Anavar before and after

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Hey guys. So this is an honest post of real anavar troches at 50mg a day for 6weeks with trt (upped it a little while on anavar) 300mg a week. 500 iu hcg/week. My diet was decent, not strict at all but was definitely trying to shed some fat. I cheated probably 1-2 times a week, like I ate pizza for dinner or something. I didn’t do any cardio, just weightlifting. I definitely got stronger and the pumps were awesome! I tried playing basketball a few times but I got lower back pumps so bad I had to stop. Here’s the before and after pics. Any questions lemme know. Im 6ft. I was 230lbs before and 228 when I ended the anavar. Pants size went down and sleeves got tighter for sure. Ppl definitely noticed veins and a pumped look.

Attachments

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Also .5 anastrozle twice a week. A lot of the reviews I tried to look up were like for crazybulk supps or the same pic of a dude for multiple search items. Like I’d type in trt before and after, dbol before and after and anavar before and after and it’s the same guy and pics with like a sarm review something. I hope this helps, this is a real and doctor prescribed, no photoshop or anything.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good job. Now imagine what results you would have had if you did everything right with diet and extra cardio, still great it worked either way for you.

Unfortunately I respond poorly to Anavar and get next to no results on it…

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice job. Wonder if you cut harder/stricter if Var helps preserve muscle. Howd you get your Dr to prescribe Var?

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Nice job. Wonder if you cut harder/stricter if Var helps preserve muscle. Howd you get your Dr to prescribe Var?
So I told him with summer coming up I wanted to shed some fat and put in some muscle so he prescribed it. The clinic I go to prescribes trt, deca for joints and whatnot and if you want to bulk up, and anavar for stubborn fat loss. Some ppl think it’s crazy but he views it as a lifestyle some ppl love and wants to help individuals achieve their optimal sense of well being. It’s not like he’s prescribing 500mg test, 400decca and 100var lol it’s all clinical doses that get you over the jump safely. He will not prescribe without bloods and if your bloods are jacked up, he’ll tell you why they are and how to manage them. Also my cholesterol did get jacked up on anavar, that is a VERY true side at least for me.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Good job. Now imagine what results you would have had if you did everything right with diet and extra cardio, still great it worked either way for you.

Unfortunately I respond poorly to Anavar and get next to no results on it…
Exactly, I was running it to get results and to see how exactly I reacted to it. Now I know next time if I buckle down and actually diet and hit the cardio it’ll be even better. Definitely excited for the next run of it. Cholesterol definitely got jacked up. LDL went from 132 to 196 and hdl went from 50 to 14 👀 lol it should restore to normal here in a few months.

sledge84

Awards
Exactly, I was running it to get results and to see how exactly I reacted to it. Now I know next time if I buckle down and actually diet and hit the cardio it’ll be even better. Definitely excited for the next run of it. Cholesterol definitely got jacked up. LDL went from 132 to 196 and hdl went from 50 to 14 👀 lol it should restore to normal here in a few months.
Wow. 14 huh. That's a pretty big impact

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I told him with summer coming up I wanted to shed some fat and put in some muscle so he prescribed it. The clinic I go to prescribes trt, deca for joints and whatnot and if you want to bulk up, and anavar for stubborn fat loss. Some ppl think it’s crazy but he views it as a lifestyle some ppl love and wants to help individuals achieve their optimal sense of well being. It’s not like he’s prescribing 500mg test, 400decca and 100var lol it’s all clinical doses that get you over the jump safely. He will not prescribe without bloods and if your bloods are jacked up, he’ll tell you why they are and how to manage them. Also my cholesterol did get jacked up on anavar, that is a VERY true side at least for me.
Cool Doc

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
My bad I had my cholesterol number wrong, here’s the screenshots. Lower ones were march and high ones were august.
IMG_6167.jpeg
IMG_6166.jpeg

