Anavar + LGD on blast?

Bird King45

Awards
Am about to run my first test e 16 week 500mg test blast with 8 weeks of var at 50mg at then end. I am experienced with ph and sarms but have yet to blast test and have some left over LGD which I am a big fan of and have been planning to get rid of or use soon. Would kickstarting the first 8 weeks of the blast with 6 mg LGD be a good idea or using it in the last 8 weeks with the var as to not have 16 weeks consecutively on an oral thus being too harsh on lipids? Or is it too much to do both and just stick with the test and var? Thanks for any input..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will be completely useless. Enjoy the test you’re about to taste what it is to really take something. Take the lgd and throw it out the window. Also.. if it’s your first time doing test why are you already thinking about stacking?your body is litterally virgin to supraphysiological levels of test and will respond it’s best... enjoy it and keep the stacks for couple cycles in if/when you need it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd do test only and save the Var for future. 6 mg of lgd is very low, but you can throw it in some time in the future.

Bird King45

Awards
Okay and to clarify I have used test at 150-200 mg as a base but never blasted it... And I have used 2,3 compounds at once it's not foreign to me but I understand blasting is a new deal so to maybe not add to it. And I will probably just save the lgd for another time but don't get the sarm hate on here lol I have made great gains with it.