Anavar + ostarine while on cycle

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys running test 500 per week and HGH.. I've got anavar and ostarine on hands. Some people have said that just using anavar is good and ostarine is not really gonna do much.. regardless I have both. So what do you guys think of 50mg anavar a day, 10mg ostarine per day..

I read ostarine helps bone and join pain, so I think that's a plus for my condition,

For future cycles should I just like ostarine out if I'm using anavar or do you guys see pros in using both?

Warm regards

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your condition? I ask because I saw your thread about running 1iu of gh indefinitely. I don't understand why anyone would run that amount. You would get better results from mk.

blasteryui

Awards
What is your condition? I ask because I saw your thread about running 1iu of gh indefinitely. I don't understand why anyone would run that amount. You would get better results from mk.
Well, I heard you shouldn't run mk677 indefinitely as it can be detrimental in the long run. The 1iu a day from HGH isn't for body building it's for overhealth, skin and what not was my purpose.. and then during blasting cycles I would pump HGH to 3-7iu a day?

blasteryui

Awards
Osta would only add to sides with this cycle.
Whys that? So I shouldn't use it?, Theirs really no benefit of running it on top of anavar.. any others care to jump in?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whys that? So I shouldn't use it?, Theirs really no benefit of running it on top of anavar.. any others care to jump in?
Because it's so weak that it would be a drop in a bucket in terms of anabolism, when running test+Anavar, but it's liver toxic and would negatively affect lipids too. It will lower shbg a lot, but I assume Anavar will do that also.

So in this scenario, it will only add to sides.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is a waste, throw it out. 1iu HGH might also be a waste, I think 2iu is the lowest for health benefits, a friend of min that’s in his 50’s got 2iu’s prescribed for anti aging.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Osta is a waste, throw it out. 1iu HGH might also be a waste, I think 2iu is the lowest for health benefits, a friend of min that’s in his 50’s got 2iu’s prescribed for anti aging.
Now how does that work? Was his Dr. like "I'm looking at your numbers and calculating from your date of birth your age is over 50. I think we should start an anti aging treatment".

😃

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now how does that work? Was his Dr. like "I'm looking at your numbers and calculating from your date of birth your age is over 50. I think we should start an anti aging treatment".

😃
Lol, if you find the right Dr it’s easy to get those protocols, he gets Test, HGH and Winny as his “anti aging” protocol. I think in most cases ppl are too afraid/feel embarrassed to ask their Dr or doesn’t have the “right” relationship with their Dr.

blasteryui

Awards
I'm not sure about this as many people take 1iu a day it's pretty common, Joe Rogan talks about it as well. Not that he's the Lord of knowledge but I'd imagine he knows a thing or two about trt.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure about this as many people take 1iu a day it's pretty common, Joe Rogan talks about it as well. Not that he's the Lord of knowledge but I'd imagine he knows a thing or two about trt.
idk who you’re referring to to say it’s common since I never heard anyone take 1iu a day, you do what ever you want, I just gave you a advice if you want results.

Reactions: Nac