Anavar - should I take my chances?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, it is time for me to start a new thread, i havent for some time now.

First of all I want to say that I am not asking for a source so dont even try to PM me 😀
I am covered already however this is more of a question about raws legitimacy etc (it isnt always the lab that commits a "crime")

From your experience, is it worth it to try to get anavar since often times reputabe labs can be faked too? Is there a reasonable chance I am indeed going to receive anavar or is it like ordering winstrol from the beginning lol?

Another option I have is low dose dbol and some mast that i already have to counter balance estrogenicity if problems arise.

Mainly looking for a FAST acting anabolic (compound heavier on the anabolic side) to add to lowish dose of test. Haha if only there was primo acetate/propionate injectable.
This anabolic will only be run for 4 weeks so really, only fast acters and orals are sensible choice.

Appreciate your input guys.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 wks, might as well run 30-45mg DMZ.
I have been sick back in november, gotten back to working put, regained strength and want sth light to improve my physique for the summer to be where i was last year.

But yes i get your point. Test and mk677 will be in the mix also.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hah i considered it before because it is amazingly anabolic. It is very toxic however.
4 weeks at 20mg wouldn’t be crazy toxic imo. I had bloods done a couple of weeks into sdrol late last year and I was just in range.

if you don’t drink and take all the relevant supports I honestly believe it’s toxicity is a bit overstated

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people won’t like what I’m going to say but if you’re ordering from the US I’d say you have 95% chance it’s not only anavar but mixed/spiked with whatever (often Winstrol) and as you say the labs don’t even know it because the reality is they don’t test all their raws. Top labs from Canada or some places in Europe you have a better chance.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been sick back in november, gotten back to working put, regained strength and want sth light to improve my physique for the summer to be where i was last year.

But yes i get your point. Test and mk677 will be in the mix also.
What will Var do in 4 weeks that 30mg DMZ wouldn’t, while also being fairly light on sides, cheap, available, unfaked?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can already see you guys are going to make me do sth i will regret later 😆

Will look into dmz, but even if i do, i aint running 30mg hahahah

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can already see you guys are going to make me do sth i will regret later

20mg Msten even better, but the sides were more noticeable for me like cramping and elevated BP. But it produced a superior drier look than DMZ does for me, and my muscle recovery was better than anything I have ever used. Could not get sore, and this was when I was doing power building with true bodybuilding work 5 days per week (I strength train 3-4 days per week now).

Would be good for a quarantine comeback where you are going 0-100 real quick.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about injectable SD? I am talking tiny doses.

Is it a myth that it (injectable sd) is easier on the liver than oral?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can already see you guys are going to make me do sth i will regret later 😆

30mg is a very low dose for dmz, that’s why he compared it to anavar. People usually run 45mg and the more extreme ones like me run 60. Lower than 30mg would be as effective as popping a couple Tylenols

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
30mg is a very low dose for dmz, that’s why he compared it to anavar. People usually run 45mg and the more extreme ones like me run 60. Lower than 30mg would be as effective as popping a couple Tylenols
Yeah man... tbh i am scared of trashed lipids from c17 aa's

I will have to get over mental roadblock which tells me not to run sth that trashes my bloodwork more than tren (which i have but avoid as it"trashes bloodwork"

We'll see. I am going to start with test and mk677 and then if i feel the need for sth additional, well, Msten is easily available here in Europe.

Since it is summer and i dont take the heat very well, we'll see if i decide to use anything besides test and mk. I will see how i will ajd then decide accordingly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man... tbh i am scared of trashed lipids from c17 aa's

I will have to get over mental roadblock which tells me not to run sth that trashes my bloodwork more than tren (which i have but avoid as it"trashes bloodwork"

We'll see. I am going to start with test and mk677 and then if i feel the need for sth additional, well, Msten is easily available here in Europe.

Since it is summer and i dont take the heat very well, we'll see if i decide to use anything besides test and mk. I will see how i will ajd then decide accordingly.
The f*ck you think Var will do?? People would just stay on it, otherwise. It’s pretty easy on the organs. But all orals are gonna suppress HDL.

We have seen enough bloodwork on SARMs like LGD & RAD to know even they have deleterious effects on lipid profile, especially at useful dosages.

If it can be used effectively orally, it will hurt lipids to some degree.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or just run Igf-1, ghrp 6/2 and other peptides if you are scared of real gear

Reactions: UNX

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not scared, i got tren in my stash for fuk sake, the reason why I want to go light is:

1) Been sick pretty bad back in november, been out of the game for some time, slowly getting back where i was (physique wise i am back, strength and endurance wise not totally) and even though you may be right saying i dont need aas at this point, i want to improve my physique to the point where it was last summer when i was cruising on 100 test

2) I dont tolerate heat very well so this is not the time for me to blast moderate amounts.

