Anavar + Turinabol (plabs)

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
Waaawaaaweeewaaaa, hola AM ! so i had a quick question, i'm starting a cycle of var (50 -60mgs) and i've read that stackin it with a test would be ideal, my question is i have a bottle of turinabol (not the real gear) but still pretty effective last time i used it...i was wondering if these two would compliment eachother...or it would just be a waste ? should i just get the test and forget the "t-bol"...i kno i kno "50mgs of var is nothing, yes i have my diet in check, yes i know what protien and creatine is, and yes i know exercise is good for you etc..."
but this is the first time i'm doing somthin thats not over the counter.. I'm lookin to cut a little before the summer but not lose anything i've gained over the past month or so...i'm 5'10' 175lbs....with weight concentrated around my core (damn football season)...i'm plannin on starting a thread and will post pics...any suggestions you guys have would be great to maximize the cycle or point me in the right direction!!

thanks !

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
so the deal is that i'm not trying to look like a gorrilla would just like a vascular hard lean look..lemme know if i should add or subtract anything thanks again !

Meal #1
3 eggs
2 slices toast
2 slices turkey bacon (or left over chicken since i'm broke)
1.5 cup of oatmeal

Meal #2
protein shake w/ milk or soymilk as mixer
2 tbs. flax oil (ive been taking omega 3,6,9 fish oil pill in a.m.)
bannana & peanut butter

Meal #3
Half cooked chicken (chicken breast is easier)
1 cup broccoli (any green veggie)
1 avocado
1 slice toast

Meal #4 - (on days i lift)
pre-workout
protein shake
1/2 cup almonds (2 tbsp. peanut butter)
fruit w/ cottage cheese

Meal #4 - (off days)
10-12 oz rib eye steak (can of tuna, piece of fish, or chicken)
1 cup broccoli (any green veggie)
1 avocado
1/2 yam

Meal #5
protein shake (before bed)
apple
2 tbsp. peanut butter
almonds

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
bad combo, orals only suck, let alone 2 methyls, if you have to, run the var solo

5'10 175 is pretty small, you arent already cut up?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anavar @ 40mg & tbol @ 40mg is a very good stack for lean mass gains.

50mg of var & 75mg of cdma (halodrol) I would imagine would also be a good stack that would compliment each other well.

if you do run it, run the turinabol (halodrol clone) for 6 weeks at least.

I dont know how much var you have. but hopefully enough to run 50mg e/d for 6 weeks as well.

for your goals, orals only dont suck, those two would actually be perfect.

(var and tbol, never ran var and hd, so I can only speculate)

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
thanks jbry, i def. have enough for 50mgs 6wks, its liquid var...have u heard of this ? i know its legit but just thought it was a little odd cas i only hear about it in tabs/pills...normally 5'10 175 would be cut up...but like i said damn football season has made my abs dissapear...and the NY Giants sucking has given me bipolar...hahaha..thanks for the advice..i'm pretty pumped about this combo cycle !!!

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
so I'm about 1 week into the cycle and havnt noticed anything major (wasnt expecting to yet) BUT my energy and stamina at the gym has increased dramatically, only downside is that my appetite has takin a hit, thank god for shakes ! anyway I'm hoping I see some more definition over the next week or so as the var & hdrol clone build up...I'm still debating how i should focus my exercises...in other words max weight low reps or more reps standard wieght....my goal is really to cut but i dont wanna lose anything i've gained and would really like to put up some gains "have my cake and eat it too" hahaha

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont go over 50mg or Var with it being stack with another meth. Swap meals 1 and 2. You want the liquid protein 1st thing am, drop the peanut butter for faster digestion. The bananna is fine, its just fast carbs and potassium.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
thanks for the advice.. i think the peanut butter would be good before bed ? I woke up this morning and i was staaaaarving...to the point i did actually just down a big shake first thing, i was too impatient for the eggs haha, thanks again ~!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if your appetite is down, take the var with food, it helped when it did the same to me, itll also help with the lethargy a bit

you should feel the var by 10days, sick pumps, greater strength, and vascularity, if not, the var is 'off'

if i were you, heavy weight, take advantage of the var....its really all about getting blood into the muscles, any which way you do it is fine

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
what did you use for PCT ?...i've also heard you dont need liver support as well ?...just curious to hear your opinion since u obviously had good results from it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You want liver support for any type of oral. Even if its a non meth, all orals should have proper support.

Use clomid/nolva for pct. along with HCGenerate, ERASE, Creatine. HCGen, ERASE will both take care of cortisol.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
what did you use for PCT ?...i've also heard you dont need liver support as well ?...just curious to hear your opinion since u obviously had good results from it
liv52, liver juice is pretty good too (primordial), i dont believe in milk thistle, its actually your hdl that will take the hit with var, so get some red yeast rice

pct, i dont care for otc stuff, i use torem on all my cycles, lately iv been adding daa and it works great together, i run the daa a bit longer, cpl weeks tho...testforce2, or tcf-1 are both good (i use the pp one cause of the grape taste, its solid)

torem is easily the most effective pct you can use, its simple, cheap, and actually will have a positive effect on your hdl, which is good on any cycle....its works faster than clomid, with less sides if any, and imo nolva is being more n more useless, jmo

iv never used any of the stuff the above poster mentioned, iv heard good, actually great hings bout erase.....cortisol wise, there is options, but vitC is very effective, and just lower the volume of your training in pct