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Wow. 14 huh. That's a pretty big impact
Yeah man, I was a little pissed about that but it should bounce back. I get bloods again in like December so I’ll keep y’all posted. Below is the actual numbers I was off a few but the 14 was 14, lol unfortunately I remembered that one.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Yikes. Anavar is known for this. Did you take any support supplements for lipids? Although probably wouldn't do much anyway.
I took fish oil and krill oil ed. no gear support or anything. Now I know what to be cautious of in the future on it and what to take for managing it. Headaches the first week the all good from there.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job man….it does look like your waist and abs tightened up. I love Var, but I know it can hit some people’s lipids hard like yours. Adding cardio, maybe a cleaner diet, and some cardarine should help if you run it again, but that 14 is really low. You could run some cardarine now and it should help, but it’s not something I would run long term.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Good job man….it does look like your waist and abs tightened up. I love Var, but I know it can hit some people’s lipids hard like yours. Adding cardio, maybe a cleaner diet, and some cardarine should help if you run it again, but that 14 is really low. You could run some cardarine now and it should help, but it’s not something I would run long term.
I’ll DEFINITELY look i to it man. Anything gotta be better than 14 😂. I appreciate the advice my man. And thanks for the compliment 🤙🏻

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a Cardarine study done on humans. The people in the study took I believe 10 mg, but I take 20 mg when I use it, and I think most guys in bodybuilding or powerlifting take 20 mg when they use it. Some people are scared because of a study that showed an increase of cancer in rats, but again those were lab rats which are genetically predisposed to cancer, and the doses they gave the rats was huge for their size. So as long as someone isn’t predisposed to cancer, takes ridiculous high doses, or try to take for a very long time it’s actually great to add into a cycle or PCT.
It helps the heart, liver, lipids, increases endurance, and cardio capacity….ha, crap I sound like a salesman.😂

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope this helps, this is a real and doctor prescribed
I somehow don't think my doc will do this for me lol but I am seeing her in a few weeks.

Now I know what to be cautious of in the future on it and what to take for managing it. Headaches the first week the all good from there.
what would you do differently or stack with it differently in the future?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I get all those side but none of the good ones with Anavar. Anavar is definitely not as mild as ppl say.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
I somehow don't think my doc will do this for me lol but I am seeing her in a few weeks.

what would you do differently or stack with it differently in the future?
It’s def worth a try, look at your docs website and see what all compounds they prescribe, and just inquire about it. I was honest, I was like I see you offer this, and I’m interested, if my bloods comply, do you think I’d be a good candidate? Lol and it worked.
I would def diet better, and do more cardio. Def take an on cycle support and probably keep test the same. I could see maybe throwing in some npp, that’s my buddies go to, test/car/npp and he comes out like a rock. But I would def do the building blocks better than just fully relying on the compounds.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
It’s def worth a try, look at your docs website and see what all compounds they prescribe, and just inquire about it. I was honest, I was like I see you offer this, and I’m interested, if my bloods comply, do you think I’d be a good candidate? Lol and it worked.
I would def diet better, and do more cardio. Def take an on cycle support and probably keep test the same. I could see maybe throwing in some npp, that’s my buddies go to, test/car/npp and he comes out like a rock. But I would def do the building blocks better than just fully relying on the compounds.
Test/var/npp***

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Is your Doc in FL? "I want to cut fat" and he gives you Var. Love this guy

Anyhow- You're on Var bro, get your diet right, and do some cardio or compound movement workouts... your results are good, but you would have hit next level if you did above.

I'm 160-170lbs and I run Var at 75mg for 10 weeks 2X a year, shockingly enough my cholesterol was in range. Hits everyone different. Anxiety is about the worst part. Cheers

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Yes, I get all those side but none of the good ones with Anavar. Anavar is definitely not as mild as ppl say.
I agree, some ppl react well and some don’t. I think I’m in the middle, I had week 1 headaches, then some acne throughout, nothing bad, a few here and there on my shoulder and the back. I had opposite of var Dick, my **** was 100% ready to roll at all times, the wife was always happy 😂.also I had energy all damn day, it was nice with 2 kids! I guess the 24/7 hard on was the increase of nitrogen?? And the veins really started popping in bi’s and forarms. But the bad sides were def cholesterol, some acne, and the week 1 headache. I had to drink alot of water too, if I drank less than atleast 1/2 gallon, Pisa was super dark

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Is your Doc in FL? "I want to cut fat" and he gives you Var. Love this guy

Anyhow- You're on Var bro, get your diet right, and do some cardio or compound movement workouts... your results are good, but you would have hit next level if you did above.