So like I said, test + mk677 to start with, and then if i feel the need for sth extra, a little bit of Msten sounds good as i dont have to take my chances with ugls. And i will be running test at 200mg, 250 max as i dont want to turn into a marshmallow (which i did on 500mg last cycle, face looked horrible hahah) and hope to avoid bad water retention in the summer heat.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little update. Since I came off my "trt", i have been having issues with reeaally slow heart rate pre-bed, usually low 40s which makes me dizzy. Once i measured 36 and freaked out.

I started the mk and the pre bed resting heart rate is back to much more human 55-60.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little update. Since I came off my "trt", i have been having issues with reeaally slow heart rate pre-bed, usually low 40s which makes me dizzy. Once i measured 36 and freaked out.

I started the mk and the pre bed resting heart rate is back to much more human 55-60.
You should try one small shot of Triptorelin, since you seem to need a little push for your hormones to start working at optimal capacity

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should try one small shot of Triptorelin, since you seem to need a little push for your hormones to start working at optimal capacity
Hmmm... I have been off for 7 months... (excluding pct, so 8 months off from test). I think this is as good as it will get.

Tbh i started feeling shut down symptoms a couple months after i stopped clomid. Then i felt fine for some time. Then again shutdown symptoms (that feeling of extreme lethargy throughout the day, best way i can describe it).

But anyway, mk seems to help optimize my resting heart rate which is welcome. I feel like my bp is better, I no longer have low bp and orthostatic hypotension episodes.

We will see how this progresses, adding low dose of test in the following days.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm... I have been off for 7 months... (excluding pct, so 8 months off from test). I think this is as good as it will get.

Tbh i started feeling shut down symptoms a couple months after i stopped clomid. Then i felt fine for some time. Then again shutdown symptoms (that feeling of extreme lethargy throughout the day, best way i can describe it).

But anyway, mk seems to help optimize my resting heart rate which is welcome. I feel like my bp is better, I no longer have low bp and orthostatic hypotension episodes.

We will see how this progresses, adding low dose of test in the following days.
I think that you are messing around with your hormones way too much. They are really unstable at this point, introducing test even at low dose is going to make it even more confusing for the body. Try to get off of everything, eat good, start with 3-4 training sessions per week, give it a shot for month and see if your test is coming back to normal or not, and then you should think about trt or some prolonged nolvadex/clomid/hcg regiment

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I sure as hell wont be taking serms long term, fuk that stuff.

First of all i am a maniac on clomid and second of all am worried about the ocular toxicity.

The era of abusing AIs, SERMs and DAs is behind me for good.

And i am introducing test for a 6 week cycle, not long term.

But thanks for the advice man, i realize everything is up to me. I just feel like i have done more harm then good with all that support sh1t i have taken. In hindsight, keeping the test dose lower perhaps and including only hcg as the support would have been much much wiser,

But, all of that happened between april and october last year. I havent touched anything since beginning of november last year. And i did feel good post pct about 2-3 months later I started feeling worse,

And it is not necessarily that my test that is low. I am actually maintaining mass and strength fine. I feel like sth with general energy production and blood pressure regulation, maybe adrenals etc is out of whack. My bp drops too much when i exercise making me feel lightheaded and it is generaly low.

That damn disease i had last year messed sth up. But whatever it is, doctors are completely inept but mk677 seems to be helping it.

I think that it is pointless to constantly run pct protocols with toxic compounds just to feel good while on it and maybe another month or so just to revert back to where i was before i started (and like i said, i am fine in the strength and mass department do i dont necessarily feel its the hpta that is messed up). I havent gained lots of fat and lost lots of muscle since coming off. Sure, i am not as developed as i have been on test but i sure aint in worse condition then when i was natty prior to test.
I even feel like i have maintained some extra delt development from aas.

So yeah, whatever has been done has been done. Gotta deal with it now, fuk it.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah the good old appetite increase from mk...how welcome it is. Havent had much of an appetite lately so this is a great thing for me.

Also does anyone else notice mild euphoria like feelings from secretagogues or gh? 😀

Those I always get at the beginning when i start mk and then they are replaced by lethargy after some time.

This time I will be cycling mk 7 days on 4 off.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah the good old appetite increase from mk...how welcome it is. Havent had much of an appetite lately so this is a great thing for me.

Also does anyone else notice mild euphoria like feelings from secretagogues or gh? 😀

Those I always get at the beginning when i start mk and then they are replaced by lethargy after some time.

