Anavar/Turinabol Stack-Low Dose Cycle Insight Needed

swirvin1

Awards
My Stats: 6’5, 240 lbs, 11% BF, Athletic Build

Gear that I have been given: Anavar/Turinabol combo (10mg/10mg) x 300 pills
Test Base: Bio-identical compounded C-testosterone cream-120mg per pump
PCT currently on hand: Enclomiphene (single isomer of clomid) currently known as “Super Clomid”

My Objective: To lean out slightly while gaining a few of pounds of quality lean mass. By a couple pounds, I would aim for between 4-6 lbs. Basically-I want to get quality workouts with a bit more focus and aggression without a massive difference to my physique. I have used multiple designer prohormones in the past with decent results but this is my first time using Var or T-bol which is why I am posting.

My Main Concern: Side Effects-mainly referencing shut-down and loss of sex drive. I have plenty of solid liver support, BP support, etc. I have never had much of an issue with those types of side effects, however, I am concerned that this combination at a very low dose may shut me down completely and kill the sex drive (which is not an option).

My Question: If I were to run 2 pills per day for 60 days (20mgs Var/20mgs T-bol) would that low of a dose completely shut-down my natural testosterone production and destroy libido? I have a test-base and I have read that T-bol may increase libido to some extent so I am optimistic that I could run such a low dose for 60 days or maybe even 90 days without too much of an impact on sexual function? I have also read that the same level of shut-down would occur at doses of 30mg or 40mg as it would at 20mg. I have much uncertainty because those statements refer to just Anavar or T-bol getting used solo. Being that I am stacking the two, could the 20/20 be sufficient for a slight edge and minimal suppression?

Disclaimer: Many will be appalled and exclaim that I am wasting my gear and I shouldn’t do it at all. Please remember that this is my decision to use the gear in such a way, because I am not in a position where I can afford massive noticeable differences to my physique or health at this point in time. I am coming to this forum for clarity, hoping that someone with experience with this stack can shed some light and provide some insight. My main concern is loss of sex drive and ED related symptoms. That is the main reason I am keeping dosages so low.

I would appreciate advice from users who have tried this stack without anything else so that I may hear about their experience. Thanks All!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
My Stats: 6’5, 240 lbs, 11% BF, Athletic Build

Gear that I have been given: Anavar/Turinabol combo (10mg/10mg) x 300 pills
Test Base: Bio-identical compounded C-testosterone cream-120mg per pump
PCT currently on hand: Enclomiphene (single isomer of clomid) currently known as “Super Clomid”

My Objective: To lean out slightly while gaining a few of pounds of quality lean mass. By a couple pounds, I would aim for between 4-6 lbs. Basically-I want to get quality workouts with a bit more focus and aggression without a massive difference to my physique. I have used multiple designer prohormones in the past with decent results but this is my first time using Var or T-bol which is why I am posting.

My Main Concern: Side Effects-mainly referencing shut-down and loss of sex drive. I have plenty of solid liver support, BP support, etc. I have never had much of an issue with those types of side effects, however, I am concerned that this combination at a very low dose may shut me down completely and kill the sex drive (which is not an option).

My Question: If I were to run 2 pills per day for 60 days (20mgs Var/20mgs T-bol) would that low of a dose completely shut-down my natural testosterone production and destroy libido? I have a test-base and I have read that T-bol may increase libido to some extent so I am optimistic that I could run such a low dose for 60 days or maybe even 90 days without too much of an impact on sexual function? I have also read that the same level of shut-down would occur at doses of 30mg or 40mg as it would at 20mg. I have much uncertainty because those statements refer to just Anavar or T-bol getting used solo. Being that I am stacking the two, could the 20/20 be sufficient for a slight edge and minimal suppression?

Disclaimer: Many will be appalled and exclaim that I am wasting my gear and I shouldn’t do it at all. Please remember that this is my decision to use the gear in such a way, because I am not in a position where I can afford massive noticeable differences to my physique or health at this point in time. I am coming to this forum for clarity, hoping that someone with experience with this stack can shed some light and provide some insight. My main concern is loss of sex drive and ED related symptoms. That is the main reason I am keeping dosages so low.

I would appreciate advice from users who have tried this stack without anything else so that I may hear about their experience. Thanks All!
Ppl think var or tbol isn't suppressive and they are wrong. Test base is a must on this cycle and although they are at the very low end of liver toxicity I would run a good liver support as you're taking 2 orals. Those doses will not yield much so with liver support in place I'd take 50mg of each to start you off. The var will yield amazing dry recomp results and the tbol will give you lean mass but only run for 6 weeks as 3 months will leave you lethargic with crashed libido.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warriorscode8 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 98
RickyBlobby Anabolics 40
leftside1 Anabolics 7
ICantRunFast Anabolics 11