Anavar Vs LGD-4033

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
I wanted to share an observation and see what kind of feedback this generates.

Running first injectable cycle of Test 400Mg per week. I’ve done some oral only cycles, sarms, prohormones...finally nutted up to test lol.

Anyways - was running Anavar at 40Mg per week and had enough to do that for 5 weeks. That being said I just ended Anavar and started taking 20Mg LGD-4033.

I believe LGD at 20Mg is at least 3x as strong. On Test E and Anavar I was waiting to feel that “god mode” everyone mentions about Test and it never really kicked. My strength was pretty normal even at week 5. Lethargy wasn’t terrible, but was definitely there. 3 days off Anavar (3 on LGD) and today at the gym, I swear to god there wasn’t a weight I couldn’t lift. I basically PR’d every lift.

This is my observation, but curious to see if anyone else has had this experience. Very excited to finish these last 5-6 weeks with Test and LGD!

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never done anavar, but I did 20mg of LGD along with test, and it is indeed powerful. I'd compare it to a low dose of dbol or what tbol is like (never done tbol).

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was the quality of your Var? Your LGD is not acting that fast, whatever you felt is from the test and Var.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Real Anavar would leave you in 'aw' untill the next cycle with it and then again would be the same feeling. Lgd 4033 is garbage in comparison with Anavar, plus it shuts you down like mofo

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would question your var. Real anavar is an incredible drug, strength gains are like nothing else imo, mid rift shrinks fast, low sides. I’m running 50mg right now for the 3rd time and a week in and changes are already happening.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to share an observation and see what kind of feedback this generates.

Running first injectable cycle of Test 400Mg per week. I’ve done some oral only cycles, sarms, prohormones...finally nutted up to test lol.

Anyways - was running Anavar at 40Mg per week and had enough to do that for 5 weeks. That being said I just ended Anavar and started taking 20Mg LGD-4033.

I believe LGD at 20Mg is at least 3x as strong. On Test E and Anavar I was waiting to feel that “god mode” everyone mentions about Test and it never really kicked. My strength was pretty normal even at week 5. Lethargy wasn’t terrible, but was definitely there. 3 days off Anavar (3 on LGD) and today at the gym, I swear to god there wasn’t a weight I couldn’t lift. I basically PR’d every lift.

This is my observation, but curious to see if anyone else has had this experience. Very excited to finish these last 5-6 weeks with Test and LGD!
40mg per week? I take it you mean per day?

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
How was the quality of your Var? Your LGD is not acting that fast, whatever you felt is from the test and Var.
I suppose with black market you never know but the test, Anavar, Adex and Nolva I bought are all from Geneza Pharma.

I have bloodwork I can attach later that demonstrates it’s either Var or Winstrol.

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
Bloodwork from Revive taken at 3.5 weeks in on Test E 400Mg/week and Anavar 40Mg/daily. Adex .5Mg every 3.5 days (not very sensitive to aromitization as you can see below).

SHBG is pretty low which is indicative of DHT derivative. My pre cycle bloodwork was 60.3 SHBG and Test was 813, but that was taken about 3 months beforehand so could have been a bit different, but probably still a usable reference point.

Again, purely my observation but as soon as i dropped the Var and went to LGD - I noticed a huge strength increase 3 days later. Again this morning, adding weights to what i was lifting a week ago with Var.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloodwork from Revive taken at 3.5 weeks in on Test E 400Mg/week and Anavar 40Mg/daily. Adex .5Mg every 3.5 days (not very sensitive to aromitization as you can see below).

SHBG is pretty low which is indicative of DHT derivative. My pre cycle bloodwork was 60.3 SHBG and Test was 813, but that was taken about 3 months beforehand so could have been a bit different, but probably still a usable reference point.

Again, purely my observation but as soon as i dropped the Var and went to LGD - I noticed a huge strength increase 3 days later. Again this morning, adding weights to what i was lifting a week ago with Var.

View attachment 195672View attachment 195673

Lower SHBG doesn't meant that it was Var or Winstrol (could be, but who knows?). It just means your SHBG was lower.

I've used LOTS of compounds over the years (including some "strength compounds"), and for me personally, (legit) Anavar beats every single one of them for strength.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wouldn't his HDL be lower on real Var? Also what's up with your B12 and vit D?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't his HDL be lower on real Var? Also what's up with your B12 and vit D?

You would think so, but not necessarily.
You can't really use bio markers to identify specific compounds, because there's too many variables.

A LOT of guys have low D (I have to stay on top of mine).

And the B could've been as simple as a supplement.

larryfulk

Awards
Your test is probably just starting to kick in which would explain a lot of the strength all of a sudden. I know my first cycle took 4 or 5 weeks

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LGD is strong stuff at 20MG. Seriously guys...
I see so much conflicting information.

I remember a guy on youtube, greg doucette compared lgd to var and while he said that lgd is stronger mg per mg as far as muscle gains go, anavar had cosmetic effects plus he just feels more comfortable taking anavar than lgd (i would also, anavar is human approved, lgs isnt).

But i do feel like people who say they dont get jack sh1t from lgd probably got underdosed or bunk stuff.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with dezzy here, 20mg of lgd is not a joke, but is it 50mg of anavar, no. 20mg of lgd absolutely crushed my shbg in 2.5 weeks, and also blew up my ldl. Var does the same but to a lesser degree. I don't take compounds for strength, but I will say that var has given me some scary incidental strength gains almost without realizing it, like holy f***, was that always that easy? Whilst lgd has given me noticeable increases in total volume/intensity I've never felt ridiculously strong on it.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with dezzy here, 20mg of lgd is not a joke, but is it 50mg of anavar, no. 20mg of lgd absolutely crushed my shbg in 2.5 weeks, and also blew up my ldl. Var does the same but to a lesser degree. I don't take compounds for strength, but I will say that var has given me some scary incidental strength gains almost without realizing it, like holy f***, was that always that easy? Whilst lgd has given me noticeable increases in total volume/intensity I've never felt ridiculously strong on it.
You're making me want to pick up some Var man...

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
View attachment 195672View attachment 195673
It is test enanthate or cyp? Probably is just kicking in right now.
Test E - I am kind of coming to the same conclusion that maybe the Test takes a bit longer in my body to kick in. Although what i found difficult to understand was that at the start of the cycle i was 183lbs and 15% body fat and at the time of the blood work i was 195lbs and 13% body fat. Calories were the same at 2600, 40/40/20.

Appreciate all the feedback everyone.

Vitamin B is high due to the amount of energy drinks (opinion of dude reviewing my blood work with me).
Vitamin D was tougher to explain but i bought Vitamin D3/K2 supp from Revive and curious to see this level in a few weeks when i refresh bloodwork.

Also curious to see how transition from Anavar to LGD affects bloodwork. Sounds like some of you guys have run into negative effect on lipids. Crushing SHBG sounds great lol.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your observations, data, and experience. 3 days is too soon to come to any conclusions. Best would be to evaluate after you ran it for a similar length of time, keeping all other variables equal, THEN compare LGD to Anavar. I hope it keeps working well for you.

What the limited data says is maybe there is a synergistic affect or some rebound of changing from Anavar to LGD over a short period of time. If I experienced what you're saying, I'd probably lab rat myself and run 1 week of Anavar, 1 week of LGD, and keep that going.:) It all depends on what happens over the next few weeks. Keep us posted.