This time I will be cycling mk 7 days on 4 off.
I get a massive feeling of well being and supreme confidence off test but not off mk.

just reading down the thread. The more I look at the impact of aas on lipids the more I think that, if you optimise your health generally (and liver/kidneys specifically) then even on aas you’ll be in better shape than the average guy who eats **** and smashes a few beers after work each day.

im not saying that orals etc don’t impact markers, of course they do.......but I do think that impact is less than a typical western lifestyle would do because of all the other positive things we do living the fitness lifestyle.

in short I just don’t see sensible oral use for sensible periods of time with proper supports causing anyone any issues unless there is an underlying health problem.....

just my view anyway

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get a massive feeling of well being and supreme confidence off test but not off mk.

just reading down the thread. The more I look at the impact of aas on lipids the more I think that, if you optimise your health generally (and liver/kidneys specifically) then even on aas you’ll be in better shape than the average guy who eats **** and smashes a few beers after work each day.

im not saying that orals etc don’t impact markers, of course they do.......but I do think that impact is less than a typical western lifestyle would do because of all the other positive things we do living the fitness lifestyle.

in short I just don’t see sensible oral use for sensible periods of time with proper supports causing anyone any issues unless there is an underlying health problem.....

just my view anyway
I agree. I am not even sure if i will be adding, test and mk might be all i need for this one. Besides, i am a cheap fuk.

Perhaps if i want a boost i may reach for sth out of my Pissed Off stash i have laying around 😀. Got tons of masteron haha which is great for increasing aggression but not for anything else lol.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And yes i am using bottled oxygen while working out. You can burn me for it as much as you want, but in this case it is a matter of being able to workout or not at all.

When my hct was 51.7 % i wasnt noticing the shortness of breath so much, now at 45 it is apparent, lightheadedness and if i dont use oxygen and i cant do more than 6 sets.

And no, x ray doesnt show any kind of scarring however i know it id becuse of that effin pneumonia i had in november, not been the same ever since.

Good thing is that the solution is so simple. With oxygen i feel exactly like before, just 4-5 puffs after every set.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You to? This was something I noticed when I got off cycle in february. I had elevated resting heart rate during cycle cca. 65bpm. After I stopped my heart rate fell down quite a bit, to low 40's at times. I was and still am dizzy all the time and my heart rate is still low. Wanted to make a thread about this but never got around to doing so. My test bounced back just fine to 900ish range. Wonder if it's low thyroid.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding your current "predicament", you say you are in shape, visually, but you need strength? Why would you do a cycle for that, have you found that after cycling you keep your strength gains? Doesn't make much sense tbh ... If you look how you want to look and are not an strength athlete why do it?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You to? This was something I noticed when I got off cycle in february. I had elevated resting heart rate during cycle cca. 65bpm. After I stopped my heart rate fell down quite a bit, to low 40's at times. I was and still am dizzy all the time and my heart rate is still low. Wanted to make a thread about this but never got around to doing so. My test bounced back just fine to 900ish range. Wonder if it's low thyroid.
It is sth with the adrenals or perhaps dopamine i suppose. I am on mk677 now and it is up to 60 even pre bed.

My body temp is normal, as usual.

I hate that low heart rate sh1t, i srs freaked out when i saw 36. But now its all good.

I also had spells of low bp, they so far seem to be gone on mk677.

Yesterday evening i had my first mk dose in a while. Heart rate was as usual, 40s. About an hour post dose i noticed it increased to at least 55-60.

Ps: I never said i look the way i want to, silly 😀
I said that I didnt lose much and deteriorated past my pre cycle point, but i want to look the way i did last summer!

I also want to feel more manly hahah. I mean, its fun being soft and mellow and watch cute pet videos but sometimes you just want some of those old feelings back, you know?

Btw you can pin some hcg and you will immediately feel better. I also had dizziness spells back in august when i tried to come off without hcg, straight drom test to clomid. Oh man, the lethargy and fatigue was crazy, to the point i started to believe i was poisoned. A shot og hcg resolved my symptoms within hours.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is sth with the adrenals or perhaps dopamine i suppose. I am on mk677 now and it is up to 60 even pre bed.

My body temp is normal, as usual.

I hate that low heart rate sh1t, i srs freaked out when i saw 36. But now its all good.

I also had spells of low bp, they so far seem to be gone on mk677.

Yesterday evening i had my first mk dose in a while. Heart rate was as usual, 40s. About an hour post dose i noticed it increased to at least 55-60.

Ps: I never said i look the way i want to, silly 😀
I said that I didnt lose much and deteriorated past my pre cycle point, but i want to look the way i did last summer!

Btw you can pin some hcg and you will immediately feel better. I also had dizziness spells back in august when i tried to come off without hcg, straight drom test to clomid. Oh man, the lethargy and fatigue was crazy, to the point i started to believe i was poisoned. A shot og hcg resolved my symptoms within hours.
Hm, but my LH and TT is normal. Why would I add hcg?

