Anavar vs mk677

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
So my doc office is offering Anavar now. But also has MK677. I refuse to get anything off the street anymore because I’ve been faked too many times and money isn’t an issue. I respond to very low doses. I was wondering what would be more effective for muscle. MK677 25mg a day or Anavar 25mg a day, mind you these are both from American pharmacies. Not UGL.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So my doc office is offering Anavar now. But also has MK677. I refuse to get anything off the street anymore because I’ve been faked too many times and money isn’t an issue. I respond to very low doses. I was wondering what would be more effective for muscle. MK677 25mg a day or Anavar 25mg a day, mind you these are both from American pharmacies. Not UGL.
Mk677 is not a steroid, anavar is. They have nothing in common. So there's really no logical way to choose outside of do you want a steroid or something that naturally increases gh production.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Mk677 is not a steroid, anavar is. They have nothing in common. So there's really no logical way to choose outside of do you want a steroid or something that naturally increases gh production.
But both would benefit muscle growth no?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There not comparable and they work completely differently. If your trying to run a cycle then anavar is the clear winner.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d get that good, good var!…You can always score a better deal on Mk677 from MA…and have no doubts on the quality!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If money isn't an option why not do both, that's what I would do and wouldn't think twice about it. You'd be hitting 2 separate growth pathways, androgen and gh ( also you can get mk but not gh? )

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
If money isn't an option why not do both, that's what I would do and wouldn't think twice about it. You'd be hitting 2 separate growth pathways, androgen and gh ( also you can get mk but not gh? )
my doc office only prescribes MK. They are in process of trying to get hgh available. I don’t trust anything off the street anymore. Might just run both. Is MK safe for long term? I read it is, Anavar is a little liver toxic but I’m guessin MK can be run longer than Anavar right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677 fucks up your bloodsugar. Do a lot of reading on mk before using it.

The pharmacy is going to rape you for mk. The mark up the price like 6x and insurance won't cover it

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my doc office only prescribes MK. They are in process of trying to get hgh available. I don’t trust anything off the street anymore. Might just run both. Is MK safe for long term? I read it is, Anavar is a little liver toxic but I’m guessin MK can be run longer than Anavar right?
Yea mk can be run a lot longer than var but like @Smont Said you got to watch your blood sugar. Also it acts om the ghrelin receptor so it's going to make you hungry in the beginning which depending on your goals may not be a bad thing. I would just do a lot of research before deciding on anything

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There is also going to be that MK can be dangerous to your health. Check out the MPMD review.

Or check other source INFOS

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
But steroids aren't dangerous to your health.. ? be logical dude
I would more choose to turn for Anavar, if I had to choose between it and MK
I understand you. But in choosing something with dangerous side effects, there is a scale of dangerousness.

It's the same logic as choosing between. I'm willing to take a spicy🌶 🌶 level 10 or a spicy🌶 level 5 ...both are going to tear my stomach out. But one less than the other.

I would not say that Steroids are safe compared to this or that other product

After once we're inside we made ourselves responsible for it, Once we've pulled the wolf's tail we shouldn't cry that he comes to bite us...

Isn't it the same with AAS?

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Worth the extra money, or worth the extra money and toxicity and suppression and other possible sides?
Anavar is said to be one of the mildest. But this does not exclude its toxicity, moreover everyone will react differently.
Safety procedures should be as important as any AAS.

PCT, LEVER PRECAUTION, KIDNEY PRECAUTION... Etc