Unanswered Anadrol, what to expect?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Preparing for my first time with Anadrol. Going to do 50mg daily with a light dose of Dbol, 20mg or so. For those of you who have ran Anadrol what should I expect in the strength gains department? Also, what % of the gains are keepable after a proper pct?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Preparing for my first time with Anadrol. Going to do 50mg daily with a light dose of Dbol, 20mg or so. For those of you who have ran Anadrol what should I expect in the strength gains department? Also, what % of the gains are keepable after a proper pct?
If your running Abombs at 50mg > wouldnt add DBol. I would do something like 6 Weeks Abombs, 16 weeks Test, and 8 Weeks Var. I had a great bulk on that run. But, just my opinion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No steroid has more keepable gains. Muscle is muscle. If one steroid makes you loose more then another it's water and glycogen.

How hard you train and how much you eat post cycle will determine what you keep. If this is a short oral only cycle, like 4 to 6 weeks then you can expect to bloat up fast and maybe gain 10 to 20lbs with 5 lbs of muscle or so.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, 14 weeks of orals isn’t a good idea.
No one cares about your opinion. And if your running 16 week cycle with a break inbetween cycles. Your fine. And got bloods to prove it loser. Get bent. Why are you even here. Only thing you have done is bash people with a fake pic from the internet as a profile pic. You probably don't even lift, or your really Ironhands tryin to start crap. I've done more in my life than you did in the last 6 months. And I aint talking roids.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
No one cares about your opinion. And if your running 16 week cycle with a break inbetween cycles. Your fine. And got bloods to prove it loser. Get bent. Why are you even here. Only thing you have done is bash people with a fake pic from the internet as a profile pic. You probably don't even lift, or your really Ironhands tryin to start crap. I've done more in my life than you did in the last 6 months. And I aint talking roids.
Stfu your a reckless idiot!! Blah blah!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stfu your a reckless idiot!! Blah blah!!
Whatever. I got bloodwork. What you got? Your word? Cause you been here a week, and only bashed people. Lol

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m flattered that you think I put up a fake avi.
I’m almost 50 as well, haha must be doing something right! 😆

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Man y’all crazy lol so who has ran Anadrol to explain their strength gains with it?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m flattered that you think I put up a fake avi.
I’m almost 50 as well, haha must be doing something right!
And I'm almost 40. Whats your point

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man y’all crazy lol so who has ran Anadrol to explain their strength gains with it?
I ran Abombs before and you will love it, but will Dbol you will not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran Abombs before and you will love it, but will Dbol you will not
Why do you assume he won't like dbol? I love the stuff. Build muscle fast and feel fantastic on it.

I also highly disagree on being on orals that long. If anything I'd do 4 weeks of anadrol to kick of 16 weeks of test and if your dead set on another oral I'd start it around week 15 and run it till week 19/20, kick up some more gains while the test clears out then start my pct.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll get crazy strong, and crazy full. The lower your bf% on Anadrol, the better you'll look. It will be a lot of water, but you can use that anabolic condition paired with strength to buil some lean tissue. And agression can be realy something to think about on Anadrol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do you assume he won't like dbol? I love the stuff. Build muscle fast and feel fantastic on it.

I also highly disagree on being on orals that long. If anything I'd do 4 weeks of anadrol to kick of 16 weeks of test and if your dead set on another oral I'd start it around week 15 and run it till week 19/20, kick up some more gains while the test clears out then start my pct.
I'm saying he would not like Abombs, and Dbol together in the same Run. And running 2 Orals yeah not the best. But, If you run something like Abombs, and you throw in something mild like Var then your perfectly fine. Wanna check me. Go check my last bulk log. Which is exactly what I ran Abombs, Test and Var. And guess what bloods came back perfect.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I put on 10 lbs no **** it the first week and 20 by the end of the 4th. I was also eating just about everything in site. The strength is comes really fast and it’s nice because you don’t have to worry about joint pain. I did 4 weeks on adrol took a break then finished with dbol to keep more of my gains if I ran it again I think I’d throw in winstrol at the end to see what it would do. But I kept about 15 lbs I also was around 160 then.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm saying he would not like Abombs, and Dbol together in the same Run. And running 2 Orals yeah not the best. But, If you run something like Abombs, and you throw in something mild like Var then your perfectly fine. Wanna check me. Go check my last bulk log. Which is exactly what I ran Abombs, Test and Var. And guess what bloods came back perfect.
I'm glad they were but that don't mean they will for him. I can run pretty much anything with no sides. Some ppl can run something like var for a few weeks and it trashes there bloodwork.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OP, you and i will be running the same two orals (should you choose to go that route) at the same or nearly the same dosages. Ill have test and EQ in there totalling 1000mg of injectables. Hopefully my pack will get here today ive already got the dbol and im running 50mg til everything else shows up. Itd be interesting to compare notes on this.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50mgs isn’t a high dose so you can throw in 20mgs dbol if you want. I like to run it solo at 75 to 100mgs. Stuffs great. Even walking up hills gives painful pumps in my shins. Lol

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
50mgs isn’t a high dose so you can throw in 20mgs dbol if you want. I like to run it solo at 75 to 100mgs. Stuffs great. Even walking up hills gives painful pumps in my shins. Lol
How much do your lifts go up on cycle with Anadrol and how much of it do you keep after you pct?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Agreed that orals for 16 weeks a is a bad idea. Just because it works for one doesn't mean it will work for others. Also there are other things to consider above and beyond a blood test. Prostate, heart, blood pressure, etc.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Agreed that orals for 16 weeks a is a bad idea. Just because it works for one doesn't mean it will work for others. Also there are other things to consider above and beyond a blood test. Prostate, heart, blood pressure, etc.
I would never attempt to run any oral, even a sarm past 8 weeks lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both are strong. I feel a lot better on anadrol. Super Drol turns me into a zombie by week three. If not using a test base anadrol is the better option. I look better on superdrol. Both give massive strength gains. I’m comparing 100mgs of anadrol to 20 mgs of superdrol.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol, m1t, and anadrol all in the same league. If lean superdrol will give the best 3d look when lean.