Anafuse/x-gels/vector stack

Adversus

Awards
Sup y’all, I’ve got anafuse, vector and x gels. Ran with boomstick as a test booster. Just curious if anyone’s got any questions comments or concerns.

I have a busy schedule but I’ll try to post a log in the logs section.

Also if this is in the wrong area please move it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anafuse contains epicatechin which is anti in flammatory, while x gels is ARA, which promotes inflammation. I would opt for Vector and anafuse stacked for a good 8 weeks minimum, then finish off with X gels. Or, run each one independently so you know which is working.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gonna run acouple bottles of Vector soon with M-Test. Would adding X-Gels be overkill? Anyone ran this before or think of something better to stack it with?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna run acouple bottles of Vector soon with M-Test. Would adding X-Gels be overkill? Anyone ran this before or think of something better to stack it with?
They wouldn’t overlap but have you ran them solo before? I think m-test vector would be a good stack and then x gels after that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anafuse contains epicatechin which is anti in flammatory, while x gels is ARA, which promotes inflammation. I would opt for Vector and anafuse stacked for a good 8 weeks minimum, then finish off with X gels. Or, run each one independently so you know which is working.
Agreed completely with this. Vector + Anafuse would be a nice run and then take x gels for a solo run.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to echo the splitting them up idea. Should be quite effective even without them all together.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done vector alone. I’ve done m-test alone and stacked. Never tried x-gels though

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long would you recommend to x-gels? A bottle or 2?

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna be running 2 bottles of vector + m-test, fyi