Unanswered anavar and test p

noPainnoGain35

noPainnoGain35

Awards
ok so I am new to this and going to start a cycle my first one well I use test cyp now for my TRT from my doc but now I am going to add test prop and anavar to it, so my question is what is a good dose to start with on the test prop and anavar? Also still going to do my weekly test cyp. shoot wich is now only .3 cause I was at 1500 my last blood test so my doc wants to bring me down so also have to wait to run it up until I dont have to do a blood test every month but that is a side note. So any good advise is welcome and needed looking for someone to help me with questions has they come up and also someone who knows more about what to use for what and all that, Thank you for your time and your help.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok so I am new to this and going to start a cycle my first one well I use test cyp now for my TRT from my doc but now I am going to add test prop and anavar to it, so my question is what is a good dose to start with on the test prop and anavar? Also still going to do my weekly test cyp. shoot wich is now only .3 cause I was at 1500 my last blood test so my doc wants to bring me down so also have to wait to run it up until I dont have to do a blood test every month but that is a side note. So any good advise is welcome and needed looking for someone to help me with questions has they come up and also someone who knows more about what to use for what and all that, Thank you for your time and your help.
If your already on Test-C for TRT, there is no need to add Test-P to it. Also, how much Anavar are you trying to run?

Also, Age, Experience, What you have ran before, Height, Weight, Stats is all Helpful Information

noPainnoGain35

noPainnoGain35

Awards
ok well I was thinking it is such a low dose of test -c for TRT that I want to add the test - p in order to get my test levels up but have it out of my system in 3 days just in case I need to do a blood test for my doctor, I mean he has me on .3 now because my last test showed I was up at 1500 . So is a normal T level enough to build muscle? I am 35 I have been back in the gym for 8 months now never ran any cycle this will be my first one, I am 5'10" 240. My goal here is to lose body fat while still putting on muscle if possible, I have done some home work and choose Anavar because it is used for cutting and helps physic and body fat loss and the Test because well I need it and It is one of the best things to build muscle and also helps with weight loss. now I am now a big fat guy and I dont want to get to small Im looking to be about 210 shredded. So has you can see I need help lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your at 1500 with test-C I would keep it there. I run 1cc per week split dose. So .5 Monday and .5 Thursday. And 10mg Anavar is normal womens dose. I ran 50mg Anavar a day for 8 weeks on my last run. So either get stronger Anavar or pick up more than what you got now

noPainnoGain35

noPainnoGain35

Awards
ok so for a first run 50mg a day is good for 8 week's is good ok yeah I have not started yet because I wanted to be sure I had all I needed for the hole cycle and how to take it, also what is a good PCT? And should I also get Estrogen blockers? I have liver support already oh and how long should I run the PCT after 8 week cycle?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would make sure you have Nolva 40/40/20/20 for PCT. I would have Adex or Anastrozole on hand just incase. You may not need it. Have TUDCA and NAC on hand for Liver. And forget my comment about Nolva if your on TRT you don't need it. And why are you only running 8 weeks. That is such a short cycle

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have a lot of research left to do if you’re asking these questions.

noPainnoGain35

noPainnoGain35

Awards
ok how long should you run the anavar for? and ill be on TRT for who know's how long I was just talking about how long to take the anavar for, and Jrock that is why im here is to find out more about it and not just jump on gear and regret it later, and my questions sound like someone who is going to start a first cycle to me my bad I dont know has much has you and there for ask questions to find out so maybe contribute something more then that.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok how long should you run the anavar for? and ill be on TRT for who know's how long I was just talking about how long to take the anavar for, and Jrock that is why im here is to find out more about it and not just jump on gear and regret it later, and my questions sound like someone who is going to start a first cycle to me my bad I dont know has much has you and there for ask questions to find out so maybe contribute something more then that.
You could run the Anavar for weeks 1-8 that is fine. The way you worded it I was thinking you where gonna come off everything after 8 weeks.

noPainnoGain35

noPainnoGain35

Awards
no sorry yeah I just mean the var and you have been a big help thank you for taking the time to respond to all my questions and not making me feel stupid for asking them lol thank you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no sorry yeah I just mean the var and you have been a big help thank you for taking the time to respond to all my questions and not making me feel stupid for asking them lol thank you.
No problem, any more questions hit me up