Anavar legit?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came across some supposedly legit Anavar, wanted to know if I could post a picture and bottle info OR just bottle info and description (with no picture)...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Came across some supposedly legit Anavar, wanted to know if I could post a picture and bottle info OR just bottle info and description (with no picture)...
Post a pic, and description.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bio Tech Pharmaclinico “Oxavar” 50mg, 50 tablets

Has a brand hologram and barcode on side, with batch number A-1767

I tried to take a phone picture but it says the photo size is to large

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Post the nomenclature (chemical structure).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Biotech pharmalinco hands down one of the best ugl ive ever used...

If it has the hologram its prob legit. There is fakes out there but they don't usually have the Hologram or the oils don't have the stamp on the top of the pop off. If I saw a picture I could probably tell you with absolute certainty whether it's real biotech or not. I've used a lot of their products and some orals but not there anavar.

It's kind of expensive but if you know what you're getting sometimes it's worth to pay a little more.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Biotech pharmalinco hands down one of the best ugl ive ever used...

If it has the hologram its prob legit. There is fakes out there but they don't usually have the Hologram or the oils don't have the stamp on the top of the pop off. If I saw a picture I could probably tell you with absolute certainty whether it's real or not biotech. I've used a lot of their products and some orals but not there anavar.

It's kind of expensive but if you know what you're getting sometimes it's worth to pay a little more.
Nice! I haven't used them, but the other reviews I've seen were good.
Nice find OP!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
content.jpeg

Does it look like that, OP?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can I make my iPhone photos smaller to be able to post them on here? And yeah it has a really nice legit looking hologram

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, basically. Has a hologram on the right side by the front of the bottle label

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can I make my iPhone photos smaller to be able to post them on here? And yeah it has a really nice legit looking hologram
Is the hologram white or gold... The gold ones the fake.

The whiter looking one you have to look at it in the light to see the biotech logo. Thats the legit one.

It is an often faked brand. If it was oil would be easier to tell... The tops are stamped biotech pharmaclinico. The fakes have nothing or say flip off or something generic on it.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Yeah it’s silver/light white and you can see all the details. Their logo in the middle, with company name around it circular. Little light sun rays shining too!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logo should look like this guy

Screenshot_2019-01-13-12-57-25~2.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Yeah it’s silver/light white and you can see all the details. Their logo in the middle, with company name around it circular. Little light sun rays shining too!
Yeah man you're g2g.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Got it for free from a dude at work, he was cleaning out his stash!

Now they are 50mg with 50 tablets...thinking of running one a day, but is it best to cut them in half and do 25mg 8 hours apart? Also I have a few Phs to run it with if that’s even a semi smart option. I’m also on TRT, 200mg per milliliter, take 1/2ml once a week.
I was thinking either running the Var with LGD (8 to 10mg) for 8 weeks total, but not sure if I should kickstart with 2 weeks of the Anavar or run it towards the end of LGD? I also have some Epi and transdermal Mechabol (Pmag)...
Basically I’m wanting to add lean bulk. Or should I just do Anavar 50mg for 6 to 7 weeks solo (along with my TRT)?

While Pmag is a methyl, since it’s transdermal would that still be harsh on the liver? Or does that bypass completely?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now they are 50mg with 50 tablets...thinking of running one a day, but is it best to cut them in half and do 25mg 8 hours apart? Also I have a few Phs to run it with if that’s even a semi smart option. I’m also on TRT, 200mg per milliliter, take 1/2ml once a week.
I was thinking either running the Var with LGD (8 to 10mg) for 8 weeks total, but not sure if I should kickstart with 2 weeks of the Anavar or run it towards the end of LGD? I also have some Epi and transdermal Mechabol (Pmag)...
Basically I’m wanting to add lean bulk. Or should I just do Anavar 50mg for 6 to 7 weeks solo (along with my TRT)?

While Pmag is a methyl, since it’s transdermal would that still be harsh on the liver? Or does that bypass completely?
If it were me I'd bump the trt up to 2-300 w the 50 mg of var for 6-7 weeks. Its actually a great lean mass builder for a lean bulk and bumping your test up a little would give you a little more kick. I prefer moderate more subtle cycles like this these days personally.

Also you may want to count your tabs... I had 2 bottles of their orals (winny and dbol) and both had closer to 60 tabs in the bottle. (Awesome bonus)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

Wtf? Who gives away $200 worth of Var?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A sort of “going out of business “ clearance

Jdnpl3

Jdnpl3

Awards

I have the same batch #
My bottle cap is black 💁‍♂️
Same white hologram as well

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have the same batch #
My bottle cap is black 💁‍♂️
Same white hologram as well
Strong first post. Congratulations on pointlessly bumping a 2 year old thread that had already been resolved

Jdnpl3

Jdnpl3

Awards
Strong first post. Congratulations on pointlessly bumping a 2 year old thread that had already been resolved
So you're are saying what, that its not quality gear or can be and they just print same label for ugl gear..

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're are saying what, that its not quality gear or can be and they just print same label for ugl gear..
Saying you're a dumbass for pointlessly bumping a 2yr old dead thread. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Op resolved his question 2yrs ago.