Anafuse Log

nowayjose

Awards
First post! My friend but me on too Anafuse, i picked up a bottle, should be here in 2-4 days now. I'll do a log for anyone interested.
Stats:
Weight: 155
height: 5'6
years training: 1.5

I would post my maxes but i went out of the country on a service project, came back 10lb lighter, could barely workout with 225. A question though, i've been reading it's more a strength gains kinda thing, should i stick with my workout (stronglifts) or move to a muscle building program since i'll have all that increased protein synthesis? I will post a before when i get the bottle right before i take the first pill.

I read its good to start these kind of things on the leaner side, so since i forcibly lost 10lb i thought, why not now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I would run two bottles back to back to get the most out of your run. We have biogro 40% off at Strong Supplement Shop as well right now. You could throw some of that in there and increase protein synthesis even more. We also carry anafuse at Strong Supplement Shop if you're interested in that other bottle. But anafuse is a nice product and you'll love your run on it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following. Make sure you dose on an empty stomach.

nowayjose

Awards
Strongsupps is where i bought it haha, and okay mountainman33. First thing every morning it is then.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strongsupps is where i bought it haha, and okay mountainman33. First thing every morning it is then.
Good choice;) But that's when I took mine was first thing in the morning.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride. Be sure to do a dose preworkout if your splitting doses. Also this could go in the supplement log section :) let's see if Admin can move it.

nowayjose

Awards
Dose preworkout? I usually just take a scoop of Bullnox or Mr. Hyde.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can do your pwo too, but try and hit your Anafuse about an hour before your workout.