Anavar standalone

SilverBullet7

Awards
What's up guys. Been mostly natural over the past 7 years of training or so. Nothing harder than a *** pro hormone when I was young an dumb. However, I do take lifting seriously. As an ectomorph I stay lean and can shred up pretty quick. Strength is great for my size.
So here's the question; I want to run a cycle that will give me solid gains, however nothing drastic. I've read a ton about anavar and how the side effects are minimal. At the same time I've never read anyone running anavar alone always in a stack. Would anavar on its own be worth running.

Height 6'2"
Weight 185-190

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I don't see any problem with this man. But u are gong to get a lot of people ramming test down ur throat. My only question is if u have access to anavar, why not run it with some test, which in sure u have access too if u have access to var?

gymrat99

Awards
What's up guys. Been mostly natural over the past 7 years of training or so. Nothing harder than a *** pro hormone when I was young an dumb. However, I do take lifting seriously. As an ectomorph I stay lean and can shred up pretty quick. Strength is great for my size.
So here's the question; I want to run a cycle that will give me solid gains, however nothing drastic. I've read a ton about anavar and how the side effects are minimal. At the same time I've never read anyone running anavar alone always in a stack. Would anavar on its own be worth running.

Height 6'2"
Weight 185-190
you probably gonna see a lot of people say to use test but i think you can probably do a different ph like hdrol because you gonna need a lot of anavar for it to be effective.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
you probably gonna see a lot of people say to use test but i think you can probably do a different ph like hdrol because you gonna need a lot of anavar for it to be effective.
disagree, iv used 40mg var ed with great success, it was legit stuff tho
iv used tbol lv (hdrol), not even close effects wise

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I have heard nothing but good about anavar but d what I know is quite expensive as well, so if u do need a lot to see results then it might be spendy

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I have heard nothing but good about anavar but d what I know is quite expensive as well, so if u do need a lot to see results then it might be spendy
only side with var is price, but again many dose way too high, or buy what is not even var (rebottled winny, epi, ect)
if someone needs more than 50mg to know its working, its not good var, yes at higher doses its potent, but defeats the purpose imo of using a clean drug like var, only to overdose it and carpet bomb your lipids among other things

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Ive ran 1 cycle only and it was a var only cycle.

I had great results..got leaner, gained a few lbs, and strength went wayyy up. Ive kept 80% of what it did for me and its been over 2 months since i finished my 4 weeks of pct which was just nolva at 20/10/10/10

Ive got a log if u wana check it out

gkulek

gkulek

Awards

I had great results..got leaner, gained a few lbs, and strength went wayyy up. Ive kept 80% of what it did for me and its been over 2 months since i finished my 4 weeks of pct which was just nolva at 20/10/10/10

Please share the log, any sides? How did u feel on var?

SilverBullet7

Awards

Deff want to check out the log and yes I have access to var however I would like to stay away from test and keep my levels as natural as possible (for now). And yes anavar is pricey I know but it fits everything I'm looking for. Strength, "clean", keepable, suddle gains.

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
I had zero sides...and pct went great aswell..

The only negative part of var was the price...i payed 200 for 200 10 mg tabs. I didnt get over 50 mgs a day

I would share my log but i cant post links, maybe you guys could search for it in my profile?

SilverBullet7

Awards
Ikillsuckers saw the log. I'm convinced. Real helpful man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chaimiasy Anabolics 18
Punkrocker Anabolics 16
clown007 Anabolics 25
35 and Older 13
Anabolics 5