Anavar and max lmg

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody ever tried this combo? Im thinking of running it in the summer. I cant find any info on it. It seems like it might be a good combo to run

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
Anybody ever tried this combo? Im thinking of running it in the summer. I cant find any info on it. It seems like it might be a good combo to run

I think your sex drive will suffer. I think your brain function will suffer. There Is no source of test, which means eventually there will be no estrogen. You NEED estrogen to lose visceral body fat, to protect your heart and brain. Really would like to see test, 4-AD, TD DHEA or something that converts to estrogen. Trust me.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your sex drive will suffer. I think your brain function will suffer. There Is no source of test, which means eventually there will be no estrogen. You NEED estrogen to lose visceral body fat, to protect your heart and brain. Really would like to see test, 4-AD, TD DHEA or something that converts to estrogen. Trust me.
Good point. I neglected to mention that im on TRT.

I might just go with deca instead of max lmg, but im curios about this combo

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
Well if you're on TRT thats 100% different. I would just throw in some var, or NPP/Deca with the var like you mentioned.