I'm 160-170lbs and I run Var at 75mg for 10 weeks 2X a year, shockingly enough my cholesterol was in range. Hits everyone different. Anxiety is about the worst part. Cheers
My doc is in Pa but the main office and pharmacy is in FL 👍🏻 you know what’s up. I’ll def be taking y’all’s advice on more strict diet and cardio. Thanks guys!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took fish oil and krill oil ed. no gear support or anything. Now I know what to be cautious of in the future on it and what to take for managing it. Headaches the first week the all good from there.
To be honest, I'm not sure I would even run anavar again if I were you. What I am going to say is probably not going to be popular around here but given the impact anavar has on lipids, I wouldn't have recommended you running it in the first place.

The issue is that your HDL was already low and your LDL was already high pre-cycle. Let's say your LDL was 140 like in your bloodwork and your HDL was 70 (instead of 30)... that would have been a more reasonable profile because even if your LDL gets jacked up to 190+, if your HDL is healthy it can manage moving the bad cholesterol back to the liver and avoid the plaque buildup from the high LDL. But with LDL of 140 and HDL of 30, it's less surprising that your LDL went to 186 and your HDL dropped to 14. But those numbers are bad. And unless you correct your lipid profile to something healthier than your pre-cycle numbers, you really have to ask yourself if the anavar is worth it.

I don't understand how a doctor could look at that lipid profile and then prescribe anavar. I really don't want to be one of those negative guys, I am just trying to give you my honest feedback and how I would view the situation if it were me. And if it were me, I would skip the anavar until my lipid profile was at least somewhat within range, especially your HDL.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I
HA! I was even more honest than that and asked my Endo “what can we add to my TRT to make me stronger?” 😂

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
SNS Cardiovascular Support XT could be of assistance, especially off cycle. I don't know how much it can offset the effect of Var on lipids, if your body reacts that strongly, but wouldn't hurt on cycle either.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
To be honest, I'm not sure I would even run anavar again if I were you. What I am going to say is probably not going to be popular around here but given the impact anavar has on lipids, I wouldn't have recommended you running it in the first place.

The issue is that your HDL was already low and your LDL was already high pre-cycle. Let's say your LDL was 140 like in your bloodwork and your HDL was 70 (instead of 30)... that would have been a more reasonable profile because even if your LDL gets jacked up to 190+, if your HDL is healthy it can manage moving the bad cholesterol back to the liver and avoid the plaque buildup from the high LDL. But with LDL of 140 and HDL of 30, it's less surprising that your LDL went to 186 and your HDL dropped to 14. But those numbers are bad. And unless you correct your lipid profile to something healthier than your pre-cycle numbers, you really have to ask yourself if the anavar is worth it.

I don't understand how a doctor could look at that lipid profile and then prescribe anavar. I really don't want to be one of those negative guys, I am just trying to give you my honest feedback and how I would view the situation if it were me. And if it were me, I would skip the anavar until my lipid profile was at least somewhat within range, especially your HDL.
I agree for sure, when I get bloods in December and if my numbers aren’t better, I’m not going to run anything besides my trt until they level.out. I appreciate your opinion my man, and it’ll definitely be something I look out for before hopping another cycle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree for sure, when I get bloods in December and if my numbers aren’t better, I’m not going to run anything besides my trt until they level.out. I appreciate your opinion my man, and it’ll definitely be something I look out for before hopping another cycle.
I think that's the right attitude. Additionally, there are other compounds out there that could be milder on your lipids. So even if you improve your lipids, it might be worth exploring other compounds for a little while. Everybody reacts to anavar differently but given your lipid profile and the impact it has on your lipids, I think it's worth looking at what other options there are out there.

