Anavar and kidney health

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been reading up on var I’ve seen a few instances of users saying that didn’t affect their kidneys and then others say it has potential to cause some serious damage. I’d have to assume that type of damage would have to be after some fairly high doses and users not taking proper precautions?

What’s everyone’s take on this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It doesn't necessarily have to be high doses because a lot of it can depend on how healthy a persons kidneys are to begin with and also if there are any other conditions that may contribute to or make them more predisposed to kidney issues; like high blood pressure for example.

Of course on average, the higher the dose the higher the risk - but I wouldn't assume that lower dosing of it doesn't mean that there isn't a risk or lesser of one. I hope that makes sense.

For a long time, the risk of kidney issues was severely overlooked and I'm glad that more people are aware of it now and taking more precautions to help them with it; that is one of the main reasons that we recently made the Kidney Assist XT product, which a lot of the people here that frequent the Anabolic section really like.

If you haven't seen the profile on it, here's a link to the product and write up:

Also, here's a link to the intro thread on it that already has some feedback in it:

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't necessarily have to be high doses because a lot of it can depend on how healthy a persons kidneys are to begin with and also if there are any other conditions that may contribute to or make them more predisposed to kidney issues; like high blood pressure for example.

Of course on average, the higher the dose the higher the risk - but I wouldn't assume that lower dosing of it doesn't mean that there isn't a risk or lesser of one. I hope that makes sense.

For a long time, the risk of kidney issues was severely overlooked and I'm glad that more people are aware of it now and taking more precautions to help them with it; that is one of the main reasons that we recently made the Kidney Assist XT product, which a lot of the people here that frequent the Anabolic section really like.

If you haven't seen the profile on it, here's a link to the product and write up:

Also, here's a link to the intro thread on it that already has some feedback in it:

My wife and I have been taking Kidney Assist XT for the last few weeks, great researched ingredients at proper doses. I haven’t had kidney issues, but I have seen that blood pressure increase on some cycles, so I just use this as a preventive with your blood pressure supplement. Now my wife has MS and suffered from frequent UTIs and occasional bladder or kidney pain, but she really likes this supplement with D-Mannose, and hasn’t had an infection or any pain and she used to get hit about once a month, so truly a blessing for her.
As far as Anavar, I like it occasionally the last 4 weeks of a cycle at 50 mg a day, keep blood pressure in check, and don’t be tempted to increase dose or go over 4 weeks. I get blood work afterwards and kidney values are always good, but also cardio and clean eating.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been reading up on var I’ve seen a few instances of users saying that didn’t affect their kidneys and then others say it has potential to cause some serious damage. I’d have to assume that type of damage would have to be after some fairly high doses and users not taking proper precautions?

What’s everyone’s take on this?
going to be different for everyone .. but always take support supplements.

im always on precautious side for organ supplements even if im running weak andro.

bp, kidney, liver, libido always monitor .. although i dont get kidney/liver results in 6 months but they have been fantastic *knock on wood*

currently on kidney assist + cardiovasuclarXT

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ordered the Kidney XT among a few other goodies last week!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
kidneys have alot of Androgen receptors the seems the activation via binding is secretion of protein / proteinurea - over long term proteinurea is the result of glomerular damage or via versa the cause? All AR binding /stimulating subtances may in theory worsen kidney function, to what degree is dependent on your physiology, keep in mind heart also has alotta AR sites - result is hypertrophy. if concerned keep an eye on UREA, Creatinine, Cystatin-C - before and during cycle, also urinary protein on urine sample.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife and I have been taking Kidney Assist XT for the last few weeks, great researched ingredients at proper doses. I haven’t had kidney issues, but I have seen that blood pressure increase on some cycles, so I just use this as a preventive with your blood pressure supplement. Now my wife has MS and suffered from frequent UTIs and occasional bladder or kidney pain, but she really likes this supplement with D-Mannose, and hasn’t had an infection or any pain and she used to get hit about once a month, so truly a blessing for her.
As far as Anavar, I like it occasionally the last 4 weeks of a cycle at 50 mg a day, keep blood pressure in check, and don’t be tempted to increase dose or go over 4 weeks. I get blood work afterwards and kidney values are always good, but also cardio and clean eating.
Thank you for sharing - I'm really glad that she is liking it and I hope that it continues to help her.