Anafuse vs Super Mandro

TommyBiceps

TommyBiceps

Awards
Hey guys,

I just got out of my first show last week, and it was clear I was definitely lacking in size compared to my competitors. For my next competition (probably next year or a little sooner) I want to put on some serious muscle. In the past I've taken M-One-T and have seen some crazy good results, so I decided to add an anabolic to help me out so I can come in bigger and leaner to my next contest.

I've been doing a ton of research on a whole bunch of different prohormones/anabolics, and I just wanna hear some suggestions on which one to try first. The one that really sticks out to me is Anafuse by Vital Labs. The reviews are great, and there's no PCT required (which is a huge plus). However, that makes me a little skeptical in the sense of "its too good to be true". Could it be so powerful if I never need to cycle off of it and do some PCT? The other one that I've narrowed it down to is Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements. Super Madro has a study associated with it that really sticks out to me. It "was tested with a group of 17 men over the course of 30 days at West Texas A&M University, in which the average gain was 8.8 lbs of solid lean muscle mass while dropping 4.4 lbs of body fat!" While 17 men is a relatively small sample size, the results from that group definitely prove something extremely positive. I've found a summary of explanations on each of these on the Strong Supplement Shop website in case any of you want to look them over, but please any feedback is greatly appreciated!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude anafuse is not a prohormone, it's epicatechin.
Super mandro is 1-andro, stack that with 4-andro for a good stack.

Pct is required

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As M.I.D. pointed out, Super Mandro is a prohormone, Anafuse is a natty sup containing (-) Epicatechin. Super Mandro will convert to 1-test, which is great for size and strength, but has a tendency to cause lethargy. Stacking with a test base is always recommended, such as 4-andro (Andro the Giant). Adding an Epiandro (Androvar) is also a great idea as it helps add to your strength increases, reduce possible estrogen turn over from the 4-Andro, and maintain fat reduction during a bulk.

Anafuse is Epicatechin, with Laxo and an adaptogen. It's meant for hypertrophy and recovery as it stimulates follistatin, which in turn reduces myostatin. Myostatin is the protein in your body that signals muscle hypertrophy to stop. I've used Anafuse as part of my PCT, and as a stand alone. I've always had good results, and stacking it with a test booster during PCT always kept me growing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^both of those hit the nail on the head. The effects of super mandro are going to be greater but just keep in mind it is a 2 step prohormones so the full pct is necessary. Both products are great and I'm with mountainman on this one. If you utilize super mandro and funds permit, anafuse will help keep the gains rolling in. Let us know if you have any more questions and feel free to always message as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep like said above anafuse is a natural product and super mandro is an andro which requires a pct. There are tons of logs on both of these products in the supplement logs section. I'd recommend checking it out. I'm a big fan of anafuse as well.

TommyBiceps

TommyBiceps

Awards
As M.I.D. pointed out, Super Mandro is a prohormone, Anafuse is a natty sup containing (-) Epicatechin. Super Mandro will convert to 1-test, which is great for size and strength, but has a tendency to cause lethargy. Stacking with a test base is always recommended, such as 4-andro (Andro the Giant). Adding an Epiandro (Androvar) is also a great idea as it helps add to your strength increases, reduce possible estrogen turn over from the 4-Andro, and maintain fat reduction during a bulk.

Anafuse is Epicatechin, with Laxo and an adaptogen. It's meant for hypertrophy and recovery as it stimulates follistatin, which in turn reduces myostatin. Myostatin is the protein in your body that signals muscle hypertrophy to stop. I've used Anafuse as part of my PCT, and as a stand alone. I've always had good results, and stacking it with a test booster during PCT always kept me growing.
When using Anafuse as a standalone, did you take two servings (4 pills) a day? And when did u take them? I just got my bottles of it today. Going to start with this and think more about the prohormones when I have the money

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used one serving on non lift days, split up to 1 pill morning, 1 pill late afternoon. 2 servings on workout days. 1 serving about 2 hours before workout, and the second about 2 hours after. If you can try to make sure you rahe it on an empty stomach. Stomach acid doesn't break it down very much, but food can actually inhibit some of the absorption.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed twice a day even on off days but one dose on off days works too. I dosed one serving preworkout and one 6 or so hours later. Don't over think it and just be consistent and you will be good. Let us know how it treats you bro.