Anadrol, Sustanon, Tren Ace cycle

gymrat_92

gymrat_92

Awards
So this will be my 3rd cycle, and I'm ready to do whatever it takes for the size. I was wondering if I could get any advice or experience with this cycle. I'm working for maximal growth before my first show.
Stats: 5'11" 208lbs

I'm thinking on running:
Anadrol: 50mg ED for Weeks 1-4
Sustanon: 300mg/Week for Weeks 1-12
Tren Ace: 400mg/ Week for Weeks 1-12
I will have arimidex on hand.
Any tips would be much appreciated!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Any reason for keeping the test so low? Test should be up in the 5-700range for good growth.

gymrat_92

gymrat_92

Awards
I just didn't know if it should be lower than the Tren. I'll up it to 500

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How far out from contest I'm prepping right now and will be hitting sus and tren

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Do what you like but this far out the test should be higher. The tren imo is good where it is....

gymrat_92

gymrat_92

Awards
I'm about 18 weeks out. Yesterday was the first pin, instantly felt a chest rush.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
It happens... Iv only got it 2-3x. You will get used to it. Keep up posted on your results, good or bad.

gymrat_92

gymrat_92

Awards
Week 1: Shoulder pain has disappeared, so that's a good sign. My strength is actually already up. Taking Anadrol twice daily, I'm already up 6 lbs, most of it is probably water though. Can't wait to see what this does in the later weeks!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
6 lbs in less then 1 wk!!!!! Wow, time to get swollen

gymrat_92

gymrat_92

Awards
So I'm up at 219 lbs. Around 10-12lbs in my first 2 weeks. Strength is stupid crazy right now. After the 6 week mark of tren and anadrol I'll be switching to npp along with the sustanon I've already been taking. I've never taken npp but I'm hoping I react to it well.

Attachments

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people advocate for running less test than tren.
this si why i was askin... others say the total opposite.

i did better my second time around with tren with the test low but i also ran caber with it so i dont know if lowering the test dose had anything to do with it. who knows, imo you never know what works best for you unless you try all the options before makin a final decision.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Low test high tren is the best for lean mass. This is when the tren is really high though like 1 gram of tren ace an week and 300 mg test e a week would be a good example of that.