Anavar weight loss

Destanicreed

Awards
I’m looking to take anavar in order to lose weight and possibly gain some muscle tone. My goal is to hopefully within the future be able to do bikini comps. I am a 23 y/o female, 148 lbs, roughly 5’3”. I need advice on the proper dosage I should take, cycle length (I know recommended for women is 4-6 weeks), proper dieting plans and workout plans. I’d also like any other advice to do this properly and make it enjoyable.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You not going to like this but I would advice to lose weight first and then build muscle with the Var. I think 5-10mg is a pretty standard dose for woman. Hope you reach your goal of a bikini comp but do it the right way, btw if you haven’t already hire a coach/trainer.

Destanicreed

Awards
You not going to like this but I would advice to lose weight first and then build muscle with the Var. I think 5-10mg is a pretty standard dose for woman. Hope you reach your goal of a bikini comp but do it the right way, btw if you haven’t already hire a coach/trainer.
Thank you for this! I’m currently working on losing weight before I just jump right in I’ve lost a few pounds but just not enough, I will also look into coaches/trainers! How much do you suggest I lose before starting a cycle?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with BBiceps about get your training and diet somewhat in order before dabbling with Anavar. There are some very knowledgeable women trainers on here, also, knowledgeable in training, diet, and bikini competitions (as well as others). Most of them are usually in the training section, female fitness. They should be able to help you reach your goals.
Also if you can’t afford a coach or trainer, this is a cool little program for women. Just fill in your information and it gives you a good program to start your journey.👍

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for this! I’m currently working on losing weight before I just jump right in I’ve lost a few pounds but just not enough, I will also look into coaches/trainers! How much do you suggest I lose before starting a cycle?
I think it's less a case of "ok I've lost 3.74lbs *now* I can start taking drugs" and more a case of "have I really given enough time and effort to lose bodyfat successfully without drugs?"

I honestly think you need a more specific timeline and goal setting. It's a bit airy-fairy and, well, poor strategy to be "I want to compete at some point, I'll start taking drugs now and maybe things will just coincide and come together down the track".

When you actually decide to compete, as in the actual date of the planned competition, will decide if you have enough time to do a bit of an off-season before entering prep, or if you should be starting prep now. Your current body composition will also influence these decisions and strategies.

Until you can answer these questions and make the decision to commit to a timeline and plan...taking drugs would be far too premature.

Destanicreed

Awards
I think it's less a case of "ok I've lost 3.74lbs *now* I can start taking drugs" and more a case of "have I really given enough time and effort to lose bodyfat successfully without drugs?"

I honestly think you need a more specific timeline and goal setting. It's a bit airy-fairy and, well, poor strategy to be "I want to compete at some point, I'll start taking drugs now and maybe things will just coincide and come together down the track".

When you actually decide to compete, as in the actual date of the planned competition, will decide if you have enough time to do a bit of an off-season before entering prep, or if you should be starting prep now. Your current body composition will also influence these decisions and strategies.

Until you can answer these questions and make the decision to commit to a timeline and plan...taking drugs would be far too premature.
My goal is to start doing bikini comps next summer, I give myself that long because I don’t know if I’m even going to like doing an anavar cycle, my friend just told me not to say I was going to have a goal/time to accomplish all of this. I really want to be happy with my body and look great I know I can achieve some results without taking the anavar but it’s more to just give it a boost, I definitely plan on losing weight and plan to be close to my “end goal” weight I want to achieve. I’ve thought about bikini comps for a while and have actually been researching about the comps and anavar off and on for about 2 years so I know what I should expect to deal with I just wanted advice on when would be the best time to take it. I’ll definitely start looking up bikini comps and attend them to see what I need to look like/what I’m exactly dealing with. I really appreciate all of the advice given it’s really helpful so far!

Destanicreed

Awards
I agree with BBiceps about get your training and diet somewhat in order before dabbling with Anavar. There are some very knowledgeable women trainers on here, also, knowledgeable in training, diet, and bikini competitions (as well as others). Most of them are usually in the training section, female fitness. They should be able to help you reach your goals.
Also if you can’t afford a coach or trainer, this is a cool little program for women. Just fill in your information and it gives you a good program to start your journey.👍
View attachment 214815
Thank you! It’s something I’ve thought about off and on for about 2 years I’ve done my research, but I just came here for some advice on the subject/what I should do I absolutely appreciate the information you’ve given me and I’ll look into it!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah definitely recommend checking in the women’s section here, seems to be a few great ladies floating around. But not just for you, for everyone I recommend being able to put on muscle and lose fat without drugs to be able to do this long term. If you’re at a point where you “need” Anavar to look how you want, you aren’t training and eating well enough. That’s something extra to add on to get that little extra, not something you rely on for results. That will set you up for way more success long term as well as maintaining results you get from any substances you take. All that on top of getting better results out of whatever you do plan to use.

