Anavar Vs Oxavar

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Recently added Anavar caps to an order and received Oxavar instead. I never heard of Oxavar before.

Does anybody have any experience with it or know how similar it is to Anavar? Can they be used interchangeably?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recently added Anavar caps to an order and received Oxavar instead. I never heard of Oxavar before.

Does anybody have any experience with it or know how similar it is to Anavar? Can they be used interchangeably?
It is (almost assuredly) their brand name, for their Anavar.
:)

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know what you’re thinking because I’d be thinking the same thing myself. That it’s something like a Hi-Tech brand bs proprietary blend.
But it’s from a legit, email list gear source. Everything else in the order was tried and true oils.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oxavar .....

back in 2005 gaspari was one of the leading names in the “pro hormone”. Patrick Arnold has successfully broughTpowerful prohormones like 1-AD to the market but Gaspari was one of the first to release methylated designers... atleast from a big company.

They released:
M1t
Methyl-D (methyl dienolone)
Oxavar (m4OHN also called mohn )
Orastane (direct pro-hormone to winstrol)

Oxavar- methyl -3-oxo- nandrolone.

Was supposedly a good cutter but dosing that was listed was lower than effective dose. People saw good results with it at the correct dose. A lot of people said it was similar to var.

There are some reports of it causing thyroid suppression /thyroid shutdown while taking. Should be a lot of posts from 2004/2005 about it prior to it being banned.

Last edited:

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All that being said... I think it’s pretty expensive to make. Last company I saw making was Dragon in the UK and I saw on a message board post a few years go from like 5-6 years ago and they were stopping making it because it was expensive. Would be very surprised if a ugl was paying for it.

They probably just made up oxavar as a play on oxandrolone/var

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oxavar .....

back in 2005 gaspari was one of the leading names in the “pro hormone”. Patrick Arnold has successfully broughTpowerful prohormones like 1-AD to the market but Gaspari was one of the first to release methylated designers... atleast from a big company.

They released:
M1t
Methyl-D (methyl dienolone)
Oxavar (m4OHN also called m4OHN)
Orastane (direct pro-hormone to winstrol)

Oxavar- methyl -3-oxo- nandrolone.

Was supposedly a good cutter but dosing that was listed was lower than effective dose. People saw good results with it at the correct dose. A lot of people said it was similar to var.

There are some reports of it causing thyroid suppression /thyroid shutdown while taking. Should be a lot of posts from 2004/2005 about it prior to it being banned.
hmmm. I might need to get a roidtest to see if it’s Var. not cool if I got a “similar” prohormone instead.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know what you’re thinking because I’d be thinking the same thing myself. That it’s something like a Hi-Tech brand bs proprietary blend.
But it’s from a legit, email list gear source. Everything else in the order was tried and true oils.

That's not what I was thinking at all.

I sent you a message.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah this would be my guess for sure.

unless you ordered something called anavar from hi tech in which case all we know is that it definitely isn’t anavar 🤣

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah this would be my guess for sure.

unless you ordered something called anavar from hi tech in which case all we know is that it definitely isn’t anavar 🤣
For all we know, and there is a good cance actually, that whatever he got is Winavar 😁

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's a really good article on M4OHN:

It was also marketed in the 1960s as a drug called Steranabol

Also, Oxavar

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards