like it's a lot of athletes that fail a test and then says it's a tainted supplement, wouldn't surprise me if they have their "own mix" put in those bottles and if they tested a bunch of other bottles it would not contain said ingredients. I'm not saying it do or don't contain said ingredients, just that it seems a little convenient that a multi (of all things) should contain banned ingredients...

You've probably nothing to worry about.