Anavar vs Ostarine for females

fitzel

fitzel

Awards
I created an account just to get some insight on this topic. I've read a couple forums based on this already but they're all for men (sadly) also seen some pretty brutal comments about women even on cycle so please be easy on me lol. Anyways, I havent found much info on ostarine for female so here goes nothing. Hopefully I get a response. Im wondering if this has any after effects coming off? I ran a 8 wk cycle for anavar and ended it in april this year (first time ever running anything) the gains were great, lifts were amazing and I definitely put some size but coming off hit me real hard (loss of energy, motivation decrease, increase in hormones during tom *tmi sorry*) It took me a bit of time to recover from that, but now I am feeling 100% again. Im lifting heavy and feeling good in the gym again but want to put on more size and the way I felt off anavar is making me skeptical on taking it again. & I dont want to do anything extreme like pinning or anything. My coach is recommending osterine. Some background info about me i've been lifting for about 5years now, and im in my 2nd year of bodybuilding (wellness category which is extremely competitive) & currently in a bulking phase (i eat about 2100cal/158p/224c/48f daily) and this is gonna increase soon. I dont wanna take anything too crazy but im trying to put on at least another 15-20lbs (im 24yo 5'3 @ 132lbs rn) just wondering if this is worth it? Or is anavar better and maybe should I run a shorter cycle? Or should I try building on my own & stay natural before anything and if so, how long? Dont know which direction to go so if someone could please reply and sorry for the long post and all the questions, just wanna hear other peoples opinions

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not incredibly well educated on the subject... So take this with a bit of skepticism

I've read that osta has a peculiar estrogen rebound effect during PCT for men. I'm not sure what that would be like for females but it's probably worth looking into.

As far as the crap feeling coming off cycle..it sounds like a classic case of inadequate pct. What did you run after the cycle? It's worth keeping in mind women do produce a decent amount of testosterone. I would assume using aas will suppress natural production. The difference being women produce test in different parts of the body obviously so you'd have to do the research into what it would take to jump start natural production in females.

Hopefully this helps, I'm not well versed on female endocrinology. I figured I'd offer what little I've come across

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you had a hard time coming off anavar, other anabolics might have similar effects. Ostarine is probably gonna be milder, but anavar is usually fairly mild itself. Might not be a bad idea to stay natural for the time being. If you need some solid anabolics, CEL Anabolic Effect is good, Black Lion Research has some good ones, and one of my favorites is Apex Alchemy Ursa Major. Apex stuff is topical, but it’s top notch.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
If I’m not mistaken @Hyde has some knowledge on females and aas

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anavar all day, it's hands down the most used drug by females. Osta is a option for females and seems to work way better for females then men but you still want to keep the dose low 3-10mg, same goes for lgd 4033 3-10mg

There's not a ton, if any at all, info on long term effects of sarms on females. We don't really know what will happen 15 years down the road of sarm use in females. So I'd stick with var, 5-10mg is usually enough for females.

Clen, gh, and var are are probably the 3 drugs most friendly to females

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also see a lot of females using testosterone very successful these days but the dose is 3-5mg a week so that's very hard to accurately measure

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lot to unpack here. I’m going to try to hit a handful of points that hopefully will be worth your time.

Women don’t take formal PCT drugs the way a man might; their natural estrogen and testosterone doesn’t need any stimulus to restart beyond cessation of exogenous hormones. Yes it will still be a transition. I have heard of women using some Ayurvedic herbs common in menopause to help feel a bit better, perhaps something like DIM, but ultimately it’s just a ride everyone has to take. Try to stick to your diet and training routine per usual. Whether or not your period comes back normally, or when, is totally individual - plenty of women are fine, and plenty have issues, just like women who don’t use AAS.

Ostarine I have heard of women going as high as 20mg a day and reporting feeling fine and not experiencing virilization. One of the members here, @love2liftkat has used it successfully on a bulking phase. My wife has no experience with Ostarine. Low doses of LGD she has, something around 5mg daily, for something like 4-6 weeks without issues besides mood changes (more irritable, but she adjusted and again everyone is different - I get irritable when I first go on cycle usually).

Anavar is great and her bread and butter, but it will virilize you some, same as all steroids, if you take enough for long enough. If you exceed 10mg, expect permanent voice deepening at some point. If your throat ever gets scratchy, that’s your voice changing and you need to stop immediately to hopefully prevent further progression if you aren’t prepared to accept that forever. 5-10mg for 4-8 weeks is probably a good dose for earlier female cycles.

Testosterone I believe has no place in a female cycle beyond a replacement dose for wellness, except for advanced users who have accepted significant levels of virilization to pursue their goals. As in someone already injecting other steroids might stay on 4-8mg a week year round, and that isn’t going to meaningfully promote growth in a women using 200mg NPP a week for her bodybuilding. But trying to grow with testosterone is just a poor tool for the job outside extreme scenarios.

If you are curious to experiment then the SARMs are an option, but Anavar is the tried and true option. Always test your Anavar to make sure it’s not Dbol or something; this happens from time to time, and it has happened to me. Roidtest sells Oxandrolone replacement test kits for about $30 on their website (you just need the replacement; it’s actually standalone) and they have very easy instructions to follow to test your gear. I would test all your steroids that way if you ever buy oil to inject, like primobolan or NPP.

Also, 15-20lbs on 5’3” is a huge weight increase. My wife is 5’4”, and if she is going up over 10lbs in several months even she is definitely getting fat. This is great for me as she is sexy with more curves, but poor when her goal is lean mass acquisition. Don’t focus so much on adding pounds to the scale; if I go up 20lbs I am getting fatter for sure even (and I’m 267lbs currently). If you add 5-10 lean lbs, you are going to see some great improvements on your frame, I promise. Adding excessive fat means you will have to diet harder to get in shape.

Lastly, Clenbuterol at 20-40mcg is a great anabolic for a beginner woman. My wife still uses it sometimes as a bridge between steroids because it promotes lean mass retention and lets her eat higher calories more similar to when she was on cycle. You could run 20mcg Clen daily for a month, then switch to running Anavar for 6 weeks at 5-10mg, then switch back to another month of Clen at 40mcg now while your hormones bounce back so you don’t add so much fat as estrogen rebounds some. That’s about a 14 week course of overall enhancement that also helps smooth the rebound from impacting your physique as much. Clen is no steroid, but it has positive anti-catabolic traits that will add up if you are sticking to your diet plan.

HGH means you are pinning daily, so not a great option for you, but if you can wrap your mind around using an insulin needle once a day it’s a good relatively healthy option.