Anavar...Protection?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Hi...

I would love to take Anavar if it was not so toxic...

I'm thinking Tudca and NAC for liver?
But what else to help the other organs?

I hear it can mess with the kidneys, liver and cholesterol mainly.

What is the best advice you can give to be as safe as possible on it.

Every person I've spoke to says it destroys your HDL... But guys keep taking it? So why even bother getting bloods really if it does that and then continue to take it.

I hear it can give you nice lean gains.. Some strength... Great pumps too.

Any thoughts?

Thanks...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi...

Every person I've spoke to says it destroys your HDL... But guys keep taking it? So why even bother getting bloods really if it does that and then continue to take it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks...
you must be thinking of something else anavar doesnt do all that

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Idk where you get your info from but Anavar is one of the least toxic orals but like everything else that will give you results it has side effects.
I'm certain I've been told by many that Var fucks up your cholesterol.... And puts strain on liver and kidneys...

This isn't correct you mean?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm certain I've been told by many that Var fucks up your cholesterol.... And puts strain on liver and kidneys...

This isn't correct you mean?
All orals mess with your lipids/liver at various degrees. They will bounce back over time. Don't tell me you are about to jump on anavar after stating in previous post that you are stopping your cycle after 6 weeks.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
All orals mess with your lipids/liver at various degrees. They will bounce back over time. Don't tell me you are about to jump on anavar after stating in previous post that you are stopping your cycle after 6 weeks.
No I'm not....I replied to you in the other thread... I'm just gaining information to learn.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi...

Any thoughts?

Thanks...

HIGH TECH ?

Use one pct after; You must too, protect your liver ( TUDCA ) and prostate protection. And DIM

Drink tea, pomegranate juice,
Eat Beet, Chia seed,

4 Week too check if that workt with you. Same week for pct

Last edited:
TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
HIGH TECH ?

Use on pct after, but too, liver ( TUDCA ) and prostate protection. And DIM

Drink tea, pomegranate juice,
Eat Beet, Chia seed,

4 Week too check if that workt with you. Same week for pct
Not sure I'm reading correctly... High tech?

Use Tudca etc on pct or during? Not sure what you mean

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TUDCA, NAC…

TELMISARTAN and EZETIMIBE
This x2. I have already said it but I cannot emphasize how much Ezetimibe (and dietary changes) has improved my lipid profile, which was close to 700 total cholesterol at its worst.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Add me to the Tel and Eze PM list please. Thanks
Interested as well. Last couple of yearly doctor wellness checkups I've been slightly too high on the bad kind and slightly low on the good kind (I always get them mixed up). Doc said he would put me on a statin but I declined and told him I'd work on my diet even though it was already pretty clean. I eat ridiculously clean and it doesn't seem to budge much.

Quick google search I didn't see any research chem options. Heck I'd just ask my Doc if he could prescribe it instead of a statin but it looks like it may only be prescribed in the UK.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t want to derail the thread. PM me fellas, I’ll give you the info.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This x2. I have already said it but I cannot emphasize how much Ezetimibe (and dietary changes) has improved my lipid profile, which was close to 700 total cholesterol at its worst.
Thanks right brother! Our health is most important first and foremost, especially when running these compounds. Now that we are more educated on what real support supps to take, TELMISARTAN and EZETIMIBE are a must. I wouldn’t run anything without first having these on hand.

• Love
Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks right brother! Our health is most important first and foremost, especially when running these compounds. Now that we are more educated on what real support supps to take, TELMISARTAN and EZETIMIBE are a must. I wouldn’t run anything without first having these on hand.
Truth. I only wish I was more responsible earlier on lol