Anafuse??

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother putting your body through toxins of any kind if the gym sessions aren't regular and consistent.
You risk losign the gains wasting money and toxicity withint he body that takes months to leave (one asprin doesn't leave your body for a week!)

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
OK so I am ready make the big plunge in about another week or two. I am giving my body time after my PCT which finished last week. I want to know (sorry if dumb question): Since Follidrone and Anafuse are almost the same, if I run follidrone for 4 weeks, then jump on Anafuse, would Anafuse "pick up" where Follidrone "left off"? I know one is better, not sure which, so I guess the better question would be, what order should I run them, Anafuse then Folli, or Folli then Anafuse?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One isn't better than the other. They're just different. The order won't matter, but yes, you can run them back to back.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks for all the support and positive feedback.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One isn't better than the other. They're just different. The order won't matter, but yes, you can run them back to back.
yup. let us know how they treat you man

mjm198122

Awards
If there is 100mg laxogen and minimum 200mg 90% (-) epi we are in for a treat. The addition of HICA is great.
I looked at the ingredients for the Anafuse but I only saw the Vitamin D, Schisandra, Epicatechin and Laxogenin. Where on the label did it say HICA was in Anafuse?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was in the older formula. Now it still had the two main ingredients minus the HICA. they added schisandra.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nope

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar