Anavar cycle

Jglove

Awards
Working up my first anavar cycle. Going to run it 8 weeks, start at 50 mg and see how i feel, maybe work up to 70 or so but just going to go off how I feel.

What should I stack it with? I have been trying to lean out for about 6 months now, currently down 33lbs. started at 268ish and weighed 235 yesterday. Still need to get body fat down (which is my reason for going with anavar)

Pct is going to be nolva 40/40/20/20

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALCAR. Read amazon reviews and do a little research. Worked wonders for my co worker and myself.

Also intermittent fasting and fasted cardio.

People on here will probably recommend more anabolics, but VAR and ALCAR is a very safe effective stack. Like I said, read amazon reviews and do a little research. You will thank me later.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also recommend torem throughout cycle and for pct instead of nolva to keep testosterone levels optimal. Much better than nolva.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Im not even 170lbs and I ran Var at 70mg - I think you will need to try at least 75mg after week 1 to experience anything at your weight. I would also run Dermacrine or some type of test base with Var. I don't think you will like it solo as you will feel shut down.

Jglove

Awards
I def will be using a test base, just not sire what will give me the best results since i obv wont be pinning straight test, also was thinking of stacking another lean muscle builder like win or something like that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
70mg legit anavar is a lot. I don’t see any reason to add winny on top of that you won’t gain much more mass if any and you will be bringing in a lot more side effects.

If you don’t wanna pin test, trest is available OTC and is better. A lot of people don’t like trest because some people ran way too much and ended up with estrogen sides. Run a sensible dose, use a legit AI (formestane works great) and it will greatly improve your cycle and you will reach your goals much quicker.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But you don’t really “need” a test base if you run torem. It will keep your test level normal or higher than normal.

Read the “clomid on cycle” thread. There are plenty of studies and user reports showing that it maintains test production on cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
70mg legit anavar is a lot. I don’t see any reason to add winny on top of that you won’t gain much more mass if any and you will be bringing in a lot more side effects.

If you don’t wanna pin test, trest is available OTC and is better. A lot of people don’t like trest because some people ran way too much and ended up with estrogen sides. Run a sensible dose, use a legit AI (formestane works great) and it will greatly improve your cycle and you will reach your goals much quicker.
Agreed. 70mg of legit Var is a lot.

A LOT of people have used fake or underdosed Anavar. I think that at one point, it may have been the most faked steroid.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine would likely be a solid option for a basic test base for Var.

I don't understand the logic of using trest as a test base for a compound like Var. Var is quite mild and has minimal sides, why stack it with something like trest that will likely make an easy run complicated?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I don't understand the logic of using trest as a test base for a compound like Var. Var is quite mild and has minimal sides, why stack it with something like trest that will likely make an easy run complicated?
I agree Dermacrine would suffice for a "Test base" for Var. It depends upon if you are want to add more to the cycle or not, in my opinion.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. 70mg of legit Var is a lot.

A LOT of people have used fake or underdosed Anavar. I think that at one point, it may have been the most faked steroid.
You mean 95% of people...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’ve ran trest twice and neither time was complicated at all. Just trest and formestane. No probs whatsoever

Jglove

Awards
Thank you guys for the input, do yall think dermacrine is the best for a test base? Iv never used td before but im hearing its much better than regular orals

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I had a solid run with Var and Dermacrine. It is a solid enough test base to keep you cruising while limiting lethargy. I felt great even in week 8.

Jglove

Awards
So with my weight id be doing 5 pumps a day, comes to like 72mg, it just seems low. Is the absorption that much more with td?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure but I was teetering 170lbs on, and I ran 3-4 pumps and I felt fine. Go higher if need be, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Working up my first anavar cycle. Going to run it 8 weeks, start at 50 mg and see how i feel, maybe work up to 70 or so but just going to go off how I feel.

What should I stack it with? I have been trying to lean out for about 6 months now, currently down 33lbs. started at 268ish and weighed 235 yesterday. Still need to get body fat down (which is my reason for going with anavar)

Pct is going to be nolva 40/40/20/20
Run a SERM alongside the Var to maintain natural T production -- torem at 30 mg/day or clomid at 12.5 mg ED or EOD. Continue through PCT for 4 weeks. Don't use tamoxifen, it's poison.

Also, take the var at night (6 PM) and run 30 grams of creatine/day dissolved in hot water or coffee.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR. Read amazon reviews and do a little research. Worked wonders for my co worker and myself.

Also intermittent fasting and fasted cardio.

People on here will probably recommend more anabolics, but VAR and ALCAR is a very safe effective stack. Like I said, read amazon reviews and do a little research. You will thank me later.
Any reason why ALCAR and not just L Carnitine?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any reason why ALCAR and not just L Carnitine?
Because L-carnitine only works well with a **** ton of carbs. ALCAR works with little to no carbs. And works very well.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run a SERM alongside the Var to maintain natural T production -- torem at 30 mg/day or clomid at 12.5 mg ED or EOD. Continue through PCT for 4 weeks. Don't use tamoxifen, it's poison.

Also, take the var at night (6 PM) and run 30 grams of creatine/day dissolved in hot water or coffee.
Tamoxifen is poison? Please explain....