anavar and gynacomastia

R

Roshana wijeratne

Awards
im training naturally from last 4 years,and i already have small man boobs, and im planing to do a anavar only cycle ,so will it increase my man boobs or reduce it..

R

Roshana wijeratne

Awards
What is the best dose for me..20mg is enough or not

R

Roshana wijeratne

Awards
I took 20mg from yesterday ,but still i feel nothing

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took 20mg from yesterday ,but still i feel nothing
What are you expecting to feel from your 1 dose? Are you wanting to feel your muscles growing or man boobs shrinkage? I'd recommend switching from Anavar to Creatine. You can't really go wrong with Creatine and it works well.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ugghhh... ok, on the off chance that you're serious I'm gonna do a bit of harm reduction and say that you need to do a lot of research before you f@ck yourself up taking stuff you know nothing about. If your determined to do it and not trolling. You need to get your pct sorted before you start, so don't take anymore var until pct is in your hands. Before you restart do a lot of research, search the compounds you're going to use and the consequences of them, be sure you're 100% sure before jumping in, you can't undo a cycle once you've f@cked yourself but you can always wait a bit, be safe and have a better cycle and results