Anavar

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I am now week 4 into my cut. I upped my TRT from 100mg/week to 150mh/week and added in 50mg Anavar which I am planning on running for 8 weeks. It's the first time I'm doing a cutting cycle, in the past I just kept my TRT as standard and cut, but decided why not. First time using Var as well.

Now I am 100% sure it is legit Var and the strength gains considering a 600 calorie deficit is great! I have managed to keep my 1rm on all my lifts the same and got close to a new PR on squats yesterday. The question is as follows, despite the 600 calorie deficit with training 4 times a week (2 strength days, 2 hypertrophy days) and 3 days a week cardio (2 times 10 mins treadmill and 1 time 3km walk) i haven't lost any weight? Still sitting on 220lbs after four weeks? Is this normal on Var?

Regards

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you are recomping, meaning losing fat and gaining lean mass, which is pretty awesome. The scale alone is a poor meter though in general. When I cut I use mirror, tape measurements and scale together to determine what is happening and how to act accordingly.

Btw, it's not the best approach to start at 600 kcal deficit and stay there the whole time. Your metabolism will slow down via few mechanisms during your cut and your body will react strongly to calorie deficit in the beginning and will react less as you go further in your cut. So better approach is to start with smaller deficit and cut down calories and/or increase wo's/activity as you go further.

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's the thing, I don't really
Sounds like you are recomping, meaning losing fat and gaining lean mass, which is pretty awesome. The scale alone is a poor meter though in general. When I cut I use mirror, tape measurements and scale together to determine what is happening and how to act accordingly.

Btw, it's not the best approach to start at 600 kcal deficit and stay there the whole time. Your metabolism will slow down via few mechanisms during your cut and your body will react strongly to calorie deficit in the beginning and will react less as you go further in your cut. So better approach is to start with smaller deficit and cut down calories and/or increase wo's/activity as you go further.
Exactly what I was hoping to hear.

I started with 300 deficit and dropped a 100 cals a week, maybe a bit fast, but it has worked in the past. I do one to two refeeds a week.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here Var gets a lot of love 👌 It's just faked a lot, I hear.
A LOT.
But almost everyone who posts that they have/are using Var assures us that Theirs is 100% Legit!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am now week 4 into my cut. I upped my TRT from 100mg/week to 150mh/week and added in 50mg Anavar which I am planning on running for 8 weeks. It's the first time I'm doing a cutting cycle, in the past I just kept my TRT as standard and cut, but decided why not. First time using Var as well.

Now I am 100% sure it is legit Var and the strength gains considering a 600 calorie deficit is great! I have managed to keep my 1rm on all my lifts the same and got close to a new PR on squats yesterday. The question is as follows, despite the 600 calorie deficit with training 4 times a week (2 strength days, 2 hypertrophy days) and 3 days a week cardio (2 times 10 mins treadmill and 1 time 3km walk) i haven't lost any weight? Still sitting on 220lbs after four weeks? Is this normal on Var?

Regards
If you want to lose weight start doing real cardio. What you doing now is called warm ups and cool downs.

Also, since it’s your first time with a higher dosage or Test and using Var it’s a chance that you holding some water, most likely you lost more than you think as soon as you drop the extras.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A LOT.
But almost everyone who posts that they have/are using Var assures us that Theirs is 100% Legit!
lol, yeah this is true.

On paper I like var, in reality I don’t seem to respond that well to it though. Same ugl I get everything from so best I know I’ve used legit but I respond way better to other compounds (which is a shame but part of the game)

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you want to lose weight start doing real cardio. What you doing now is called warm ups and cool downs.

Also, since it’s your first time with a higher dosage or Test and using Var it’s a chance that you holding some water, most likely you lost more than you think as soon as you drop the extras.
As soon as I want my third knee operation I'll give that a shot.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, yeah this is true.

On paper I like var, in reality I don’t seem to respond that well to it though. Same ugl I get everything from so best I know I’ve used legit but I respond way better to other compounds (which is a shame but part of the game)
@Renew1 a downvote? Feels harsh bro 😂

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RoidTest is the only thing I trust. 😁
Yeah, they're helpful.
... But you still don't know how much of the compound you're getting.
.... And underdosing is another common issue with Anavar.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, they're helpful.
... But you still don't know how much of the compound you're getting.
.... And underdosing is another common issue with Anavar.
Yeah, that's fair. My problem is usually overdosing. 😵

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really don’t understand what “knee operation” have to do with cardio? Sounds like excuses to me
run, run like hell.... :)

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I actually have now incorporated boxing in as cardio and love it, even if it feels like my heart is going to explode. I understand "fighting fit" now.

As far as my knee is concerned it's incredibly annoying. My cartilage breaks off if I do impact cardio, it then gets stuck in the joint and needless to say it is extremely painful with a 6 week recovery period post op every time. Surprisingly heavy squats and deadlifts has no effect on my knees, but oh the dreaded jogging.

So no knee replacements yet ;), but the Dr has given some strict warnings, including the procedure for if it does happens again, which includes a 3 month period of no leg work, so I'm not taking any chances.

Finally started seeing the actual weight drop and more definition, guess I am impatient as always.

Thanks for the advice and some much needed "tough love"