Thantis

Awards
I’m looking to take anavar in order to lose weight and possibly gain some muscle tone. My goal is to hopefully within the future be able to do bikini comps. I am a 23 y/o female, 148 lbs, roughly 5’3”. I need advice on the proper dosage I should take, cycle length (I know recommended for women is 4-6 weeks), proper dieting plans and workout plans. I’d also like any other advice to do this properly and make it enjoyable.
Greg gives insight on its use for women and dosages ect, I would give it a watch if you haven't to gain more insight

Destanicreed

Awards
Yeah definitely recommend checking in the women’s section here, seems to be a few great ladies floating around. But not just for you, for everyone I recommend being able to put on muscle and lose fat without drugs to be able to do this long term. If you’re at a point where you “need” Anavar to look how you want, you aren’t training and eating well enough. That’s something extra to add on to get that little extra, not something you rely on for results. That will set you up for way more success long term as well as maintaining results you get from any substances you take. All that on top of getting better results out of whatever you do plan to use.
Thank you!! I’m ready for this change of life and the commitment, I’ll try to reach out to a few women on here and see if they can suggest anything for me!

Destanicreed

Awards
Greg gives insight on its use for women and dosages ect, I would give it a watch if you haven't to gain more insight
I’ll definitely watch this!! Thank you for recommending it!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s hard to say but I think you should try to lose as much as you can before going with the Anavar and I think you should use the Anavar to build muscle instead of losing fat. My wife competed for awhile, she “thought” she was working hard until she got a IFBB trainer, she was in good shape but her body transformed with the help of her trainer, she never used any drugs though.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My goal is to start doing bikini comps next summer, I give myself that long because I don’t know if I’m even going to like doing an anavar cycle, my friend just told me not to say I was going to have a goal/time to accomplish all of this. I really want to be happy with my body and look great I know I can achieve some results without taking the anavar but it’s more to just give it a boost, I definitely plan on losing weight and plan to be close to my “end goal” weight I want to achieve. I’ve thought about bikini comps for a while and have actually been researching about the comps and anavar off and on for about 2 years so I know what I should expect to deal with I just wanted advice on when would be the best time to take it. I’ll definitely start looking up bikini comps and attend them to see what I need to look like/what I’m exactly dealing with. I really appreciate all of the advice given it’s really helpful so far!
I'm not sure why your friend advised you not to have a goal/time. Goals and time frames tend to keep us focused, disciplined and on-track. Sure, you don't *need* them to progress but if you're serious about competing and serious about using drugs, goals and time frames are indispensable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The fact you’re asking about diet plans and training plans means you’re not ready for PEDs yet. Getting those sorted out while natural is imperative so you can make real progress with the drugs. Maybe hire a nutritionist or check out some dieting/nutrition apps. Renaissance Periodization has some great free YouTube videos on how to build diets and training plans yourself.

This is a really good 15 min podcast by a bodybuilding coach who has put out a ton of great info that has worked well with my wife. He does coach a lot of women as well:

I would definitely consider trying Metformin as your first PED of choice before going the androgen route, especially since fat loss is your primary goal currently. Then potentially Clenbuterol.

esmariakrider

Awards
Is this medication better than testosterone for weight loss purposes? There is not much research on this topic, especially independent ones.
I need to lose weight or have severe health issues soon. I know that I need to choose between a roux en y gastric bypass surgery and taking some supplements to help me get better results while exercising and help me burn fat. Surgery can be dangerous, but at least it’s a sure way to lose weight and ensure I will not get fat-related health issues.
At the same time, it would be cooler to lose weight more traditionally and not have to cut my stomach into pieces.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best compound I know of for weight loss is called a caloric deficit stack that with morning cardio on an empty stomach

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testosterone is not good for weight loss, no steroids are good for weight loss, in fact there all much better for gaining weight
Do you consider weight loss and fat loss the same thing? When I want to cut fat I run Var at 40-50mg and test at 200mg. I can stay at 180lb doing a 18/6 fast on my 10 week Var cycle. I keep the test at 200mg for another month afterwards and then lower it to my TRT dosage of 100mg. This winter I’m going to try to add a little weight and strength running Turinabol in a Cal surplus.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you consider weight loss and fat loss the same thing? When I want to cut fat I run Var at 40-50mg and test at 200mg. I can stay at 180lb doing a 18/6 fast on my 10 week Var cycle. I keep the test at 200mg for another month afterwards and then lower it to my TRT dosage of 100mg. This winter I’m going to try to add a little weight and strength running Turinabol in a Cal surplus.
Sure, but like you said you fast and diet to cut fat, when you do that you will lose fat regardless of drugs, the diet will always be the main ingredient of how you look.

Last edited:
stasikpasik

stasikpasik

Awards
In my opinion, it is best not to take any additional drugs. Eat better and exercise more. Recently, I also decided to put my body in order. I have been looking for a weight loss program for a long time, and one of my friends advised me https://reverse.health/. What I like the most is that this program is suitable for everyone without adding any drugs. Thanks to this, I lost weight and gained muscle mass. So I recommend that you also try not to take Anavar.

Last edited: