Anavar first timer , criticism would really be a help

lilgCTSV

Awards
sup guys, im a first timer ive been training for about 4 years and now im looking to get serious, i was thinking of doing a 6 week cycle of anavar and while doing anavar i was going to run creatine and a mass builder. For a PCT i am thinking of running clomid and hcg. Im 5'10 155 and about 5-6% body fat. any help would be greatly appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get serious for another year or so, then give the anavar* a run. dont get serious with anavar.

5'10" 155 isn't "time to get serious" it is "time to gain weight".

lilgCTSV

Awards
get serious for another year or so, then give the anadrol a run. dont get serious with anavar.

5'10" 155 isn't "time to get serious" it is "time to gain weight".
any particular reason i shouldnt do it at 155 ? what weight should i get to ?

dannyn2007

Awards
any particular reason i shouldnt do it at 155 ? what weight should i get to ?
at 155 you still need to eat. you also still can gain weight naturally with out steriods. why use steriods when you dont have to?

lilgCTSV

Awards
at 155 you still need to eat. you also still can gain weight naturally with out steriods. why use steriods when you dont have to?
i guess that makes sense, i am trying to speed up the process and get big with a little help.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Tip: Whatever you're eating now, bump it up by 1000 calories. However you're training now, bump up the intensity. And if you're not squatting and deadlifting, you haven't even begun training! Get back to the basics and stop spending an hour in the corner doing preacher and concentration curls. You should be in a rack. Eat big + train big = you getting BIGger!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I love anavar but not to bulk up. I agree with others...get yourself >185# before considering a 6 week cycle of oxandrolone. It's not a very effective bulking agent and it's rather expensive to be wasting.

8 tbls Natty Peanut butter per day
would be a more effective addition to your routine. :)

lilgCTSV

Awards
I'm eating about 3200 calories a day , I keep getting stronger but in the last 3 weeks I only gained 4 pounds

lilgCTSV

Awards
I love anavar but not to bulk up. I agree with others...get yourself >185# before considering a 6 week cycle of oxandrolone. It's not a very effective bulking agent and it's rather expensive to be wasting. 8 tbls Natty Peanut butter per day would be a more effective addition to your routine. :)
I wish I could eat peanut butter it's a great nutritional snack but unfortuantely I'm allergic lmao

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Almond butter, Cashew butter...

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I'm eating about 3200 calories a day , I keep getting stronger but in the last 3 weeks I only gained 4 pounds
If you're like me, aim for 5k+. That sucks about the peanut butter. Such an easy thing to throw into your diet. Natty peanut butter is so good, but eventually pisses me off as it gets really hard in the fridge.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If u gained 4lbs in 3 weeks naturally then u can gain 25-30 naturally in months. Not everyone waits till they're at their max potential naturally to start using steroids, but of u asked any steroid user that started to early or not at their max, 95% will say they wish the gained more naturally before using steroids

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you're like me, aim for 5k+. That sucks about the peanut butter. Such an easy thing to throw into your diet. Natty peanut butter is so good, but eventually pisses me off as it gets really hard in the fridge.

You don't HAVE to fridge natty pb homie...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You don't HAVE to fridge natty pb homie...
I was going to mention that; without the additives there is really no need to stick it in the fridge if you don't want to.

dade652003

Awards
sup guys, im a first timer ive been training for about 4 years and now im looking to get serious, i was thinking of doing a 6 week cycle of anavar and while doing anavar i was going to run creatine and a mass builder. For a PCT i am thinking of running clomid and hcg. Im 5'10 155 and about 5-6% body fat. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I fee you dude, but anavar is not very good for bulking, at your size and body fat you will only gain like 3 to 6 lbs in 6 weeks but will look more define and vascular. VAr is for cutting cycle. Its your diet that will determine how you will look.

If you decide to go for it, Id recommend 80mg ED for 6 weeks , some say split doses morning noon and bedtime, remember it has a half-life of 8 hours. Also take R-ALA and Tuarine and drink lots of water, add your omega 3. Take creatine any form will do. Strenght and gain wont come instant it will take at least 4 weeks before you feel or look different. PCT should be simple, Id suggest clomid 50/50/50.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Just take 500mg var, 500mg dbol, 500mg drol per day and you're G2G! Keep your cals at 10k+ and you'll be either a beast or dead within a few months. Go big or go home, right?!