Anavar

stehiggi

Awards
hey - quick question. first post. considering DBol and Anavar. not looking for huge size. recoemmendations on doing just anavar and no DBol....any thoughts. thanks.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Anavar is a great alternative!

Really helps out your tendons. Crazy veins and strength off it too if you can afford it.

Get Pharm grade if you can. You will be able to dose it lower and get amazing results while UGL stuff you have to dose twice as much to get the same effect.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get Pharm grade if you can. You will be able to dose it lower and get amazing results while UGL stuff you have to dose twice as much to get the same effect.
Your source must suck. Proper dosing is proper dosing. Just depends if your source made it the right concentration and if he was smart enough to get a good powder source.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Your source must suck. Proper dosing is proper dosing. Just depends if your source made it the right concentration and if he was smart enough to get a good powder source.
Nowadays it makes a big difference.
Sometimes sources can mis calculate fillers and powders and never get an exact dosage so sometimes it can vary.

You would be surprised

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nowadays it makes a big difference.
Sometimes sources can mis calculate fillers and powders and never get an exact dosage so sometimes it can vary.

You would be surprised
I'm not surprised at all. In fact, that's my exact point. A GOOD source doesn't make those mistakes. We're on the same page.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
hey - quick question. first post. considering DBol and Anavar. not looking for huge size. recoemmendations on doing just anavar and no DBol....any thoughts. thanks.
Two totally different compounds. If you're looking for lean,drier gains go with the Var. I've done Var only cycles of 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. Strength through the roof,6-8 lbs. gains,easy to keep with a light pct.

stehiggi

Awards
"Two totally different compounds. If you're looking for lean,drier gains go with the Var. I've done Var only cycles of 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. Strength through the roof,6-8 lbs. gains,easy to keep with a light pct. "

any bad side effects you had with just var?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After the cycle is done, gains from both compound are equally dry so that makes no sense unless the person is worried about looking good only while on cycle and not while off. And the fat gain will be determined by diet, despite the over-thinkers who say otherwise.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Two totally different compounds. If you're looking for lean,drier gains go with the Var. I've done Var only cycles of 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. Strength through the roof,6-8 lbs. gains,easy to keep with a light post cycle therapy.
starting my early feb. i would be absolutely ****ing thrilled with 6-8 lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks and the strength gains too. i think this is a good cycle to start with just to see what happens.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
var is very synergistic with creatine. take 60-80mg var with 20 gr of creatine a day. you won't be sorry.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
var is very synergistic with creatine. take 60-80mg var with 20 gr of creatine a day. you won't be sorry.
twenty grams?!? **** that is alot. i am using green mag and if that isnt enough i will add some cee capsules i have from 5 months ago. would 50mgs for 60 days be cool or should i bump it and run it shorter? thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
hell creatine is synergistic with just about all AAS. It's a surprise why more stop taking it when they go on. I never understood why.

RoidGracie

Wondering why if all you want is 6-8 pounds on an 8 weeker, you don't just go with Furazadrol or H-Drol, and then you only need to do a 4 weeker or maybe a 6 week pulse, and you're legal. With Furaz, you won't even have to worry about the methyl issues with Anavar (but it is mild as far as 17aa goes)...and, you'll save money. The PCT would still be mild.
I'm sure you know what you're doing though, right.........:twisted:

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
tried halodrol and i liked it alot. i am just trying this out. right now i am about 205 and i think taht 213-215 with a low bf would be all that i am looking for. i also got my hands on the stuff and heard the strength gains are crazy so i said to my self what the f u c k might as well. i also want to log it so that others can see if it might be good for them.

RoidGracie

Hear ya, never done var myself but strength gains in itself produce muscle gains due to the increased training and weights being pushed.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
ya i also like the fact that bodyfat is lost in the process. i mean up 8 lbs in 8 weeks with loss of bodyfat for what i call a resonable price with huge strength gains in the gym and stronger tendons and ligaments is a ****ing awesome combination. i dont think i will use test or any other roids after this cycle for a long while. i want to try and hold on to this **** naturally save the juice for another day.

RoidGracie

Me no juice, me no need it....me a mesomorph. Actually, don't need the current products that are legal either. I'm just lazy and use the legal stuff to get motivated to train, although sometimes that doesn't even work...:fool2: Maybe pushing weights for 22 years off and on (mostly off, like YEARS off at a time) has something to do with it.
good luck.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
twenty grams?!? **** that is alot. i am using green mag and if that isnt enough i will add some cee capsules i have from 5 months ago. would 50mgs for 60 days be cool or should i bump it and run it shorter? thanks
50 mg is fine bro. yeah, 20 grams is alot but it works well. just drink plenty of water and take it with waxy maize. do it throughout your cycle.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i am gonna buy 1kilo of creatine mono and use between 10-20 grams per plus the green mag as need maybe on workout days. would using e-form be a bad idea for the 30 out of the 60 days. i will drink as much as i can(H20) and i will make sure diet and training and cardio will be on point. thanks for all ur help.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
are there any gi concerns using 20 grams of creatine. i dont want to get the runs. i recall that some ppl noticed stomach upset using more than 10 grams. any truth to that or am i way off base.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
are there any gi concerns using 20 grams of creatine. i dont want to get the runs. i recall that some ppl noticed stomach upset using more than 10 grams. any truth to that or am i way off base.
Yeah for sure, I'd ramp it up starting at 5g/day and add 1g each day or two.. If I take too much I get NASTY runs :(