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
I think that's the right attitude. Additionally, there are other compounds out there that could be milder on your lipids. So even if you improve your lipids, it might be worth exploring other compounds for a little while. Everybody reacts to anavar differently but given your lipid profile and the impact it has on your lipids, I think it's worth looking at what other options there are out there.
Any recommendations, I have a few ideas but definitely open to suggestions.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Turinabol? When I used to run it in the past, it didn’t effect my lipids much at all. Of course Anavar doesn’t hit my lipids as hard as yours either. Besides T-bol, most every other oral is probably going to jack up your lipids.
To be honest you probably should stick to injectables. Test with Primo or Mast, can be effective cycles and fairly safe.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried Turinabol? When I used to run it in the past, it didn’t effect my lipids much at all. Of course Anavar doesn’t hit my lipids as hard as yours either.
Tbol would be my suggestion too

Pason223

Pason223

Awards
Have you tried Turinabol? When I used to run it in the past, it didn’t effect my lipids much at all. Of course Anavar doesn’t hit my lipids as hard as yours either. Besides T-bol, most every other oral is probably going to jack up your lipids.
To be honest you probably should stick to injectables. Test with Primo or Mast, can be effective cycles and fairly safe.
A buddy recommend tbol, also primo. I’ll have to check them out! Thanks man. I ran tren in the past and I had good results but idk if I want to do it again, getting to old 😂 33.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, like has already been said, tbol is a good choice. I like it a lot, feel great on it. It's hard to say for sure which will hit your lipids and how hard. Everyone is different. But between tbol, dbol, EQ, primo, mast, etc etc. there are a lot of options out there. A lot of times the poison is in the dose and dialing in the right dose is key. Most are going to jack up your LDL and that's one thing. But when it jacks up your LDL and drops your HDL to 14... that's problematic.

Right now you can start looking at some natural supps for helping get your lipids in check. I would also recommend cardio, increasing soluble fiber in your diet, etc., which should help as well.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A buddy recommend tbol, also primo. I’ll have to check them out! Thanks man. I ran tren in the past and I had good results but idk if I want to do it again, getting to old 😂 33.
I have three sons older than you….never too old. Of course that’s as long as everything is healthy.
Yeah man, run you Test at 400, Primo or Mast at 400 for 12 to 16 weeks, and finish the last 4 weeks with T-bol at 50 to 60, and that’s a good clean cycle as long as diet and training are good.💪👍

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, like has already been said, tbol is a good choice. I like it a lot, feel great on it. It's hard to say for sure which will hit your lipids and how hard. Everyone is different. But between tbol, dbol, EQ, primo, mast, etc etc. there are a lot of options out there. A lot of times the poison is in the dose and dialing in the right dose is key. Most are going to jack up your LDL and that's one thing. But when it jacks up your LDL and drops your HDL to 14... that's problematic.

Right now you can start looking at some natural supps for helping get your lipids in check. I would also recommend cardio, increasing soluble fiber in your diet, etc., which should help as well.
Agree with this….get your lipids back healthy and wait a few months before your next cycle.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have three sons older than you….never too old. Of course that’s as long as everything is healthy.
Yeah man, run you Test at 400, Primo or Mast at 400 for 12 to 16 weeks, and finish the last 4 weeks with T-bol at 50 to 60, and that’s a good clean cycle as long as diet and training are good.💪👍
Perfect cycle for you op☝

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here is a Cardarine study done on humans. The people in the study took I believe 10 mg, but I take 20 mg when I use it, and I think most guys in bodybuilding or powerlifting take 20 mg when they use it. Some people are scared because of a study that showed an increase of cancer in rats, but again those were lab rats which are genetically predisposed to cancer, and the doses they gave the rats was huge for their size. So as long as someone isn’t predisposed to cancer, takes ridiculous high doses, or try to take for a very long time it’s actually great to add into a cycle or PCT.
It helps the heart, liver, lipids, increases endurance, and cardio capacity….ha, crap I sound like a salesman.😂
Cardarine doses weren't that high in comparison to human doses. The rats were on it long term and predisposed to cancer though. I run it myself just not longterm.. there is unknowns with it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardarine doses weren't that high in comparison to human doses. The rats were on it long term and predisposed to cancer though. I run it myself just not longterm.. there is unknowns with it.
Yes that’s why I said in a previous post not to run long term because of the unknowns.

This statement, from healthline.com refers to the doses used on rats in the early studies stating the risk of cancer.

“In the early days of its discovery, research determined that Cardarine could cause cancer to rapidly develop in mice and rats if taken in doses of 1.4 mg per pound (3 mg per kilogram) of body weight per day (15).”

So 1.4 mg per pound per day, so on a 200 lbs man that’s 280 mg daily, which is an extremely high dose. If I recommend it to someone it’s at 10 mg to 20 mg a day, and not long term, because of the unknown in humans, not predisposed to cancer. Just to clarify what I was saying.

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes that’s why I said in a previous post not to run long term because of the unknowns.

This statement, from healthline.com refers to the doses used on rats in the early studies stating the risk of cancer.

“In the early days of its discovery, research determined that Cardarine could cause cancer to rapidly develop in mice and rats if taken in doses of 1.4 mg per pound (3 mg per kilogram) of body weight per day (15).”

So 1.4 mg per pound per day, so on a 200 lbs man that’s 280 mg daily, which is an extremely high dose. If I recommend it to someone it’s at 10 mg to 20 mg a day, and not long term, because of the unknown in humans, not predisposed to cancer. Just to clarify what I was saying.
It wasn't a jab at you at all. I thought the same in reference to the dosage convertered to human being very high and if wrong id actually like to be.... this is the easiest read I can find in a quick search and i don't personally care for the guy so there's that

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HED (mg / kg = Animal NOAEL mg/kg) × (Weightanimal [kg]/Weighthuman [kg])(1–0.67) [R].

Assuming we have an 80 kg man that we are using for this calculation, we get the following result:

Human Equivalent Dose = (3) × (0.509/80)(1–0.67)

Human Equivalent Dose = (3) x (0.0063625)(0.33)

Human Equivalent Dose = 3 x 0.18845044723

Human Equivalent Dose = 0.5653513417 mg/kg

Human Equivalent Dose For An 80 Kilogram Man = 45.2281073363 mg

Take it for what it is I don't see the normal 20mg a day far off from 40 ish personally though

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HED (mg / kg = Animal NOAEL mg/kg) × (Weightanimal [kg]/Weighthuman [kg])(1–0.67) [R].

Assuming we have an 80 kg man that we are using for this calculation, we get the following result:

Human Equivalent Dose = (3) × (0.509/80)(1–0.67)

Human Equivalent Dose = (3) x (0.0063625)(0.33)

Human Equivalent Dose = 3 x 0.18845044723

Human Equivalent Dose = 0.5653513417 mg/kg

Human Equivalent Dose For An 80 Kilogram Man = 45.2281073363 mg

Take it for what it is I don't see the normal 20mg a day far off from 40 ish personally though
This is accurate and it’s too much “unknown” for me to use it. GW sounds fun but it’s not enough studies on it for me to be comfortable to use it, especially since the major drug companies abandoned it because they felt it was too much risk, that itself should say everything you need to know since drug companies normally don’t have any issues selling us garbage (that comes with other health risks) to make a buck.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It wasn't a jab at you at all. I thought the same in reference to the dosage convertered to human being very high and if wrong id actually like to be.... this is the easiest read I can find in a quick search and i don't personally care for the guy so there's that

No I didn’t really take it as a jab, was just trying to clarify that I was referencing the earlier trials where the doses were 1.4 mg per pound, which I believe were the original trials that caused the pharmaceutical companies to abandon. And I know they have had more recent, like what you referenced that are more reasonable doses.
At the end of the day I guess a person has to evaluate where they are genetically as far as predisposed cancer, and are the benefits worth it for them short term. I do wish they had more human trials, because as an older man, that still likes milder cycles occasionally, the benefits are noticeable and measurable.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do wish they had more human trials, because as an older man, that still likes milder cycles occasionally, the benefits are noticeable and measurable.
I do too, it has a lot of great benefits but, I think it’s really hard to justify human trails when one of the sides are “might give you cancer”, at least I would imagine it’s hard to find ppl that want to sign up for that.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do too, it has a lot of great benefits but, I think it’s really hard to justify human trails when one of the sides are “might give you cancer”, at least I would imagine it’s hard to find ppl that want to sign up for that.
Yep exactly.