Anadrol+Superdrol/Dbol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, we all know that some drugs have synergistic effect with certan other drugs and basicaly give you 1+1=3 results. Like DMZ and MSten.

But what about these bad boys from title?
I know many say that stacking Dianabol and Anadrol in lower dosages can be realy good combo, and I found some older threads about Anadrol and SD, but what are your experiences guys?

And for the side note, lets put liver toxicity behind, we all know that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like dbol and adrol together I rather stack sdrol with a dryer compound like winny or var

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like dbol and adrol together I rather stack sdrol with a dryer compound like winny or var
I am tempted to try Dbol at 30 mg and Anadrol at 75 mg for my next kickstart. Altho, SD sounds realy good also

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well here's the thing with liver toxicity in anadrol an superdrol I'd be careful stacking them at anything but low dosage. I disagree that two orals equals three because that would mean you'd put on two times as much mass with msten and dmz which isn't true. if you put on 5 lbs of lean muscle with each, you might add 7 if you stack both. Now cynostane which is ridiculously mild would probably be boosted 5 times with superdrol.

Anadrol and superdrol stack isn't really that amazing, I don't think you'll notice both compounds that much. Anadrol bloats you much less than dbol but it does bloat and that means you get bigger temporarily. Dbol is pretty much the same as anadrol, you'll get pumped with water. Superdrol is only storing water withing the muscles which makes you get that anadrol and dbol pump but I don't think you'll add the size of the former two.

Now for strength superdrol will add the most muscles, second will be anadrol and third dbol and this will be noticible after the cycle but most likely not during.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well here's the thing with liver toxicity in anadrol an superdrol I'd be careful stacking them at anything but low dosage. I disagree that two orals equals three because that would mean you'd put on two times as much mass with msten and dmz which isn't true. if you put on 5 lbs of lean muscle with each, you might add 7 if you stack both. Now cynostane which is ridiculously mild would probably be boosted 5 times with superdrol.

Anadrol and superdrol stack isn't really that amazing, I don't think you'll notice both compounds that much. Anadrol bloats you much less than dbol but it does bloat and that means you get bigger temporarily. Dbol is pretty much the same as anadrol, you'll get pumped with water. Superdrol is only storing water withing the muscles which makes you get that anadrol and dbol pump but I don't think you'll add the size of the former two.

Now for strength superdrol will add the most muscles, second will be anadrol and third dbol and this will be noticible after the cycle but most likely not during.
Yes, I agree with most of what you said. I'm interested in this stack bc of the idea, not by getting as big as pissible and being watery blob for a few weeks and piss it all afterwards, but rather creating a nice environment with glycogen store in your muscles to actualy better feed the muslce and get them growning through that path, and if there is strength increase (obviously), thats just a nice addition.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to bulk? My buddy ran Adrol with Var and got massive and cut. I'd do that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you trying to bulk? My buddy ran Adrol with Var and got massive and cut. I'd do that.
Not realy, I like to keep things lean and steadily build muscle... Yes, Anadrol shines with low bf %. Ran it with test and eq and it filled all the right places.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles do u run a year bro.? Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally wouldn't stack them.
Have you tried SD?
If not, you could give that a try for kick start at 10 or 20mg.
For a lot of people (myself included) it is pretty amazing.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally wouldn't stack them.
Have you tried SD?
If not, you could give that a try for kick start at 10 or 20mg.
For a lot of people (myself included) it is pretty amazing.
Not yet, but as I read more and more about it, it sounds realy good

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not yet, but as I read more and more about it, it sounds realy good
It is a great compound but does come with bad sides back pumps calf and abdominal cramps high bl for me I need to feed alot of carbs on it.. it will give you incredible strength but be careful not to overdue it you could hurt your tendons etc

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is a great compound but does come with bad sides back pumps calf and abdominal cramps high bl for me I need to feed alot of carbs on it.. it will give you incredible strength but be careful not to overdue it you could hurt your tendons etc
Sounds like dry Anadrol to me. It sure has its place in this game

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like dry Anadrol to me. It sure has its place in this game
If you know how to run it that's a pretty good description. Some people use sdrol for the end of prep because you have less chance of spilling over

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you know how to run it that's a pretty good description. Some people use sdrol for the end of prep because you have less chance of spilling over
I'll incorporate it in my next cycle at the end of March with Eq (those 2 are definite for now)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump guys.... Anyone else who stacked two orals? I'd like to hear experiences

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump guys.... Anyone else who stacked two orals? I'd like to hear experiences
Just sd and anadrol which Im not sure I made clear. I don't see the point stacking dbol and anadrol since anadrol is stronger and dbol come with estrogen. I mean what's the point adding estrogen to an already rough oral steroid? Sdrol and anadrol shouldn't be stacked at like 100mg anadrol and 30mg sdrol but more like 50mg anadrol 10mg sdrol.

Honestly I don't see the point of any stack since superdrol is the strongest and maybe the most toxic but its barely androgenic and you don't have the estrogen from dbol which means superdrol solo would make you avoid certain things and you can dose it higher. Or you just do adrol or dbol solo.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, anadrol at 50mgs is plenty. 100mgs was too much. And, 40mgs of quality dbol is also plenty for me. I would imagine that 75 and 30 together would make me feel like death. I would just pick one compound...for me it would be anadrol at 50 ed. Superdrol sides make it not worth it at all for me. Everyone responds different though...im a pretty big guy and I dont run excessive cycles...ever. I can reach specfic goals with moderate dosing and diet.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your replys guys. I'm asking about this stack as a kickstart with test base.

For me, Anadrok at 100 mg is amazing, only downside is aggression and irritability

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your replys guys. I'm asking about this stack as a kickstart with test base.

For me, Anadrok at 100 mg is amazing, only downside is aggression and irritability
Anadrol gives you the most (massive feeling on cycle) it's just that superdrol is stronger and you can get away dosing it lower and avoid the obvious superdrol sides but you'd also have a compound with almost none existent androgenic sides. Dbol also has this bloat which is annoying in a way but also makes muscles pop like crazy which also is temporary. Superdrol has the least (fake gains) out of these so during the cycle vs post cycle superdrol will end up being the most efficient in terms of muscle gains but not necessarily for size

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anadrol gives you the most (massive feeling on cycle) it's just that superdrol is stronger and you can get away dosing it lower and avoid the obvious superdrol sides but you'd also have a compound with almost none existent androgenic sides. Dbol also has this bloat which is annoying in a way but also makes muscles pop like crazy which also is temporary. Superdrol has the least (fake gains) out of these so during the cycle vs post cycle superdrol will end up being the most efficient in terms of muscle gains but not necessarily for size
Yes, thats the reason why I'm considering runing SD. Not so much fake gains, the cleanest of all 3. Dbol is realy nice compound, I enjoy every second of taking it, but the bloat is deceiving.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, thats the reason why I'm considering runing SD. Not so much fake gains, the cleanest of all 3. Dbol is realy nice compound, I enjoy every second of taking it, but the bloat is deceiving.
Yeah I think this mental boost people are talking about is the fact that you feel huge on it so fast cause of the bloat. Sd is great and I think you'd be happy With it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I think this mental boost people are talking about is the fact that you feel huge on it so fast cause of the bloat. Sd is great and I think you'd be happy With it

Thank you for your input, we'll see in March how it'll go

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anytime. Nice to follow your journey too, your last log was great and you seem to know what you're doing
I try to educete myself and people around me as much as I can, and if I can try that certan compound, I like to go in details how's it doing, to have better picture about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13