Also, you do know you wont be on mk forever?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hm, but my LH and TT is normal. Why would I add hcg?
I meant post cycle...

So you are feeling dizzy? Check your bp, it is likely low. I know that my dyastolic needs to be at least 70 for me to feel fine.

If you have bradycardia, that may be the cause of low bp.

My low bp spells post workout alsp seemed to have resolved. I trained today and other than my usual shortness of breath i didnt feel like passing out like i used to. I felt a bit light headed when i got home but few puffs from an oxygen tank and i was good as new.

edit: just wondering, did you perhaps have pneumonia in the last 6-8 months?

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I meant post cycle...

So you are feeling dizzy? Check your bp, it is likely low. I know that my dyastolic needs to be at least 70 for me to feel fine.

If you have bradycardia, that may be the cause of low bp.

My low bp spells post workout alsp seemed to have resolved. I trained today and other than my usual shortness of breath i didnt feel like passing out like i used to. I felt a bit light headed when i got home but few puffs from an oxygen tank and i was good as new.

edit: just wondering, did you perhaps have pneumonia in the last 6-8 months?
Nop, never did in my life. I did use hcg in the first week of pct though. In any case, my bp is definetly low, same as yours. Otherwise we wouldnt be pre-fainting all the time : D

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We need to take tren lol

But in all seriousness, i wont use it (even though I did have thoughts about throwing like 80-100mg in) because i have been prescribed albuterol inhaler. Doesnt seem like a good idea to me.

Been to the doc few days ago and they tested my lung capacity both with and without inhaler. There was about 15% improvement in capacity with ventolin, and particular gas, FENO is increased in my breath, which in theory points to some kind of inflammation.

Dont think that tren and asthma mix well haha

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
A little late but seconding @Hyde on the Msten instead. I do 5-6 days a week with 3-4 days being two-a-days and the recovery alone was enough to make me reluctant to come off. Very clean, dry look, strength constantly going up, steady weight gains. Blood pressure will go up, and cramps were real but manageable with plenty of fluid and 2.5g of taurine twice a day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little late but seconding @Hyde on the Msten instead. I do 5-6 days a week with 3-4 days being two-a-days and the recovery alone was enough to make me reluctant to come off. Very clean, dry look, strength constantly going up, steady weight gains. Blood pressure will go up, and cramps were real but manageable with plenty of fluid and 2.5g of taurine twice a day.
Mine were awful, but since then I have learned to also add some extra magnesium and potassium daily which seems to help cramping as well (usually via 400mg caps of mag and adding spinach as often as possible, even blending and drinking it sometimes).

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Mine were awful, but since then I have learned to also add some extra magnesium and potassium daily which seems to help cramping as well (usually via 400mg caps of mag and adding spinach as often as possible, even blending and drinking it sometimes).
Oh without a doubt, I have spinach almost every time I have chicken and other meals, and I’m also like a typical smoothie girl, blending Kale into my smoothies lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I gotta start making smoothies. Was never into them but my uncle swears by them.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah! Worked out 2 hours ago and 0 dizziness or fatigue. 5th day on mk677 15mg a day and injected 80 mg test e yesterday (first dose in this shorty). I am like a new person hehe. I even rode a bike back and forth (i workout at a park gym and i bring bands with me ).

Still quite winded but that is understandable as i have been unable to properly workout for the last few months due to this damn dizziness.

I guess it is due to increased blood volume through mineral retention induced by mk? Hmm not sure what is going on here, maybe my adrenals got a bit of a kick from mk.

Also the pump was great haha reminds me of my cycle lol. It must be the mk677 i am a quick responder to this stuff (also on creatine but have I been on creatine for months, just 5g only on workout days post workout).

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh hell yeah I am a cheater! I was eating at maintenace all the time while i was off, now i increased my calories, lowered my fat further, increased carbs as I am going for the "muscle memory lean gains".

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 6 from starting test and aggression and libudo are way up. Only 80mg x 3 but i will stop so that it clears by day 14.

So here is the deal. Instead of running 5 week cycle i am going to do 2 on/2off/2on as per Bill Roberts (dont know how familiar are you guys with him and this scheme).

I am doing this because i dont have hcg atm and recovery is supposed to be easier. 2 weeks is not enough to fully suppress, especially at these lower doses.

2 weeks off i am taking clomid first few days, just to kickstart.

This first 2 wreker is kinda lame because i only got test e. But whatever, will finish so that levels are low enough by day 14 and bridge with mk677.

2nd 2 weeker will be test prop + dbol.