Anavar- sever hip

W

Warbeast

Awards
Anyone else get insane hip tightness on anavar? It is almost crippling me. I and stretching twice a day and I still can’t relieve the tightness... it feels like it is causing a hip impingement on my left side.

W

Warbeast

Awards
Ok. I’m running 70mg at the moment and haven’t had this.
How many times have you run var? I’ve ran it quite a few times over the years... I am now in my early 30’s. In my 20’s I never had this, but the last two times I ran var the tightness for me is nuts. I also feel it in my lower back. I’ve been foam rolling like a mad man as well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's common to get cramps on var, in fact I'd almost expect it.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many times have you run var? I’ve ran it quite a few times over the years... I am now in my early 30’s. In my 20’s I never had this, but the last two times I ran var the tightness for me is nuts. I also feel it in my lower back. I’ve been foam rolling like a mad man as well.
I always used to get cramps but they’ve basically been nonexistent my last couple cycles. Making sure to get taurine and creatine and I’ve had no issues at all.

W

Warbeast

Awards
It's common to get cramps on var, in fact I'd almost expect it.
I hear ya... i have gotten it before just not this bad... the tightness and pain in my hips is so persistent that I can’t dead lift and squat comfortably... I also do some tactical training and need to be able to move well